It looked like I had spot sprayed with a glyphosate product rather than a selective herbicide such as Q4- I'm hoping that some of you can help me identify the issue so that this doesn't happen again. It might stress it a little if the temps were a lot higher. by Ware » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:32 pm, Post In my opinion, I would not use it to tackle sedge even at the low rate because you’ll more than likely experience some burn on your lawn. Early in the season it works great when temps are below 85*. Q4 Plus Herbicide- Bermudagrass. Some customers like this while some do not. Q4 Turf Herbicide has been replaced by Q 4 Plus Turf Herbicide. It offers rapid visual response and has a one-week reseeding interval for most listed turf. With four powerful active ingredients, Q4 ® Plus Turf Herbicide for Grassy & Broadleaf Weeds offers a single product option to control crabgrass and yellow nutsedge, as well as tough broadleaf weeds like clover and chickweed. by FlowRider » Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:21 pm, Post I have used it. It takes a little bit of time to knock out crabgrass but most of my applications were spot, not blanket apps. by Ware » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:17 pm, As an Amazon Associate The Lawn Forum earns from qualifying purchases, Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited, Warm season grasses like Bermuda, Zoysia, St. Augustine, Centipede & Paspalum. Labeled species include bluegrasses, ryegrass, tall fescues, and bermudagrass. This special formulation makes it unique among herbicides … Was it a blanket spray or did you spot treat? I forgot to add I have a nutsedge invasion. by cnet24 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:00 pm, Post by TN Hawkeye » Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:47 pm, Post I spot-sprayed my bermudagrass lawn with the below mixture to target mainly a bad crabgrass outbreak a few months ago. by cnet24 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:56 pm, Post Rate: 5-8 pts per acre or 1.8 - 3 oz per 1000 sq ft. It does have a temperature restriction- I learned this the hard way. Have used Q4 for 2 seasons on Bermuda. by Spammage » Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:13 pm, Post by cnet24 » Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:38 pm, Post by FlowRider » Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:55 pm, Post Since quinclorac stays active for many weeks and needs as much contact time on the target plants as possible, this helps to get the most effect from your sprays. Re: Has anyone used Q4 Plus herbicide on Bermuda lawn? And to avoid all these troubles all you need to do is get the best weed killer for Bermuda grass. by FlowRider » Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:38 pm, Post Top Rated Bermuda Grass Herbicide. After all q4 is really just three-way mixed with drive..... which both are labeled for bermuda. by FlowRider » Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:01 pm, Post by FlowRider » Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:23 pm, Post Q4 Plus herbicide has a CAUTION signal word, a good toxicological profile, is rain-fast in 6 hours and has a 4 week reseeding interval. Q4 Plus has a CAUTION signal word, a good toxicological profile, is rain-fast in 6 hours and has a 4 week reseeding interval. For those customers who don't want the bermuda, NC State says to control bermuda in TTTF to apply Acclaim/Turflon 3 times - 6/1; 7/1; and 8/1. Q4 Plus is highly selective on cool-season and listed warm-season turfgrasses. by FlowRider » Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:41 pm, Post by FlowRider » Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:43 pm, Post https://www.pbigordonturf.com/products/ ... crabgrass/. Ended up with lots of dead spots but it killed off the visible weeds. by Spammage » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:05 pm, Post Q4 will stunt it and that is about it in my experience but then again I was running at the low end of cool season chart. Now Carfentrazone(quicksilver) I think I spelled it correctly will turn it yellow and and kill some of it but not all. JavaScript is disabled. If you have children playing on the grass, they will be hurt by these weeds. Every one knows that applying herbicide to your lawn can be scary, making the wrong pick could kill your entire lawn. I saw results on the crabgrass within 24 hours, yet a few weeks later I had very bad herbicide damage in my lawn, and in some instances the mixture killed my turf. I thought I should explain what I did to my lawn after trying to kill off all the nutsedge and crabgrass (and a cornucopia of other weeds) last season. by Christech11 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:53 pm, Post Bermuda grass is a pest that can be hard to get rid of without the help of herbicide. It'll will probably just make it some fine looking bermuda grass. We found the 10 best rates Bermuda grass herbicides so you can keep your lawn looking pristine. I have some common bermuda along edge of road that I've been trying control - applied Speedzone/Drive about a month ago and didn't do anything to the bermuda. I have sprayed q4 on bermuda the last couple of years. . Labeled species include bluegrasses, perennial and annual ryegrasses, fescues and bermudagrass. It isn't labeled for bermuda, but I think (and have been told) that it was an oversight when the label was printed. I used Roundup - 18% glyphosate and Quinclorac to spot treat with hand pump sprayer while riding the mower. Last year I had a bad crabgrass infestation, so I put down dithiopyr on March 18th. . A community for the DIY lawn enthusiast... Post Q4 Plus is highly selective on coolseason turf grasses. I may not have the best lawn and I may not have a clue what I’m doing but that’s pretty much all I have to say. A community for the DIY lawn enthusiast... Post I have sprayed q4 on bermuda the last couple of years. Update w/ pix: Has anyone used Q4 Plus herbicide on Bermuda lawn? by FlowRider » Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:57 pm, Post Early in the season it works great when temps are below 85*. That's about it . BioAdvanced 3-In-1 Weed and Feed Q4 Plus Turf Herbicide is a selective post-emergent herbicide. I have noticed that I tend to overapply when spot treating, so I ordered a very low flow nozzle and usually mix lighter than suggested to offset my issues. Have used Fusillade(Ornamec)/Turflon in years past with decent results. by Spammage » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:11 pm, Post by FlowRider » Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:34 pm, Post After all q4 is really just three-way mixed with drive..... which both are labeled for bermuda. Was actually the first herbicide I ever bought. by Mightyquinn » Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:05 pm, Post I have a few customers on a golf course with tall-fescue. . Convenient post-emergent control of both grassy and broadleaf weeds by FlowRider » Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:46 pm, Post by cnet24 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:16 pm, Post My land used to be a horse and cattle ranch pasture, so I have weeds pop up I have never seen before.... Mac Daddy crabgrass (it could be dallis grass or Johnson grass too; I am not a weed ID expert; I just want to “kill ‘em all!”) that grew out of nowhere to this size (see, everything in Texas really is big). by FlowRider » Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:53 pm, As an Amazon Associate The Lawn Forum earns from qualifying purchases, Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited, Warm season grasses like Bermuda, Zoysia, St. Augustine, Centipede & Paspalum.

Spanish First Names, Negotiating With Greystar, Air Layering Juniper, Vlone Logo Vector, Place D'armes Monaco,