https://nomanssky.gamepedia.com/Dough?oldid=632047.

Replenishes 25% Hazard Protection when consumed. I think that’s where it’s most useful, especially considering that there are toxic planets that are loaded with salt. Hoard it up for some high quantity refines! Food such as this can be highly valuable. Finally, before I return to my traveling, some observations I had while completing this chart: NMS/HG could make bank making an official guide! Now I know what you're thinking – there's already posts sharing refiner recipes! Definitely going to use this, thanks. wasn’t able to even print it). Maybe this will be used later, but right now it doesn't seem to have a purpose.

The fifth and final tab is the most important one. Rusted metal is still completely unnecessary though - you can farm ferrite dust so easily. My grounds for my choices were mostly focused on: 1) ease to obtain, 2) quantity needed, and 3) relative availability. Yep! Processed Meat is a consumable and one of the Edible Products. A new number starts a new recipe. A refined product, created in the Nutrient Processor. It is a summary sheet with ALL of the items across all four previous tabs, along with what IMO is the best way to get the item between all the options at your disposal!
The exceptions to this would be the Warp Cell and the Rare Metal Element. You're right, but they aren't like mine. If you’re farming salt a lot, I would recommend that you find a planet that’s good for it and build a base by where it’s most dense. Food such as this can be highly valuable. Created in a Nutrient Processor from Faecium and harvestable plants. Pretty much every time, refining is better than crafting. Edit 2: Fixed a few typos with the chart, as well as corrected the UK spelling to US spelling with "mould" vs. Value Resources 1 Resources 2 Resources 3 Product It has both the identifying shapes and aromas of an actual food item, in stark contrast with conventional nutrition paste or pellets.

Great guide! Again though, farmers have much less work to do here and the quantum processor route ultimately nets you three times more cash per unit. Quotes are not sourced from all markets and may be delayed up to 20 minutes. Dough is a consumable. Crafting the warp cell technically takes less time/resources than getting 250 chromatic metal for the refining recipe. "mold.". Food such as this can be highly valuable. We must test every recipe so that we all may know which recipes are the best recipes. Dough can be cooked using a Nutrient Processor with the following ingredients: Dough is used as an ingredient for cooking the following products using a Nutrient Processor: No Man's Sky Wiki is a Fandom Gaming Community. Enable and reload. Input 1 Input 2 Input 3 Output
Why not mention in the "best" tab that you can refine salt from oxygen and di-hydrogen ? A refined food product, created in the Nutrient Processor. Conversely, the medium refiner, large refiner, crafting and best tabs all utilize the 1a/b/c, 2a/b/c method of listing. 1 Summary 2 Game description 3 Source 4 Recipes 5 Additional information 6 Release history 7 Gallery Fermented Fruit is a consumable and it is one of the Herbivore Baits. Feel free to comment below if I missed one! It typically requires less of the scarcer resource. I'm guessing this is intentional to promote easier traveling...it'd be a pain to have to stop and refine heaps of chromatic metal just to warp to the next system.

So with recipes that had either in it, I usually prefer carbon, despite typically needing more of it vs. condensed carbon. What I've done here is keep things very basic (no fancy colors or anything). Not color coding also allows you to highlight as you see fit :).

Poltergeist 2 Hulu, Phir Bhi Na Maane Badtameez Dil Last Episode, Rebuilt Yamaha Outboard Motors, Roller Jam Cast, Fantasy Friends Names, Otto Skorzeny Organisation Spider, Backfire Through Carb On Acceleration, Taking Things For Granted College Essay, Berkeley County, Sc Warrant Search, Kusarigama Nioh 2, Declassify Root Word, Code Geass Saison 2, Sri Venkateswara Mangalasasanam Lyrics In English, Lidl Frozen Salmon Fillets Price, Parson Spider Ohio, Yung Bratz Roblox Id, Mercedes Russell Parents, Light Skin Girl Names, Sofia Carson Boyfriend 2020, Lycia Star Trek Fleet Command, Is Parkay Squeeze Butter Healthy, What Makes You A Good Candidate For This Program Essay, Tok Essay 2019 November, Wakulla County Road Map, Aurore Streaming Gratuit, Hot Odds 1x2, Mons Land Android, Fake Waterford Crystal, Matthew Broderick Jeune, Albert Namatjira Quotes, Does Annie Like Armin, 5700 Xt Davinci Resolve, Churpi For Humans, Scot Fearn Instagram, Suriname President Wife, Nadine Garner And Cameron Barnett Photos, Bowlegged Lou Dies, How Many Giant Seaweed For 85 Crafting, Assassin's Creed 3 Remastered Ubisoft Club Rewards Not Working, Mastermind: How To Think Like Sherlock Holmes Chapter Summaries, Diammonium Phosphate Seltzer, Sirius Conjunct Ascendant, Moor Lane Capacity, Tesco Mango Dried, Herniation Of The Iris Medical Term, Gerard Cunningham Photos, Nobody Meme Template, Tom Atkins Age, White Collar Hooligan 2, Quaternary Consumers In The Tundra, Twisted Wire Length Calculation, Davina Potratz Height, Silver Meteor Train Layout, Sbf5 Polar Or Nonpolar, Cocoa Pebbles Vs Fruity Pebbles, How To Spot Fake Cazal Sunglasses, Caro Nome Pdf, Emf Rf Detector App Iphone, Rachel Nichols Age, Truly Hard Seltzer Rebate,