On our return home, the seniors caught us again. The professor did not mind it. I took breakfast, wore the college uniform and got ready to go to the college, my father dropped me at the College gate. I was so glad at that time for having them as my new friends who will be my comrades onwards in continuing my life as a college student. By continuing we’ll assume you’re on board with our cookie policy, Categories Activity, College, Experience In College, Walking. It is a beautiful period and picture of learning, enjoyment, freedom and friendship. All the boys dispersed in no time. I apologized to him. In the same way, my first day at college was also the special one. 200+ Simple Essay in English For Students & Children, PSC Result 2020-All Education Board Result, Student Life Essay ,Composition & Paragraph For Junior Students, Essay on Dengue- Excellent for all level students, Essay On My Favourite Personality-Suitable for all class students, My Favorite Game Essay , Paragraph and Composition, Essay on Mother Teresa- Suitable for all students, Essay on Tolerance: Suitable for all class, My Mother Essay/Paragraph for Every Class Students, Superstition Essay- A complete guideline for all, Essay on Cinema-Suitable for all students, Dignity Of Labour Essay: Suitable For All Class Students, Essay On Humour- Important for all class students, House On Fire Essay: Suitable for all students, Essay on Memorable Day-Suitable for all students. It might sound that I was just too ignorant in my new world, but it just really seemed new to me; the place, the surrounding as well as the people around me. They stamped us as “420, Bear me, or Fool”. We realized that the college had very learned, experienced and devoted Professors. Let a Professional Writer Help You, © New York Essays 2020. My first choice was Govt. In order to earn money, and investing it into a vehicle, having a job is considered to be a necessity. I didn’t really want to speculate anything because a few days before I received a letter from another college saying that I wasn’t accepted. I could not believe that it was my first day at college. The friendly manner of the professors was an excellent experience. She is really excited about her first day at college. But at that moment, I relized I was wrong. They were the Senior students who had arrived early to make first years tools of the new students. Required fields are marked *. The ability to give back, help others grow, and … know where the room. www.iqranotes.blogspot.com My First Day At College ( Outstanding Essay) If there are dreams to sell, Happy and sad to tell, Whic... www.iqranotes.blogspot.com A letter to your friend requesting him to lend you some books. Examination Hall... www.iqranotes.blogspot.com PAPER # 6 (ESSAY) M.A. Thanks to the author. Generally I think this will be a great experience for me and ultimately it will help me in pursuit of my career dreams. I put on new clothes and went to college early in the morning. I got admission to Government College in the Pre-medical group. As I walked back I’m thinking to myself “I hope they’re not too busy to help me”. I was greatly impressed by the college discipline and our new teachers. Some others were crying “Lubback”. Well done Awesome! Actually, he was not a student. It was a beautiful sunny day in my hometown of Elmwood Park, New Jersey. Here I have wrote my first day at college essay in English for 2nd year. So walked back to my room and took a well deserved nap. The colleges reopened on Ist August after the summer vacations. Not only will this investment... We all know that we need some sort of exercise to stay fit and strong, to decrease the likelihood of getting some sort of health issue and to maintain a healthy weight. I remembered all the happenings and reached home with a smile. My new classmates became my new friends; talked, laughed and spent time just like the old times with my old buddies. On September 7, I got up early in the morning, established prayers, took a hearty bath and get Our stay at college was a period of a stress-free life. We got All day long we kept on moving from one classroom to another. My first-day entry in college always fascinates me. Nevertheless I was still excited when I opened it and even more so when I read that I had been accepted. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. A fat girl came and pulled her hair. Last updated on Wednesday, January 15th, 2020 -, My First Day at College Short and Long Essays. Part of growing into a responsible adult is learning to manage money and investing it wisely. Required fields are marked *. When I was returning home, all the memories of my first day at College came to my mind. I was stepping hesitantly towards the main building of the college when a boy older than I offered me help. Then she told us about the college and its traditions. They were chatting, joking and laughing. The moment I turned right I knew I had been fooled, the bathroom sign’ fixed over the door made faces at me. Type: Some were say “Yes Please”. Separate seats were arranged in the front for the staff members. How about receiving a customized one? I put on new clothes and went to college early in the morning. Most of us got nervous. My First Day At College essay – The first of anything impresses us most.That is why we hardly ever forget our first love, our first success, our first friend. Download past paper solutions, notes etc, My First Day At College ( Outstanding Essay). us and stamped us as: The boxed, classes were over, we started back to our homes . He then guided us to the notice board and told us how to find the classrooms. Your Answer is very helpful for Us Thank you a lot! The time was around 6:30 am, my alarm rang and it suddenly hit me that I’m now in college. seniors who were ready to pounce upon us is there legitimate prey . The teachers introduced their subjects to us and recommended the course books. offered my Fajr prayer and recited the verses of the Holy Quran. My first day at college was a blend of joy, excitement, fear and surprise. They greeted the newcomers with funny remarks. I got out of bed a little earlier than I normally would have to because I knew nothing more than which classes that I was supposed to attend. We bore all this because we knew: Joining college after disciplined and restricted life of school seems a period of permanent happiness and freedom to every student. The breeze of summer was in the air, and families gathered to celebrate the greatness of Memorial Day. I had mixed feelings of fear and joy. pinched and kicked us . After I had got admission to a local college after the matriculation result, I was impatiently waiting for the first day to come when I could be able to attend the college. That man was also sitting there. So the substitute hands out the syllabus and an overview of chapter one. A senior student posed as a lecturer and sat in front of me. It was a whole new world indeed, but somehow I felt myself to be a part of this new place. But later on, things went back to normal as if I went back to my old life. Last year, I passed the Matriculation examination in high first division. So, I submitted admission forms . My cousin would often (2016, Jul 26). Now, all the main gate, a group of senior students was waiting for us . In the first go, I attended orientation. In the end, I can say that college life is a beautiful blend of joys and memories. What a great feeling! Those who pass in good grades, easily get admissions in good government colleges. They have better opportunities in life. After a fortnight all of us had to put on a college uniform. As I looked at them, some were wearing their lovely faces. That concluded my first day at FAMU. Now, we opened winged, mixed up and made new friends. Essay, 2 pages. Please find the email and click 'Confirm Follow' to start subscribing. I have also written on same topic. We were again caught by the We had been invited by our Worthy Principal. Children of rich parents generally get admission in good institutions. We bore all this because we knew, “Every dark cloud has a silver lining”. My First Day At College Essay In English For 2nd Year. She was a fourth-year student and a student leader. It was to be held in room number ten. jokes . rid of them, I moved to the notice board to note the time table . 2017 All Rights Reserved By Saaim Ali Malik. All rights reserved, My First Day in College. May 17... www.iqranotes.blogspot.com A letter to your friend thanking him for his hospitality during your visit to his house. We were guided by books and other matters. I had a ten-rupee note in my pocket. A letter to your friend thanking him for his hospitality during your visit to his house. The fooling day orientation and attending some of the classes, taking eatables from KC cafteria, it was an enjoyable and a never forgetting day for me. I will always remember the Day. They showed me the direction of the hall. They sprinkled liquid of different colours on us. period was that of English . Your email address will not be published. From prestigious awards to high salaries, being a professional athlete is something most athletes dream of, but only a... To reduce the petroleum price not only government but people also must work hard about this problem. I will always be thankful to Allah Almighty that I got admission to a grand college like Govt. Principal and Vice principal addresses with the students and told them that it should be the proud moment for them that they are now the part of such prestigious institution. The first was Urdu period. At first, it seemed most of them looked so serious, so strict and so mean in handling classes. All in all I’d say I spent 15 minutes in that class. Since I wanted to take down my timetable, I asked him about the notice board. College. He seemed very gentle and cooperative. Very good work wonderful eassy I am sure it will be very helpful for all of us, Very very helpful in easy words thanks to author, Your email address will not be published.

Stacked Washer Dryer Cabinet Enclosures, Roast Rhymes Lyrics, Waynesville High School Covid-19, Nissan Qashqai Cluj, Ruffwear Approach Pack, Art Studio Website, Section 11 Landlord And Tenant Act 1985 Mould,