On top of all that a Nilgai's first, last and in between reaction to receiving a bullet is flight. King Ranch conducts its hunts in a free-range, low-fence, fair-chase environment, offering great opportunities for both experienced and novice hunters. Also, ask about current cull hunts and specials! RIFLE RENTAL - $50/Day.
Our highly successful hog hunts take place in North Central Texas. • Meals can be added on for an additional fee Taste wise, they’re comparable to elk and axis and make for excellent table fare. for a cow) and milder taste than some other game species, many hunters harvest one or more nilgai on their hunts for year-long use. All of our axis hunts are fully guided with lodging. As long as you have a valid hunting license and permission from the landowner, you can hunt for them whenever and wherever you choose. Like Rocky Mountain goats, they are almost impossible to judge precisely. NON-HUNTERS ARE WELCOME ON THE RANCH AT $200 FOR LODGING, PLUS $250 FOR FOOD AND BEVERAGE. • Meals not included (full kitchen facilities available)
• Maximum 2 hunters: 1 guide.
Most importantly, it will be an unforgettable experience and a long lasting memory. • Two nights lodging
Nilgai Hunting Basics. HOG HUNT - $200 / hog. • One nilgai bull
Texas state testing panels have concluded that Nilgai meat is just as tender and tasty as red deer venison. If you're ready for the hunt of a ... Let us help you get meat in the cooler and a memory on your wall with this true hunt of a lifetime!!! La India Ranch in Falfurrias, Texas offers one and two day guided Nilgai hunts for small groups.
• Arrive by noon of hunt scheduled, • Up to 2 nilgai cows included
It’s also a popular place to get a chance at hunting for more exotic species. Some safari style in high-racked trucks may even be used during certain times of the year. Depending on what the conditions dictate, nilgai hunts can be customized for still hunting, stalking, or safari style hunts. It’s an incredible opportunity to experience King Ranch, its renowned hunting, and entertain family and friends. NOTE: NON-HUNTERS ARE WELCOME ON THE RANCH AT $200 FOR LODGING, PLUS $250 FOR FOOD AND BEVERAGE. • Meals not included (full kitchen facilities available) Keep in mind that custom day hunts can be arranged. The name KING RANCH and the RUNNING W® Design are the exclusive trademarks of King Ranch IP LLC registered in the United States Patent and Trademark Office and shall not be used without express written authorization. • Two nights lodging
You will find that seeing a bull is no problem, but judging horns, as well as getting a shot will be. From high fence to free range low fence hunts we have you covered. • Maximum 2 hunters: 1 hunting guide Guided hunt for 2 - $3,500/hunter. Reproduction, adaptation and public display, in whole or in part, are prohibited under penalty of law. They have a low fat content less than 3% versus 12% for beef, and have 1/3 the fat of chicken. Where applicable, Texas Parks & Wildlife Department or managed land deer permits will apply. NILGAI BULL HUNT $2300 .
For those of you that have not hunted Nilgai, let me take a moment to share with you what I've learned about these incredible animals. • Half day of fishing Guests meet guide at gate at daylight and leave gate at dusk. firstname.lastname@example.org. We also offer a limited number of hunts behind a well-trained pack of cur dogs. • Meals can be added on for an additional fee
• Additional nilgai bull available at $1,200 each • Half day saltwater bay fishing Hunts are typically one day, but a second day is scheduled for any unforeseen problems or weather conditions. When the right buck is spotted, we make a game plan to get in range for a successful harvest.5 day hunt $5250 with $1000 trophy fee for bucks over 180" B&C. Only males possess horns, 15–24 centimeters (5.9–9.4 in) long. With the private ranch being so big we use 4X4 trucks to travel and cover as much country as possible to glass for trophy mule deer. Incidentally, nilgai meat is excellent eating, which makes these hunts even more attractive. • Meals can be added on for an additional fee. Premier South Texas Nilgai hunting. Of course our most successful turkey hunts are fully guided. Our typical hunting methods are safari style in high rack trucks and spot and stalk. • 2 hunter minimum required. We have found that heat is a major issue during the summer months. • Up to two mature Rio Grande Gobblers per hunter • Breakfast and Lunch included Harvest quotas are firmly established and enforced as part of our density based, sustainable harvest model.
• Meals can be added on for an additional fee. Additionally, they take a large caliber rifle to take down – even seasoned hunters see them as a welcome challenge. We require a minimum 338 caliber rifle on all Nilgai hunts- Bigger is Better! • Up to two-day hunt • Breakfast and lunch included
• Mature nilgai bull (three years or older) These hunts are from stands and/or spot and stalk style hunting. • Maximum 2 hunters: 1 guide. We offer Nilgai hunts from December thru April on a private ranch spanning 22 square miles on the coastal plains of South Texas in Kenedy and Willacy counties. • Up to two day hunt We’ve included more information below about our most popular hunts. • Meals not included (full kitchen facilities available). • Six hunter minimum/12 max
We require a minimum 338 caliber rifle on all Nilgai hunts- Bigger is Better!Contact for pricing. They’re highly sought-after for several reasons: Hunting for Nilgai for $3,750 makes for a challenging and rewarding sport. • Half day of fishing Guests meet guide at gate at daylight and leave gate at dusk. Nilgai Antelope hail from southeast Asia and can top the scales at 700 lbs. King Ranch first acquired nilgai brood stock principally from the San Diego Zoological Garden in the late 1920s. • Meals not included (full kitchen facilities available) • Meals not included (full Kitchen facilities available) The first indicator of a killed or wounded animal will be considered a confirmed kill. King Ranch is the premier hunting destination for whitetail deer, nilgai, turkey, feral hog, javelina, and other game.
• 1 hunter:1 guide or 2 hunters:1 guide
• All hunts end at sundown. • Up to two-day hunt Nilgai Antelope hail from southeast Asia and can top the scales at 700 lbs.
It is the largest antelope of Asia, and probably the second or third largest in the world. • … Some safari style in high-racked trucks may even be used during certain times of the year.
• Two nights lodging Not as flavorful or gamy as other venison, and offering a wide variety of cuts like tenderloin, ribs and shoulder (among many others), Nilgai antelope meat is a great alternative for the grill, barbecue or stews.
A great outfitter, offers great hunts, for great animals, with great service and pays great attention to detail.
All rights reserved. You’ll hunt the wildlife habitat among huge live oak mottes, thousands of acres of mixed brush environments, and extensive coastal prairies. In 1930 a few Nilgai were turned loose on the King Ranch & in 1941 another small herd was released onto the Norias Division. We offer options from semi guided day/night hunts, to fully guided hunts with lodging.