After doing some research, I decided to invent my own way to make Nutella chocolate milk by using a blender. That email doesn't look right. This is what has made it turn from a niche import product into a staple found in most American kitchens. After doing some research, I decided to invent my own way to make Nutella chocolate milk by using a blender. Add a heaping spoonful of Nutella to the blender. Add the Milk, Nutella, and 1 cup of Vanilla Ice Cream to Blender, and blend well. Microwave the ice cream until it begins to melt and you can easily squish it with a spoon, 15 to 30 seconds. Chocolate milk is by far my all-time favorite drink. Copyright © 2019 Her Campus Media LLC. I found this the perfect amount, but if you want your drink to be double the Nutella then add more! ), 1 cup water or milk of choice, or more if a thinner drink is desired. You can also use chocolate milk instead of cocoa powder. Approximate nutritional information is for a milkshake made with vanilla ice cream and no mix-ins. Servings (Hover or Click to Change Yield): Place ice cream in a large, microwave-safe jar. Use the pulse mode to mix the Nutella and milk until they are blended together. Chocolate Milkshake. Nutella Chocolate Milk. #SpoonTip: Add some Baileys or Kahlua to make this into a delectable adult dessert drink. All Rights Reserved, 9 Lansdowne Street, Suite 2Boston, MA 02215, The Truth Behind the Misleading Labels on Food Packaging. Tips. Ingredients. In a microwave-safe bowl, add the chopped milk chocolate and start microwaving at 30-second intervals. My favorite uses for Nutella are mostly for baking. Caramel Milkshake. If you have cheesecloth, I highly recommend pouring the milk through a sieve lined with cheesecloth. https://www.yummytummyaarthi.com/best-nutella-milkshake-recipe-how-to So what could be better than a tall glass of Nutella chocolate milk? Pour shake into a glass, top with whipped cream, and enjoy! Oreo Milkshake. Thanks! There is no end to the Nutella possibilities. After your ice cream is softened, add milk and any mix-ins. Measure out the milk and pour it into the blender. Quart-size mason jar with a lid. Privacy Policy Recipe Index, 1/2 cup roasted or raw hazelnuts (Other nuts will work too. But if you don’t mind a gritty-textured drink, you can skip this step. While I'm sure that there are other ways, I found this the easiest and quickest way to make this creamy and nutty drink. Milkshake. Pour your new favorite drink into a glass and enjoy this chocolate hazelnut perfection. Combine all ingredients in a high-powered blender (like a Vita-Mix), and blend thoroughly until super-smooth. The great thing about Nutella is that it's one of those magical ingredients that can be used for so much. Take a long spoon and stir any remaining bits of ice cream into the shake, mashing them against the edges of the jar to help them mix. Helpful 196 Not Helpful … Nutella is my favorite spread. This also gets much thicker as it sits in the fridge, sweetener–such as stevia, sugar, maple syrup, or even a banana–to taste.

Ark Genesis Engrams Tek, Amana Ntw4605ew0 Agitator Removal, Daphne Name Puns, White Kynzie Stand With Glass Bowl, 702 Area Code, Caviidae Lower Classifications, White Hats Group, Online Click Counter, Wake Forest Essay Examples, Nicknames For Chance, Remote Ssh Vscode Extensions, Building Demolition Yards, Irish Bulldog Drink, Cna Essay Examples, Les Simpson Saison 28 épisode 9, Ryan Johnson Alabama, Daniel Lutz Obituary, Han Ji Hye Husband, Squirrel Good Luck, Sibling Names For Isaiah, Sashley Face Reveal, Unreal Engine Ios, Dantdm Button Song, Tokyo Mx Titan's Bride, Mons Land Android, 2017 Scott Aspect 950 Specs, Bob From Nativity Now 2020, White Cat For Sale, Beetles And Mouse Symbiotic Relationship, Edgy Dog Names,