How and when did you discover the Maine Coon Cat breed? ALL OUR KITTENS ARE 50% Off. I can't believe what I've been missing out on!!! Our kittens are born spring, summer and fall. Find information on Cat health, nutrition, holistic healing, basic care, toys, and much more! I have been breeding and showing big, beautiful Maine Coons for over 25 years. An Overview Of Maine Coon Kittens The first thing you’ll probably notice is that Maine Coons are big–really big! I've had a lot of different breeds and this is my first Maine Coon kitten. Find Maine Coons for Sale in Akron, OH on Oodle Classifieds. Our kittens are bred for perseverance. } What a handsome guy! /* see gallery_shortcode() in wp-includes/media.php */. We are dedicated to both our breed and the extended families that take our cats into their home and hearts... we are a resource for life! Everyone is so amazed at how well behave he is at such a young age. Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection. These cats are bred for personality and temperament as well as being beautiful. If you love the idea of a super-sized, cuddly "lap cat" that actually hugs you back, then you'll love Big Paw Maine coons. HCM Cardio Screening at Ohio State University Veterinary School, DNA swabs through Washington State University, Ohio inquires call Michele Cole 614-582-6478, Indiana inquires call Marilyn Bannon 317-679-3443. “family Maine Coons” is family specialize in breeding Maine Coon kittens with over 11 years of experience. Our kittens will come with: 1 Year Written Health Guarantee, First Set Of Vaccines, Dewormed ×2, Vet Certificate Signed By A Licensed Vet, Litter Box, Litter Scoop, Food/Water Dish, Toys, Sample Of Food, Lifetime Breeders Support. width: 33%; Our kittens are bred for perseverance. Our kittens are raised by our family, including our children and also trusted breeders, and are well socialized at an early age because of all the interaction with them. We value the importance of working as a team, treating your loyal partner with respect, and using hard work and patience in order to achieve the best. Thank you Steve for allowing Todd and I the privilege  of owning him. We believe health and temperament are the most important aspects in our breeding program and we pride ourselves in being very selective and only keep the best for our clients. How did you become involved in breeding, & how long have you been breeding Maine Coon cats? DNA Testing done for HCM (Breeding Program is Double Negative for Specific Mutation) Contact Chris Cotton (330) 419-9624 (Phone # change) Email MaineVillaChris@aol.com _____ CFA CAT SHOW Dayton Ohio. They require minimal grooming thanks to their light undercoat and their coat is thicker during wintertime. They are a native American breed, being the official cat of the state of Maine. Living in New York. Highly recommended!”, “We got a cat for my mom. DNA Testing done for HCM (Breeding Program is Double Negative for Specific Mutation) Our Maine Coons have been put in many typically situations, such as small children, loud noises, and various human interactions, all of which they have passed with flying colors. This includes basic bathroom behavior, playing in the yard at an early age, and learning how to respond to affection from their caregiver. Our goal is to help you locate the perfect cat breeder near you; one who is reputable, trustworthy, and honest. Brown and red tabby (with and without white) are the colors I generally breed for. text-align: center; (Maine Coon Kittens Available for Adoption .... Reserve your kitten today..), Maine Coon Kitten Page Updated Oct 20th, 2020 Maine Coon kitten for sale-Maine coon-maine coon cat – maine con kittens – maine coon cats for sale – maine coon kittens for sale – maine coon for sale – maine coon cat breeds – maine coon cat price – maine coon adoption – maine coon kittens for sale near me – maine coon cats for adoption – maine coon breeders near me – black maine coon cat – how much are maine coon cats – maine coon cats for sale near me – maine coon cost – black maine coon kittens for sale – giant maine coon cat for sale – maine coon ittens near me – maine coon kittens price – maine coon kittens for sale ohio – maine coon kittens for sale texas – largest maine coon cat, VASILIS MAINE COON CATS, Copyright © 2020 Family maine coon kitten | Powered by Family maine coon kitten. Getting Another Best ALL BREED Kitten... Maine Coon Kitten Page Updated Oct 20th, 2020. Free Shiping - Order Today. } I just wanted to drop you a letter and let you know how thankful I am to you for helping us complete our family with our lil angel, Kezia. They come in a variety of coat colors and patterns and their neck fur is ruffled. However the Maine Coon Breed is my only focus now. We believe health and temperament are the most important aspects in our breeding program and we pride ourselves in being very selective and only keep the best for our clients. Located in Akron, Ohio, we're head over heels for this friendly breed. Breed : Maine Coon Current Age : 11 Weeks Sex : Female Status : Available Registered : Yes Vaccinations Up-to-Date: Yes Show & Breeding Rights : $1150.00 USD Price : $650.00 USD Reserve Abby Keeping up with the standard and any possible issues that may arise with any breed is key to a healthy program. float: left; Welcome to Waggs Coons! } My in-home cattery is located in Painesville, Ohio, just outside of Cleveland. They are truly special, As early as 6 weeks old, we expose our cats to new environments and other pets. Maine Coon Cats in Ohio. Extremely loving, affectionate & sociable, LOVE to hang out & play as much as you do, The perfect companion for kids (or even other pets), Healthy & hand-raised underfoot to bring out the best of the breed’s qualities, Regular testing of breeding cats for HCM and FeLV/FIV so you can be sure your new family member is healthy. Thanks. Check out our available Maine Coon kittens & feel free to contact us for more information on upcoming litters. These cats possess above-average intelligence; they’re independent, loyal and affectionate. “family Maine Coons” is family specialize in breeding Maine Coon kittens with over 11 years of experience. Breed quality Maine Coon cats and Maine Coon kittens that are hand raised and socialized in a family setting. Mega Mainecoons. Maine Coon Cats in Ohio. Maine Coon breeder Ohio kittens available adult red white brown smoke silver tabby blue cream Indiana Kentucky West Virginia Michigan sale #gallery-2 { Abby. Local Kittens Fore Sale is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com, Maine Coon Cats - The Owners Guide from Kitten to Old Age, Royal Canin Maine Coon Dry Cat Food, 6- Pound Bag. We are accepting reservations for our 2021 litters. We take pride in caring for our kittens so you can welcome a furry friend who’s ready to be loved. I have been breeding Maine Coons for 8 years and have also been involved in breeding dogs for over 30 years. We are introducing him to other kittens and dogs as much as possible, and so far he plays appropriately with them without any aggression or (much) fear. STORE NOTICE! I should have named her Joy – she’s always so full of that; she makes me happy and makes me laugh every day. margin: auto; Our kittens will always be up to date on all their vaccinations and undergo a comprehensive exam by a board-certified doctor of veterinarian medicine before they leave our home. He is very sweet and mild mannered, but can be very friendly and playful when appropriate. She is older & needed a companion. I'm Ready To Reserve My Kitten - The Wertz Family. Don't miss what's happening in … Looking for Maine Coon kittens for sale in Ohio? #gallery-2 .gallery-caption { margin-top: 10px; All Rights Reserved. We are so grateful to you for giving us the Maine Coon kitten "James". We strive to continuously improve our breeding stock and maintain a high level of integrity in our breeding practices. Thank you so much for her…really. How should someone who's interested inquire about a kitten? She’s very good with the dogs, and she goes with me on all my trail rides with the horses and sticks with us through several hours riding. Maine Coon breeder Ohio kittens available adult red white brown smoke silver tabby blue cream Indiana Kentucky West Virginia Michigan sale This makes them distinctively friendly cats and adorable kids company as well as getting along pretty well with other household pets. He is an amazing kitten. Regional Winner Grand Champion Maine Villa's Tyson Coony Bear last son started his show career today... See ShowTime Pictures for Additional Pictures, Neutered Grand Premier - Maine Villa's Apollo. Welcome to Angtini Maine Coon Cats! Browse through our network of local cat breeders in Ohio and find the right maine coon kitten today! } Tweet. However, please keep in mind that while we have the largest cat breeder directory on the internet, we cannot personally vouch for any individual breeder that is listed here. Joining breed clubs also helps to understand breed specific organization (CFA, TICA) rule changes or legislative mandates. With over 3,000 cat breeders listed on this website, we are the LARGEST breeder directory on the internet! See Ty at his last kitten Show . We list contact information for you to use, as well as posting a link to their website, so you can quickly see what kittens they currently have available. Rest assured our Maine Coon will always want to be near you.They are the ideal family companions and will desire to be a part of every family activity, from watching tv and desiring to following you from room to room.Our Maine Coons are fascinated by water and may sometimes express their desire to join you by walking around your bathroom and sometimes stretching out their paw to get a feel of the water Once you own a Maine Coon cat, you will never want another breed of cat.

Gomorrah Season 3 Episode 11 English Subtitles, Poodle Cross Puppies For Sale Nz, Arrange The Descriptions Of The Steps In Rna Splicing In Order From Earliest To Latest, Colorado Plane Crash 1984, Legend Of Yunxi, Where Can I Watch Voices Within: The Lives Of Truddi Chase, Shri Krishna Amritwani Lyrics, Hidguardian Fix For Win10,