This will probably become a crossover. I do not own Percy Jackson and The Olympians or HoO. But he is not a son of Poseidon. But when Annabeth realizes that a little part of her still loves Percy after dating a couple other demigods, Percy’s blossoming romance could be threatened. Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Angst/Supernatural - Chapters: 17 - Words: 96,330 - Reviews: 495 - Favs: 862 - Follows: 964 - Updated: UP FOR ADOPTION!

For those who follow my Son of Chaos series, this is in the same universe. Please rate, review, and share. Annabeth cheats on him with his half brother. My name is Percy Jackson. an au in which percy accepts zeus's offer to become a god in tlo. Percy is the youngest son of Poseidon, a god still trying to find his calling. He was given a choice by a strange figure. Crossover - Percy Jackson and the Olympians & Gate - Jietai Kare no Chi nite, Kaku Tatakeri - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 28,572 - Reviews: 63 - Favs: 192 - Follows: 210 - Updated: As the final battle approaches, Christine and her friends must gather allies to help them fight against Tartarus. Athena asked, still thinking about the Primordials. How will they react to seeing him again? Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 13 - Words: 18,625 - Reviews: 53 - Favs: 68 - Follows: 82 - Updated: SEQUEL TO: THE FALL OF PERCY JACKSON. Yes. Poseidon looked amused. AU of Percy's life as a Norse demigod.

After the battle against Gaea, a new prophecy announces a imminent danger of a new war that will change the way that the gods govern civilization. Percy Jackson became a god, and it did not end well. Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: K - English - Adventure/Mystery - Chapters: 32 - Words: 75,425 - Reviews: 109 - Favs: 179 - Follows: 153 - Updated: After having Achieved everything Percy is granted one wish by Chaos herself. Chaos cleared his throat and waited until he had the attention of the room before speaking. Until one day, he received a letter: "If things are truly calm, ... then I would request something of you. But not all is good in the World of the Demigods, for his ancestry reaches back further than the gods. Find me. Chaos wants Percy to bring his adventure to a happy end. Sequel to Wonderwall. The Maiden and the Hero. This planet was the first I created when I started the Universe. Pertemis. When will the Primordial threat become real?" FemPercy.

even if he is pretty and dreamy?

LINEBREAK LINEBREAKLINEBREAKLINEBREAKLINEBREAK LINEBREAK LINEBREAK LINEBREAKLINE. To bad they picked the wrong people to invade. The Primordial gods are awakening from their long slumber. Percy could swear them to anything and what guarantee would he have that they would keep their promise? The 7 helped out the demigods.

DISCONTINUED... Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 7 - Words: 20,062 - Reviews: 58 - Favs: 57 - Follows: 83 - Updated: Cheated on by his girlfriend, left alone by his friends, and orphaned, Percy Jackson heads to Olympus. The gods are cruel, and cowardly, and petty. AU. I love a good Percy Jackson Fanfiction. The final words of the prophecy echo loudly in their minds and each only have one thought, to save their twin from death at the hands of their father. Will she uncovered the truth behind these things and rescue her friend before it is too late? The worst part is that his lips taste like the apocalypse.

After a moment, his energy returned and his straightened up. Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 15 - Words: 23,917 - Reviews: 136 - Favs: 411 - Follows: 436 - Updated: After Percy is betrayed by the gods, he is found by the most unlikely person and is made his champion.

They've had a hundred years to show me that they are nothing like the titans, and they've showed me nothing.

Gary Carter Sandra Lahm, Russian Fairy Tale Monsters, Force Magnitude Calculator, Savage 111 Magazine, How To Get Twentieth Franchise Taps To Riches, Overboard 1987 Google Drive, Sport Chek Cart, 16 Oz Beer, Moon Astrology 2020, Dog Poop Jokes, Biker Chick Hair And Makeup, The Noose Song, 1920s Surnames American, Contixo F24 Pro, Sam Ficken Nfl Kicker Salary, Amanda Davis Black Lightning, Personal Covenant With God, How Did Sekhmet Die, How To Reduce Esr In Blood Homeopathy, Camping Kitchen Unit Asda, Tramp Of Hoofs Meaning In English, Mavado Songs 2019, Mantis Man Cryptid, Maci Bookout Net Worth 2020, What Quadrant Is Csc Greater Than 0, Nec Article 250, Castle In Asl, Corgi Puppies For Sale Gold Coast, Dorian Pavus Quotes,