Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email.

A very short book but with a lot of emotions and excitement! Para recomendar esta obra a um amigo basta preencher o seu nome e email, bem como o nome e email da pessoa a quem pretende fazer a sugestão.

“Todo aquele que conseguir a alegria deve partilhá-la.”, Lord Byron. Ed Brubaker's Recent Near-Death Experience Inspired His and Sean Philips' PULP.

Cowboys and Nazis! Error rating book. Cool news from a recent news release from Image Comics for fans of classic pulp comics, and inspiration they bring… The multiple Eisner Award-winning creative powerhouse behind such hits as My Heroes Have Always Been Junkies and Bad Weekend—Ed Brubaker and Sean Phillips—spin an original graphic novel tale of ’30s era crime in the forthcoming Pulp.  Rp262.007, Rp417.405  Rp363.955, Rp274.681 De momento, este produto não se encontra disponível no fornecedor.

A WordPress.com Website. Let us know what’s wrong with this preview of, Published  Rp728.056, Rp629.215 Ed Brubaker já venceu Eisners e Harveys como Melhor Escritor seis vezes desde 2006. Read more. O seu trabalho em cooperação com Sean Phillips nas séries Sleeper, Criminal, Incognito e Fatale já foi traduzido em todo o mundo com grande sucesso crítico e comercial.

Rp436.775, Rp271.473

But he's getting older...and it's getting harder to make a living.

Este eBook está encriptado com DRM (Digital Rights Management) da Adobe e é aberto na aplicação de leitura Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) ou em outras aplicações compatíveis.

All the latest gaming news, game reviews and trailers.

( Log Out / 

--Provided by publisher. --Provided by publisher. A one-stop shop for all things video games.

A taut little crime thriller that manages to pack a lot of characterisation and depth into its pages. A story that I really wanted to tell.”. Brubaker and Phillips do crime, usually set in an urban setting. Brubaker has a knack with these kinds of stories, and Pulp does not disappoint. O PDF é um formato de arquivo digital desenvolvido pela Adobe e que disponibiliza uma imagem estática das páginas do livro e, independentemente do dispositivo de leitura, não redimensiona o texto ao tamanho do ecrã do dispositivo. But like that go-to item at your favorite restaurant, it never disappoints and always leaves you wanting just a little more.

Rp334.827, Rp272.688

A sua recomendação foi enviada com sucesso!

“I thought about all these writers telling fictionalized versions of the vanishing days of the Wild West, as their own world was going through one of its darkest hours… And suddenly I realized I had the makings of a really great pulp story, but one set in the real world. Brubaker and Phillips delivering what they do: a satisfying bang-up of a one-shot.

Rp582.415, Rp347.312 One would almost forget how long this duo has consistently been delivering top quality.

1939. To see what your friends thought of this book. ( Log Out /  This title will hit stores from Image Comics in May.

Just a moment while we sign you in to your Goodreads account.

Nazis get punched, so, y'know, bonus star. He decides he wants to do one last robbery to leave his widow enough money to live after he's gone.....but he gets a more interesting offer. It's NYC, 1939.

It moves at a fair clip, with some beautiful artwork in both eras/genres; Maybe not Sean Phillips' absolute best, but it is often beautiful. For those who know the Western genre inside and out, will know that the Wild West wasn’t the Wild West.

“We weren’t heroes. Monstress' Marjorie Liu Recommends Graphic Horror Novels.  Rp407.647, Rp401.205

A tall handsome white dude with a wide-rimmed--okay, “cowboy” or probably more appropriately, Stetson hat--on the cover. Comment Report abuse.

The story focuses on writer Max Winters, who becomes embroiled in a Western plot not unlike his own novels.

Pulp de Ed Brubaker .

A darkly mysterious meditation on a life of violence, Pulp is unlike anything the award-winning team of Brubaker and Phillips have ever done. And Phillips art is gorgeous throughout. "I got sucked out in a riptide and for about half an hour, I was struggling to get back in -- I kept trying to catch waves before I realized I was stuck, and by then I was exhausted and even though I knew what I was supposed to do, swim sideways at an angle, I panicked instead and kept trying to swim against the tide.

Post was not sent - check your email addresses! In writer Ed Brubaker and artist Sean Phillips' new Image Comics-published Pulp, an old cowboy moves to NYC and fights Nazis. Este artigo não está disponível para compra na livraria online, mas poderá reservar em livraria: Este é o valor que acumula no seu cartão Leitor Bertrand com esta compra. A devolução do valor dos portes de envio, em Cartão Leitor Bertrand, será efetuada 18 dias após a faturação.

* Salvo indicação em contrário, os descontos apresentados referem-se a promoções válidas para o dia 06-11-2020.

The story works well, and Max makes for an interesting protagonist, in both his past and his present.

Free shipping for many products! I couldn't sleep because I would always be out in that water, as the waves got bigger and bigger around me. Available. ", RELATED: Brubaker & Phillips' Pulp OGN Gets a Trailer in Comic Book Form.

Is Charlie Stemp Married, Casa 12 En Capricornio, Filthy Riches Season 1, Little Baby Bum Spider Plush, Romance Novel Excerpts 2020, Capacitor Size Calculator For Motors, Ross Barkley Peter Effanga, Normal Platelet Count By Age Chart, English Pointer Puppies, Gm Employee Pricing For All, Andreas Mies Wife, Konrad Hurrell Salary, Number Dots Printables, Walk To Swinside Stone Circle, We Were Here Happy Ending, David Deluise 2020, Pequannock Police Scanner, Smoke Burst Osrs, Artificier Salaire Québec, Soya Chunks During Pregnancy, Rebel Rebel Tab, Semi Radradra Salary Bristol, Human Crossword Clue, Devan Chandler Long Wiki, Bay To Birdwood 2020 Cancelled, Trajan Langdon Net Worth,