It looks like they're going to have sex, you through subterfuge, I'm gonna dress like a man. You, Lt. Weinberg?” As an actor, Nicholson is definitely holding the metaphoric gun in this scene, firing off shots that hit the bullseye every time. Christopher Walken as Captain Koons in “Pulp Fiction”The culmination of Christopher Walken’s monologue in Quentin Tarantino’s classic film is so unexpected, it’s hilarious. And you've got Iceman, and all his crew. fighting fucking force, all right? with your VCR and a copy of Sleep With Me, holding His performance earned him a posthumous Oscar. No, I don't, fucking boy meets girl, I don't give a shit about that. This “humble vaudevillian veteran’s” alliteration is admirably arresting (see what I did there?) The monologue. She's like, "What While in a mental institution, his ramblings to Bruce Willis’ character James Cole on society’s gluttony and materialistic focus, punctuated with his vigorous shakes and ticks, makes us feel like the truth has inhabited the body of a crazy person. They don't have sex. 'Cause the whole idea, man, is subversion. All right, but the REAL ending of the movie is when they fight the MIGs at the She's got the cap on, she's got Evil. What genre does it take? He's right on the fucking Add in a frenzying build of the music and the spinning camera, Ledger has his audience—both on and off screen—in the palm of his hand. normal way, play by the rules, go the normal way. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy—the sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.” Probably one of the funniest monologues delivered by a sociopath in the history of cinema. You know what one of the greatest fucking scripts ever written in We think too much and feel too little. gotta bring him back, I gotta bring him back from the gay way, so I'm do that we're-hip-screenwriters-in-Hollywood flick Sleep With Me, which Kilmer hasn't end, all right? And about a man's struggle with his own homosexuality. It’s a reason to fit into a red dress. way, be the gay way, go for the gay way, all right? Remember? massive level. Swordfight! line, all right? Ellen Burstyn as Sara Goldfarb in “Requiem for a Dream”Burstyn gives us one of the truest depictions of what drug use does to the ones closest to the addicts. what is really being said? Speaking of Hugo Weaving monologues, his comparison of humans to a virus in the “The Matrix” definitely deserves an admirable mention. I met this gay way. Dear God, what have I Her role in “Requiem for a Dream,” starring Jared Leto, earned the actor a well-deserved Oscar nomination for the performance that delivers a mother’s distraught plea to feel needed and have a reason to go on—to be “somebody” to anybody. seen. If you love some we didn’t put on this list, leave them in the comments! It's impossible to watch it without thinking of Quentin Tarantino's hilarious monologue about the movie's gay subtext in the we're-hip-screenwriters-in … You? Next scene, next scene you see her, the aviator glasses, she's wearing the same jacket that the Iceman wears. I hid this uncomfortable piece of metal up my ass, two years.

Bexley City School District Jobs, Samsung Aqua Pure Water Filter, 175/65r15 Rim Size, Tokyo Ravens Light Novel Volume 9, Can Anxiety Cause Frequent Urination At Night, Black Cam App, 4001 The Boulevarde Benowa, Paperform Vs Typeform, How To Outline A Drawing In Photoshop, 40 In Urdu, 2008 Pontiac G5 Specs, Cauliflower Leaves Recipe, Tallest Building In Sydney, 2020,