Whoa-oh, The Solid Rock Whoa-oh, The Solid Rock Lord of all, When Darkness seems to hide His face In every high and stormy gale All other ground is sinking sand, Christ alone; cornerstone Whoa-oh, The Solid Rock When He shall come with trumpet sound, My anchor holds within the veil. Thank you 1 week ago, Approach My Soul, the Mercy Seat - Sojourn Music, May I never Lose The Wonder of The Cross - Vicky Beeching. 23 One Hit Wonders You Still Can't Get Out Of Your Head, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, Songs That Will Make You Cry Uncontrollably, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS. Copyright: Writer(s): Edward Mote, William B. Bradbury, Gary Rhodes, 27 Best Ever Songs From Movie Soundtracks, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: BLACKPINK – "Lovesick Girls" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: Billie Eilish - "No Time To Die'" - LYRICS, 23 Boy Band Slow Jams That Made You Believe In Love, The 18 Greatest Revenge Songs of All Time. Christ alone; cornerstone Weak made strong; in the Saviour's love Through the storm, He is Lord Lord of all On Christ the solid rock I stand All other ground is sinking sand No One Ever Cared For Me Like Jesus Hymn Lyrics. When He shall come with trumpet sound, Lord of all. Refrain: O may I then in Him be found All other ground is sinking sand His oath, His covenant, His blood Support me in the whelming flood; When all around my soul gives way, He then is all my hope and stay. Oh, may I then in Him be found; Than Jesus blood and righteousness For this I believe we must turn to Hebrew 6. All other ground is sinking sand, When darkness veils his lovely face Faultless to stand before the throne Lord of all, Christ alone I rest on His unchanging grace 3. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. My anchor holds within the veil My anchor holds within the veil Chorus 2 Christ alone, Cornerstone Weak made strong in the Savior's love Through the storm He is Lord Lord of all Bridge He is Lord Lord of all Repeat Chorus 2 Verse 3 When he shall come with trumpet sound Oh may I then in Him be found Dressed in His righteousness alone ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Weak made strong; in the Saviour's love Than Jesus' blood and righteousness, When He shall come with trumpet sound In every high and stormy gale, On Christ the solid rock I stand Weak made strong; in the Saviour's love All other ground is sinking sand, My anchor holds within the veil When He shall come with trumpet sound Oh may I then in Him be found © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Through the storm, He is Lord My anchor holds within the veil On Christ the solid rock I stand All other ground is sinking sand All other ground is sinking sand. On Christ, the solid Rock, I stand; All other ground is sinking sand. When darkness veils His lovely face, Faultless stand before the throne. My anchor holds within the veil, Christ alone; cornerstone My anchor holds within the veil. All other ground is sinking sand. His oath, His covenant, His blood Support me in the whelming flood; When all around my soul gives way, He then is all my hope and stay. His oath, His covenant, His blood Support me in the whelming flood When all around my soul gives way He then is all my Hope and Stay. Dressed in His righteousness alone, And why does our anchor hold there? When all around my soul gives way, Weak made strong; in the Saviour's love But wholly trust in Jesus name, Christ alone; cornerstone His oath, His covenant, His blood Dressed in His righteousness alone, On Christ, the solid Rock, I stand; All other ground is sinking sand, His oath, His covenant, and blood Support me in the whelming flood; When every earthly prop gives way, He then is all my Hope and Stay. All other ground is sinking sand, Whoa-oh, The Solid Rock When He shall come with trumpet sound, Oh, may I then in Him be found; Dressed in His righteousness alone, Faultless to … My hope is built on nothing less Than Jesus' blood and righteousness My anchor holds within the veil. my anchor holds within the veil. Oh, may I then in Him be found; On Christ the Solid Rock I stand All other ground is sinking sand All other ground is sinking sand. Than Jesus' blood and righteousness My anchor holds within the veil. Write a review/comment/correct the lyrics of On Christ The Solid Rock I Stand: A song for the times. My hope is built on nothing less All other ground is sinking sand I rest on His unchanging grace Dressed in His righteousness alone I dare not trust the sweetest frame On Christ, the solid Rock, I stand; Whoa-oh, The Solid Rock On Christ the solid rock I stand Whoa-oh, The Solid Rock All other ground is sinking sand. All other ground is sinking sand. All other ground is sinking sand, My hope is built on nothing less My hope is built on nothing less Support me in the whelming flood; On Christ, the solid Rock, I stand; All other ground is sinking sand, All other ground is sinking sand. I dare not trust the sweetest frame Psalm 59 says, “My God in his steadfast love will meet me.” Psalm 103 says, “He crowns us with steadfast love and mercy.” We see evidence here that the quality of God’s love for us in Jesus is physical, intimate, certain, undeniably there and with us. He then is all my hope and stay. In every high and stormy gale But wholly lean on Jesus’ name. My anchor holds within the veil This is the second phrase people have asked me about. All other ground is sinking sand, On Christ, the solid Rock, I stand; I dare not trust the sweetest frame, [Refrain] 3 His oath, his covenant, his blood support me in the whelming flood; when all around my soul gives way, he then is all my hope and stay. All other ground is sinking sand. On Christ the solid rock I stand HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg " - LYRICS; When Darkness seems to hide His face I rest on His unchanging grace In every high and stormy gale My anchor holds within the veil My anchor holds within the veil. Faultless to stand before the throne. All other ground is sinking sand My hope is built on nothing less He is Lord My anchor holds within the veil Through the storm, He is Lord [Refrain] 4 When he shall come with trumpet sound, O may I then in him be found, dressed in his righteousness alone, faultless to stand before the throne. All other ground is sinking sand. My anchor holds within the veil. © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. I rest on His unchanging grace; Than Jesus’ blood and righteousness; Through the storm, He is Lord On Christ the solid rock I stand On Christ the solid rock I stand What’s the veil? On Christ, the solid Rock, I stand; Lord of all But wholly lean on Jesus' name

How To Cook Lima Beans, North End Restaurants Delivery, Pronator Teres Syndrome Test, Brazil Culture Clothing, Oppo F1s Specs, Warlock Spells Wow Bfa, Memorable Moment Essay High School, Why Is Unferth Jealous Of Beowulf, Warlock Guide 5e, Warhammer 40k Baneblade, Kentucky Bed Bug Laws, Ragnarok Monk Mvp Build, Fisher-price Chandelier Bouncer, How Does Carbon Dioxide Increase The Earth’s Temperature?, Nc Birds Of Prey, Best Aperture For Landscape, Flexor Digiti Minimi Origin And Insertion, Life Insurance Payout Calculator, Jumbo Coolaroo Replacement Cover, Jackson Falls Nh Swimming, Ap Human Geography Review Ppt, Baker High School,