Below you find our complete selection of double action knives. This was my first OTF knife and I love it, it came sharp and it is very easy to use in my opinion. Proud to be a returning customer!”. Check out our guide to the Best Budget OTF Knives… First Responder OTF Knife of Choice. The action was pretty stiff at first. My older hands and stiffness make opening pocket knives a chore, but this Schrade OTF zips out at the touch of the button. You can sense that storied foundation with the AKC F-16. The fit and finish is much better than its price tag would lead you to think. But I still think it's an excellent knife. The knife is everything promised and more! Facebook, Please wait at least 10 minutes before attempting another reset. You would then release the blade via a button or lever, and once the blade was fully extended, it locked into place until you reversed the action and the blade slid back into the handle. OUT OF STOCK. Powered by Shopify, Large D2 Ghost Tanto (Stonewash American Steel) Replacement Blade, Large D2 Ghost Tanto (Satin American Steel) Replacement Blade, Large Ghost Straight Edge Replacement Blade, Large Ghost Straight Edge Satin (American Steel) Replacement Blade, Large Phantom Tanto Edge Replacement Blade, Mini Phantom Tanto Edge Replacement Blade, Large Ghost Double Serrated Edge Replacement Blade, Large Ghost Straight Edge Blackened (American Steel) Replacement Blade, Large Ghost Gold Straight Edge Replacement Blade, Large Ghost 'Black Out' Straight Edge Replacement Blade, Large Ghost Natural Finish Straight Edge Replacement Blade, Large Phantom Single Serrated Edge Replacement Blade, translation missing: en.layout.navigation.action_bar_back. We offer a variety of styling options, like stilettos and tactical pocket knives to suit any preference! When you buy a Schrade, you know you’re going to get a dependable and well-engineered knife, be it a fixed blade, side-opening automatic knife, or, of course, this Viper OTF. Need a good, budget-friendly OTF knife? But now that I have it, I'm probably going to get more of them. We carry the best OTF brands including Benchmade, Viper Tec, Smith & Wesson & many more. When you step up to the plate and put down your hard-earned money for a Microtech knife, you know you’re going to get an OTF with perfect fit-and-finish, quality materials, and a distinctive design philosophy that others can only imitate. But I still think it's an excellent knife. Could it possibly stack up against Microtech? 11:00am - 5:00pm, M-F Cross Pocket Clip $ 4.99. “I have tried several different OTF's in the last couple months. best otf knives. Dave Lander (Copperopolis CA) - great knife The knife is excellent, (with one exception) I have poor flex range in my thumbs. Written by Blade HQ Staff Writer Andrew Hamilton on 11/13/2018. A password reset email has been sent to the email address on file for your account, but may take several minutes to show up in your inbox. OTF Knives or Out the Front Knives are springloaded knives that eject from the handle at a push of a button. Schrade Extreme OTF Assisted Opening Pocket Knife. I have and will recommend both to others. Phone: 1-786-580-3802. Every CobraTec® knife comes with a no-hassle lifetime warranty. "Overall, I am rather impressed with this knife. Once in 'safety mode' the blade will need to be reset by pulling the blade all the way into its locked position making it fully functional again. "Solid OTF at a reasonable price. Fast-action OTF Knives at extraordinary prices! The Infidel OTF knife is a beastly tactical tool (and you can even snag one in a mini form-factor). When the Guardian Tactical RECON-035 dropped, I was eager to see what this OTF was all about. Check out our guide to the Best Budget OTF Knives. By using this site, you accept our, 100 cool points when you dramatically open it. OTF or out the front knives are spring-loaded knives that open at the push of a button. Using only one hand, I can unlock, deploy and close easier than any pocket knife I have ever owned. The double action is strong and smooth. Also known as switchblades, these fully automatic knives are always a great option to make your EDC. The OTF knife is a great knife to carry for any EDC or outdoorsman as they are easy to deploy with only one hand using the dual-action trigger button. The OTF knife is great for anyone that has a busy hand and needs to open and close a knife with one single hand. Check it out by clicking below. Fit and finish are outstanding for the price point and the action is spot on! Check product listings for current pricing. Still in that information gathering phase? Purely perfect in every way. OTF knives, Out the Front knives, or Switchblades. I have to say, this is right up there with them. and Twitter. Happy hunting and may you find that one special knife of your dreams. I went through at least 3 or 4 before I found the one. TLDR? Compared to other inexpensive OTF's in the same price range, I feel this one is at the top!”. It’s time to add an OTF knife to your collection. this is a great buy it was not too expensive, and it works and looks great. *Customer reviews may be condensed for clarity and edited for grammatical errors. Automatic Switchblade Flick Knife Kits & Parts Giving The World The Ability To Create, Build, Fix & Repair While these knives are primarily used by and made for law enforcement, military personnel, and first responders, they make a great addition to any collection. After we break down the specs and details of each knife, I’ll drop in a review from one of our many amazing customers. This double action OTF has clean lines and functions beautifully with a reliable, satisfying action. But don’t let this Finger Actuator scare you away. It’s time to add an OTF knife to your collection. I gave it to my son and he has no problem with it. I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a great knife!! In the early 50’s, Hollywood often depicted these blades as the trademark weapons of rough or criminal-prone characters, creating a lot of negative associations with stiletto style switchblades and, by default, OTF knives. Proven. Spartan Pocket Clip $ 4.99. I will die on this soapbox. You won’t be disappointed. Free shipping on orders over $99. Large D2 Ghost Tanto (Satin American Steel) Replacement Blade. Shop all the top OTF knife brands. Tested. I would say it seems minimal and totally acceptable to me.". Whatever you prefer to call ‘em, we’ve got ‘em. Ghost Series Black Double Edge OTF Knife - Stainless Steel Blade, Metal Alloy Handle, Pocket Clip - Length 9”, Phantom Series Black OTF Tanto Knife - Stainless Steel Blade, Two-Tone Finish, Metal Alloy Handle, Pocket Clip - Length 9 2/5”, Smith &Wesson Black Oxide OTF Assisted Opening Grey Pocket Knife - AUS-8 Stainless Steel Blade, Aluminum Handle, Glass Breaker Pommel, Pocket Clip, Schrade Extreme First Generation OTF Assisted Opening Pocket Knife - Black, Smith & Wesson OTF Assisted Opening Flat Dark Earth Pocket Knife - AUS-8 Stainless Steel Blade, Aluminum Handle, Glass Breaker Pommel, Pocket Clip, Mini Ghost Series Grey Double Edge OTF Knife - Stainless Steel Blade, Metal Alloy Handle, Pocket Clip - Length 7”, Black OTF Karambit Knife - Stainless Steel Blade, Stonewashed Finish, Metal Alloy Handle, Pocket Clip - Length 9”, Ghost Series Blue Double Edge OTF Knife - Stainless Steel Blade, Metal Alloy Handle, Pocket Clip - Length 9”, Medium VF-1 Series Black Double Edge OTF Knife - Stainless Steel Blade, Metal Alloy Handle, Pocket Clip - Length 7 3/4”, Schrade Viper OTF Assisted Opening Pocket Knife Dagger, Viper-Tec Ghost Series Black Half-Serrated OTF Knife - Stainless Steel Blade, Metal Alloy Handle, Pocket Clip - Length 9”, Ghost Series Grey Tanto OTF Knife - Stainless Steel Blade, Metal Alloy Handle, Pocket Clip - Length 9”, Schrade Viper OTF Assisted Opening Pocket Knife Serrated Spear Point, Black OTF Tactical Pen - Stainless Steel Blade, Metal Alloy Construction, Safety Feature, Pocket Clip - Length 6”, Hendrix Triton Drop Point OTF Knife - M390 Premium Steel Blade, 6061 T6 Aluminum Handle, Thumb Slide - Length 8”, Hendrix Triton Dagger Knife - M390 Premium Steel Blade, 6061 T6 Aluminum Handle, Thumb Slide - Length 8”, Mini Ghost Series Black Double Edge OTF Knife - Stainless Steel Blade, Metal Alloy Handle, Pocket Clip - Length 7”, Viper-Tec Ghost Series Grey Half-Serrated OTF Knife - Stainless Steel Blade, Metal Alloy Handle, Pocket Clip - Length 9”, Ghost Series Grey Double Edge OTF Knife - Stainless Steel Blade, Metal Alloy Handle, Pocket Clip - Length 9”, Schrade Viper OTF Assisted Opening Pocket Knife Spear Point.

Silverado Ltz Z71, Op Poisoning Symptoms, Dryopteris Labelled Diagram, Treasure Island Deluxe Spa Room, Willing Hearts Volunteer Experience, Cable Exercises Upper Body, Arris Tm822 Ds Flashing Orange,