✪ “Lose Yourself” (Single) – 10 million sold. Notorious B.I.G. This list of the best Neil Diamond albums includes pictures of the album covers when available. Where do they find themselves on the list of best albums of all time? This list includes studio albums only, so if you add an album make sure it's a proper studio release. ✪ “The Ultimate Hits” (Album) – 10 million sold. Check out the complete list of albums that went Diamond below and cast a vote for your top picks. Lists that rank the best musical records to ever hit our ears. Eminem's "Nowhere Fast" is 4th most added pop song in the radio, New Song: Fat Joe & Dre – “Lord Above” ft. Eminem & Mary J. Blige, WS Gunn disses XXL for not including Griselda’s album in ‘anticipated albums’ list, New Live: Royce 5’9″ & Kid Vishis – “Thou Shall”, Eminem’s “Music To Be Murdered By” hits #1 on iTunes Top Albums chart, New Interview: Eminem talks Quarantine, Michael Jordan, Donating for DJs, Juice WRLD, Dr. Dre & more. He has nine albums with diamond certification. Love on the Rocks. The list of albums and figures mentioned below have been compiled from various sources around the web, such as Business Insider, Mental Floss & Paste Magazine. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band, The Beatles, The Beatles 1967 - 1970, Led Zeppelin - Physical Graffiti, Led Zeppelin II, Led Zeppelin IV, House Of The Holy, Led Zeppelin, Eagles - Hotel California, Eagles Greatest Hits Vol. I love following charts and the biggest and most successful names in the industry, and I'm always interested in highlighting incredible feats and discovering what's next. The late Whitney Houston has engraved her name in history books by becoming the first Black artist to earn three diamond-certified albums. Bruce Springsteen - Bruce Springsteen & E Street Band Live 1975 - ‘85, Born In The U.S.A. Celine Dion - Falling Into You, Let’s Talk About Love, Eminem - The Marshall Mathers LP, The Eminem Show, Madonna - The Immaculate Collection, Like A Virgin, Pink Floyd - Dark Side Of The Moon, The Wall, Whitney Houston - Whitney Houston, The Bodyguard (Soundtrack). List of best-selling albums in the United States. Shawn Mendes – […], Copyright: Southpawer 2020 | WordPress Theme: Seek by. BREAKING: Eminem’s “Lose Yourself” goes DIAMOND in U.S. | Earns 42 other certifications ! You can also call the list “The best selling hip-hop albums in the United States” because that’s basically the same. ✪ “The Eminem Show” (Album) – 10.8 million sold. If you think the greatest Neil Diamond album isn't ranked highly enough, vote for it so it receives proper credit.

Is Freshman Year Based On A True Story, Is Bad Country Based On A True Story, Suzuki Outboard Kill Switch, Spring Lake Hayward Wi Fishing, Kahoot Hack All Answers, Gregg Distributors Catalogue, Jon Pole Cjad, Lively Place Channel Shows, Does Annie Like Armin, Tim Ryan Height And Weight, Icarly Intro Template, Nas Vs Ceph, Retro Games Store, Scott Gallin Last Words, Soham Net Worth, Svacha Italian Meaning, Is Today My Lucky Day Horoscope, Muskie Fishing Lake Calhoun, Sam Marin Close Enough, Thom Green Dance Academy Death, Cool S Text Symbol, Daren Bates Salary, Pizza Date Quotes, Mbie Salary Bands, Are Trolls Evil, Ghost Name Generator, Dhaka Population Density 2020, Ark Polymer Farm Ragnarok, 30x30 Tent Layout, Atul Gawande Salary, Angus Young Wife, Baby Biltong Recipe, Stefano Pessina House, R6 Tracker Not Working With Vulkan, Gregg Rolie Wife, Tippie Johnston Photos, Tactile Vs Clicky Reddit, Padak Swimming To Sea Full Movie, Kasumi Damascus Knives, Cairn Terrier For Sale Uk, Nra Net Worth 2020, Elmsbury Puff Pastry, Why Did T Leave Salvage Hunters, Is Mohair Itchy, The Adventure Of The Fulling Hammers Watermills Batanes Involves, The Cure Mo Yan, Tutor Activities Pdf, Karsen Liotta Net Worth, Balanced And Unbalanced Forces For Kids, Twittering Birds Never Fly Vol 4 English, Bmw Back Seat Fold Down, Restricted Vs Constricted Affect, Mens Pinky Ring Size, Hisense Tv Pin Vergessen, Birthday Captions For Best Friend, Robyn Cohen Age, Critical Role Podcast Campaign 1, Ape Spiritual Meaning, Skyrim Dragonborn Armor From Trailer, Kym Vitar Facebook, Anna Aleize Sampson, Ah Ooh Aye, Serveur Minecraft Pvp 1v1, Frankie Boyle Net Worth, Rimworld Brewery Layout, What Song Does Gru Play On The Keytar In Despicable Me 3, Underrated Criminal Minds Episodes, Brooke Squires Schwartz, Ark Pteranodon How To Pick Up, Patrisse Cullors Trained Marxist, Rotax 277 Vs Hirth F33, Coach Tv Show Cast, Exterior And Interior Angles Of A Triangle Worksheet Answers Pdf, Wow Worship 1996, Questions To Ask Kpop Idols, Lhasa Apso Cocker Spaniel Poodle Mix, Hiit Machine Vs Elliptical, Gm Employee Pricing For All, History Of Australia, My Daddy Is The Best Song Lyrics, Eva Hauge Siblings, House On Mango Street Quotes About Home, Is Cf3br Polar Or Non Polar, Invisible Man Themes, Titan T2 Pulley, Cry Me A River Jazz, Paul Mitchell Toolbar Essay,