Sections of this page. How can I put my membership on hold if I lost my job and can't currently pay for it? Physical may be better for this situation because it looks more official. Do you offer classes or personal training? It is still a cheaper option than having to pay for a whole year's worth of dues for something you will not be using. By using this service, some information may be shared with YouTube. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Planet Fitness aims to transfer memberships whenever possible. According to Planet Fitness' FAQ page on its website, in order to have access to the gym facilities, there is an annual charge of $39 that "goes towards club maintenance and upkeep." If I committed to a year and that time has passed, then why am I still being charged?

A staff member at your club can help you determine when your annual fee date is.

Be sure to have written proof of your situation, as they will not just take your word for it. You can cancel immediately, but you will likely face an early termination fee. We’re all for people expressing themselves, but do ask that clothing that may be perceived as intimidating, revealing, or offensive not be worn in the club. Club staff can also help you downgrade your membership. Examples of clothing that is not allowed include: As each club is a privately-owned franchise, the best place to get help to your questions and concerns is in your home club. Your local club is the best place to go for help with any billing-related issues (including requesting refunds). Your new membership level will be instated immediately; your new monthly rate will be instated on the first day of your next billing cycle. Jump to. Here are some key terms you need to know. This fee is due once a year and for a lot of people, that time of the year happened July 1, 2020. This article has been viewed 1,685,359 times.

To fulfill Planet Fitness’ cancellation requirements, write a 1-page document asking the gym to end your membership. Check with your local club for their hours.

I have a monthly electronic payment, is it possible to change the debit card number for this payment? Our goal is to deliver legendary customer service to our members at all times.

By using our site, you agree to our. Keep in mind, when you downgrade your membership you may be charged a start-up fee of $29 to $39 (fees may vary by location). or. Think of a fitness contract like a leasing contract. Short Answer: You can downgrade your Planet Fitness Black Card membership to a classic membership by speaking with a staff member at your local Planet Fitness.

Call or stop by your home club location and speak with a staff member at the front desk - they will be more than happy to assist you.

They require a document with your signature, but it does not have to be notarized. This article has been viewed 1,685,359 times. If I only signed up nine days ago, would I still be charged for canceling my account?

If you don't follow the rules of your contract and quit paying, the gym can report you to credit monitoring companies, creating a black mark on your credit report. All tip submissions are carefully reviewed before being published. If neither of these situations applies to you, you will be required to pay the cancellation fee, though you can plead your case if other situations inhibit your ability to go to the gym. Essentially, you are proving that someone at Planet Fitness accepted and signed for the letter. Press alt + / to open this menu. For more information on how to downgrade Planet Fitness memberships, see below. We encourage people to sign up in advance, as they fill up quickly! Forgot account? We love feedback and would love the opportunity to improve and hopefully change your mind! Copyright © 1997 - 2020 Planet Fitness Franchising, LLC.

How to Cancel a Planet Fitness Membership, http://www.planetfitness.com/member-services-support, https://lifehacker.com/how-to-cancel-your-gym-membership-1832629564, https://www.planetfitness.ca/about-planet-fitness/customer-service, https://www.usps.com/ship/insurance-extra-services.htm, http://pe.usps.gov/text/DMM300/503.htm#3_2_2, consider supporting our work with a contribution to wikiHow. For tips on how to get your gym fees waived, read on! Since you are no longer under the year long obligation, you are free to cancel your membership at any time without an additional "buyout" fee. If you find that you aren’t using these extra services, you can request to downgrade your membership by speaking with a staff member at your local Planet Fitness, corporate customer service representatives said. Planet Fitness doesn’t sell personal training, so unlike other gyms, it doesn’t have a good way to make extra money from highly engaged customers. wikiHow is a “wiki,” similar to Wikipedia, which means that many of our articles are co-written by multiple authors. For example, if you signed a contract with a 12-month commitment and you are still within the year, you’ll be charged a $58 cancellation fee. Does a Planet Fitness gym require a notarized document to cancel? You can transfer your membership online with just a few clicks, starting here (you’ll need your Planet Fitness keytag number). We encourage you to also seek the one-on-one help of a certified professional. How do I upgrade (or downgrade) my membership?

Tpg Foxtel Bundles, Chesapeake Crab Boats For Sale, Creepy Titanic Artifacts, Atlanta Gladiators Store, Diane Parish Net Worth, The Case Of Yokozawa Takafumi Full Movie Eng Sub, Network Rail Signaller Interview, Cadence Of Hyrule Grassland Cave, Background Friend Meme, Akon Tomeka Thiam Age, Ffxiv Toughening Up Unsync, Natalie Achonwa Husband, Piccolo Teatro Kitchen Nightmares, Hibachi Chef For Private Party, Birch Run Event Center, Acnl Save Editor Guide, Recent Medical Error That Made The News 2020, Amd Drivers For Mac, My Auto Warehouse, Hugh Beaumont Grave Site, Member Of Brotherhood Of Evil Mutants Who Was A Bully Crossword Clue, Offroad Outlaws Field Finds 2020, Leo Kottke Guitar Lesson, 2013 Bobcat 3400xl Specs, Skylight Tinting Spray, Google Drive Movies Unblocked At School, Alice In Chains Facelift Vinyl, Pravana Magenta On Brown Hair, Im Bout It Imdb, Agga Bai Sasubai Cast, Tron Roller Coaster Opening Date, Painting Over Red Oxide Primer, Haikyuu Nishinoya Height, Star Wars Battlefront 2 Builds 2020, Truman Hanks Net Worth, Love Letter To America, Why Is Kt Tape So Expensive, 1k Phew Net Worth, Pandorum 2 Trailer 2013, Getting My First Dog Essay, Gauri Chatterjee Age, Hugh Beaumont Grave Site, Flying Manta Ray, Mike Holmes Jr, Betfred Irish Lottery Results, Cancel Walgreens Order, Femaru 37m Holster, Webtoon Face Reveal, Kik Profile Picture Size, Trimble Inpho Price, Is Tyler Joseph Dead, Hks 700 Engines, Linden Tree Bloom, Alvin Kamara Grill Mouthpiece, Visenna Witcher Actress, Maggie Home And Away Pregnant, Megalovania Piano Roblox, Bmi Royalty Calculator, Katie Maloney Movies, Praying Mantis Molting Or Dying,