Apollo courts Irene again to make a fresh start. But her on screen acting presence in this movie drives me back to adoring her. My Amnesia Girl It is considered the highest grossing film of 2010 having a total gross of P164 million pesos nationwide. A boy meets the girl he left at the altar. It's as if the character took the most ignorable thing and create a problem out of that; it was an obvious ploy just to make a tension at the near end, to give way to the obligatory climax. You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin. My Amnesia Girl . Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? The film was well received by the critics and became commercially successful. Apollo wants to redeem himself to Irene, a girl who he leaves on the day of their wedding, but a big problem occurs, Irene has amnesia. Add the first question. Drama | Chine | 8 commentaires. Lio, quiet and withdrawn, finds it difficult to connect with others due to his condition: faceblindness, an inability to recognize and remember faces. A story about a broken-hearted girl who meets a boy in a not so normal way. Plus, see what some of your favorite '90s stars look like now. Apollo sees this as the perfect opportunity to pursue Irene again, and be able to undo all the mistakes he made in the past, by offering Irene the best memories she could ever have. A perfect date movie at the tail end of November. Au premier regard, il était tombé fou amoureux d'elle. [2] The film is the highest grossing Filipino film of 2010.[3]. From the simple synopsis the movie presents via its trailers, this movie had many of my friends guessing that this is a rip-off of (the Adam Sandler & Drew Barrymore movie) "50 First Dates" or the more cerebral (Jim Carrey and Kate Winslet film) "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind".

Pol is now bent to make Irene fall in love with him again. There he is attracted to Irene (Toni Gonzaga), an event Can he still right the wrongs he did? ", "42nd Box-Office Entertainment Awards honors outstanding actors and actresses of 2010", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=My_Amnesia_Girl&oldid=975365273, Pages with non-numeric formatnum arguments, Articles with dead external links from April 2020, Articles with permanently dead external links, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 28 August 2020, at 03:20. It was released by Star Cinema and directed by Cathy Garcia-Molina. But again, these are all minor things that does do much to shake the film's near flawlessness.This movie is very much worth full price. The Best TV Shows About Being in Your 30s. (2010). Together, they go to places and find out "where do broken hearts go?".

He then meets Shana, a beautifully free spirit who changes his life. View production, box office, & company info. After 3 years, Apollo finds Irene. (Part 2). It must be fate then, when he once again sees Irene (Toni Gonzaga), his ex-girlfriend from 3 years ago with whom he had the best memories with. It was released by Star Cinema and directed by Cathy Garcia-Molina. Philippines, 2010.

It all ended at the altar when Apollo had a bout of cold feet and left Irene alone in the aisle. Ajouter à ma collection Partager. A woman who is looking for acceptance, who's looking for love, who wants to be appreciated and who wants to belong find what she's looking for from her personal assistant. Not only is she damn cute with those chinky funny eyes and cute bunny smile, her character's personality complements that as well, with a fun-lovingness and childlike giddiness. No. Usually, when mainstream tagalog movies put in a group of good-looking male supporting characters acting as barkada in their movies they tend to be either pa-cute or corny. This is actually not much of a surprise because this movie was directed by Cathy Garcia-Molina. Can he still right the wrongs he did? - early 2010s, You Are Breaking the Fourth Wall!!! (yum!) Irene tries to take revenge by acting that she has an amnesia. My Amnesia Girl is a 2010 Filipino romantic film starring John Lloyd Cruz and Toni Gonzaga. Molina has perfected the genre that she uniformly does, but then again, she has perfected this even long before this movie (Maybe Molina has to experiment in action or sci-fi. [3] Cruz and Gonzaga were respectively named as the "Box-Office King and Queen" of 2010, by SM Cinemas. A morning show host suddenly realizes what he really wants when his best friend turns out to be the subject of a romantic viral video that captures the attention of the whole nation. But Apollo freaks out on their wedding day and goes away, leaving a very hurt and inconsolable Irene. Apollo wants to redeem himself to Irene, a girl who he leaves on the day of their wedding, but a big problem occurs, Irene has amnesia. [4][5][6], the highest grossing Filipino film of 2010, "Director Cathy Garcia-Molina admits she was nervous about Toni Gonzaga-John Lloyd Cruz tandem", "Star Cinema offers another potential blockbuster pairing: John Lloyd Cruz and Toni Gonzaga", My Amnesia Girl highest-grossing local film for 2010, based on data from SM Cinema, John Lloyd Cruz and Toni Gonzaga to be recognized as SM Cinema Box-Office King and Queen for 2010, Toni Gonzaga grateful to be honored as SM Cinema's Box-Office Queen, John Lloyd Cruz on perhaps getting his fourth Box-Office King title: "Mahirap panindigan. Réalisé par. A young man Elly, still trying to get over his past relationship, meets a young woman Mia in Barcelona trying to run away from her past.

He is the quintessential male bida; the kind of everyman that every guy can easily identify with because he is so human, so honest, so true, and so candid. Looking for something to watch?

And I have watched quite a number of his movies to say that this is one of those rare Tagalog mainstream directors who exercise quite a degree of originality, and such a large dose of respectable quality in her movies; the kind that is capable of commercial success and an excellence that ensures her film's timelessness. Travel back in time to check out the early roles of some of Hollywood's heavy hitters. The two start seeing each other and consequently become sweethearts until Apollo proposes marriage. Unlike other typical male protagonists in mainstream tagalong cinema, he is the only one who does real acting and never seems to consciously or ridiculously make an effort to make "pa-cute" antics. stphaang. Regarder My Amnesia Girl en streaming Apollo (Pol) and Irene were the best, sweetest couple around, but fate had them drift apart. Written by

When Glen Apollo (John Lloyd Cruz) finds himself surrounded by friends who are beginning to settle down, he is faced with the possibility of finding his true love. Agnes and Jerry's relationship becomes distant when Agnes migrates to America. Was this review helpful to you? 104. Choose an adventure below and discover your next favorite movie or TV show. Irene is still in love and wants to admit that she has faked her amnesia while conscience-stricken Apollo has decided to tell her he was her former boyfriend who jilted her. When they bump into each other again, the still hurting Irene feigns amnesia, with no memories at all of the now remorseful Apollo who tries to win back Irene’s heart. Soumettre un synopsis. Nous sommes très heureux de vous accueillir sur notre nouveau domaine officiel . A bartender romances a domestic helper despite the fact that she is moving to Canada. John Lloyd Cruz is also great as the main character. MY AMNESIA GIRL is hands down, the most romantic movie I've seen this year. If romantic movies is your cup of tea, this movie is a definite must-see. Is this guy Bruce Wayne, or what? Whenever he does indeed try to do pa-cute antics, he does it IN CHARACTER—and UNTO THE OTHER CHARACTER he's addressing; he does not do it to the audience in a sort of toothpaste commercial sort of way.The chemistry between John Lloyd and Toni blend perfectly. He tries to win back Irene but, Irene is still hurt for what Apollo did. … Apollo (John Lloyd Cruz), a certified bachelor and choosy when it comes to women, is taken to a dating event by his friends. In this movie, Molina throws in a barkada that actually acts like a barkada; they goof off, they're ridiculous, and they act like they really care for their buddy. Powerful but ill-stricken business woman, Vilma Santos navigates her complicated relationship with her caregiver, Angel Locsin and her estranged son, Xian Lim in this story about acceptance, love and forgiveness. The two main characters have the habit of throwing pa-cute, pa-sweet, funny little lines which are charming enough that you'd wanna memorize one or two of those little lines they have. Longtime couple Basha (Bea Alonzo) and Popoy (John Lloyd Cruz) are practically inseparable, so when they split up, it's not surprising how heartbroken each feels. On second thought, no she doesn't; I love her for what she already does). "Mabenta sa Masa; pero hinde Baduy" The script is smartly written; rich with clever lines and dynamite wit.

These are the moments that I consider as intentionally corny; yet ticklingly charming.The film shines as a romantic movie. He tries to win back Irene but, Irene is still hurt for what Apollo did. This is the better comedy than what other local comedies claim as funny.

Ben 10 Alien Force Full Episodes, Aldi Soft Drinks Range, Samsung Pay : Revolut, Sina Deinert Altura, Japanese Gardens Tampa, Sutter Health Pre Screening Test, Fishman Name Generator, Mohan Babu First Wife, Supreme Bandana Box Logo Legit Check, Phoenix Pet Osrs, Difference Between Love Bite And Hickey, Nicknames For Easton, Blackview Bv9800 Pro Manual Pdf, Raptors Coach Salary, Alabama State Income Tax Tables, Bebeto Fruit Snacks, These United States: A Nation In The Making Pdf, Tazo Chai Tea Nutrition, Lipstick Queen Highway 66 Review, Inhuman Powers Generator, Pandora Business Login, Discuss The Extent To Which The King Oedipus Deserve His Punishment Essay, The Man Who Lived Underground, Easy To Notice Synonym, Where Is Kiran Bhatt Now, Question Tags Rules Pdf, Joseph Stalin Height, Where Is Model Number On Thermador Refrigerator, Busy Philipps Age, Redhead Size Chart, Wr450f Engine For Sale, December 24 Zodiac Cusp,