PepsiCo Inc said on Monday Indra Nooyi would step down as chief executive officer after 12 years at the helm and named President Ramon Laguarta as her replacement. https://t.co/sSNfPgVK6W pic.twitter.com/170vIBHY5R, After 12 years as CEO, Indra K. Nooyi will step down Oct 3, 2018. Ramon is a strong and proven PepsiCo executive who will help lead our company into the future. Lucknow, Patna, Laguarta, a 22-year veteran of PepsiCo, oversaw global operations, corporate strategy, public policy and government affairs in his role as president. PepsiCo expects 'ups and downs' in coronavirus recovery. “He has been a critical partner and friend and I am positive that he will take PepsiCo to new and greater heights in the years to come.”. Concerns about second waves of the coronavirus does not mean that PepsiCo is playing it safe. After 12 years as CEO, Indra K. Nooyi will step down Oct 3, 2018. "We want to be first knocking on the door" when stores open, stocking shelves with snacks and filling coolers with beverages, Laguarta said. https://t.co/gq2LwrwI0Q pic.twitter.com/39lxlswiTg, As Poonam Pandey is arrested for ‘obscenity’ in Goa, Twitter asks why model Milind Soman got away, As Arnab Goswami is arrested, India’s cartoonists mock the hypocrisy of his political backers, An Indian smartphone brand is trying to make a comeback by cashing in on the anti-China sentiment, Even if Joe Biden wins, he would be leading a deeply divided country, Watch: How Dubai’s Burj Khalifa celebrated actor Shah Rukh Khan’s birthday, Watch: Former superstar actor Dharmendra feeds peahen and peacock at his farm, BJP wants to stop ‘love jihad’. “PepsiCo today is in a strong position for continued growth with its brightest days still ahead.”, Nooyi said Ramon Laguarta is “exactly the right person” to help build PepsiCo’s success. Ranchi. “Leading PepsiCo has truly been the honour of my lifetime, and I’m incredibly proud of all we have done over the past 12 years to advance the interests not only of shareholders, but all our stakeholders in the communities we serve,” she said in a statement. Like us on Facebook to see similar stories, 'What a spectacle! PepsiCo on Monday said that Indra Nooyi will step down as its chief executive officer on October 3. Delhi, Mumbai, PS5: Sony confirms which of your favourite PS4 games are in for an upgrade, State of Origin: Brad Fittler’s past comments telling amid NRL probe of Boyd Cordner head knock, ‘Light at the end of the tunnel’: Boris Johnson holds out hope of normal Christmas but admits flaws in Covid testing system, GM to bring pickups production back to Canada, Hong Kong police launch hotline for residents to inform on each other, Sydney FC take swipe at agent of transfer target, PlayStation Support has just released a load of PS5 tutorials, AFL trade news: Josh Dunkley's manager confirms Essendon trade request, A massive 300MW lithium-ion battery is being built in Victoria – double the size of Tesla's big battery in South Australia, British foreign minister Raab self-isolating after COVID contact, Microsoft may earn an Affiliate Commission if you purchase something through recommended links in this article. Here's How To Get A Home Loan With Low Deposit, How Australians Are Saving Hundreds In Credit Card Fees, [2.39% p.a.]

Kua Number 3, Sega Sound Effect, Zuko And Katara Fanfic, One Punch Man: The Strongest Team Build, Camara Mathis Daughter, Tamara Oudyn Images, Snake Eggs Ontario, Destroying Woodsy Owl, Rishi Sunak Wiki, Twist Moe Watch Anime, Maggie Coons Twitter, Little Wilbur Dam Directions, Vela Scarves Net Worth, Pequannock Police Scanner, Nfl Ravens Vs Browns, What Is Team Ace In Valorant, Watch Pet Sematary (1989 123movies), Ben Silverman Children, Mullins Feist Pedigree, Fnaf Movie Cast, Debby Parker Hayley Walsh, Hosta From Seed, True Life: I'm A Compulsive Shopper Where Are They Now, Looney Tunes Surgical Mask, Joshua Holmes Instagram, Maine Coon Kittens For Sale London, Blackhat Money Making Methods 2020, Splatoon 2 Gear, 4x4 School Bus Conversion, Queer Movie Beautiful Eng Sub Streaming, Epf My Hr Kp, Play Kingsburg Online, Mirror Mask Cat, Liberty Cap Dosage Calculator, Everybody Wants To Be A Billionaire Lyrics Bts, Essay On Will Smith, Tye Tribbett 2020, Ken Rosenthal Panera, Dark Souls 2: Darklurker Easy, Waptrick Ansu Fati, What Are Chalets Food, Rotary Invocations Coronavirus, Energy Hog Game, Tozo T10 Vs Airpods Reddit, Kubota Rtv 1100 Floor Mat, The Last Time I Saw You Spoiler, Cat Lethargic After Deworming, Redhead Size Chart, Assassin's Creed Odyssey Achilles Sword, Julia Budd Husband, Lil Jj Age, Adjacent Interior Angles, Noble Aspirations Episode 1 Eng Sub, Cobra Jumpack Xl Won 't Charge, Tokyo Mx Titan's Bride, Julia Budd Husband, Black Ops 4 Outfit List, Gary Carter Sandra Lahm, Viro Rides Parts, Barlow Winch Sizes, Essay On If I Were On The Moon, Chasse Sanglier St Pie, Mary Ida Vandross, How To Repent Of Remarriage Adultery, Wet Yfn Lucci,