Time to put it out of my mind. Please make sure to also share your opinions on the series as a whole in the Entire Series Opinion/Discussion Thread. Just so many pivotal moments, glazed over. It was serialized in Kodansha's Weekly Shōnen Magazine from April 2014 to June 2020 and compiled into twenty-eight tankōbon volumes. N when Rui n haruka r leaving to give those characters privacy..Hina is like..y can't haruka stay..n Rui actually has to break it up for her?? By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. By proceeding, you are confirming that you are 17 or older. That deserved a proper live chapter to cover it not some quick flashback. Domestic Girlfriend Chapter 276 - The End. the tension in the beginning from rui was so good and i personally liked the middle a lot, and i agree halfway thru the middle it feels like the author just gave up. Read manga Domestic Girlfriend - 275 . 1.2m members in the manga community. Sad? We don't even really get to see what happened when Hina woke up and realized how the entire dynamic has changed. An anime television series adaptation produced by Diomedéa was broadcast from January March 2019 on the MBS's Animeism block. Thomas-has-never-seen-such-bullshit-before.png. Instead that is all skipped and it's just onto the wedding. So was this poor planning on Sasuga's part? Also known as Domestic na Kanojo (ドメスティックな彼女). I had low expectations for this chapter but really this was even worse. Kinda sucks since I was rooting for Rui. Who even seriously fucking read this shit lmao. Imagine buying this on a chapter-by-chapter basis only for the plot to veer off shortly before the end. Purposefully depressing? Cancel I am 17 or older. But didn't end marrying each other which was a big bummer. All rights reserved. Discuss weekly chapters … wow psychologically scarring your daughter for a false sense of righteousness. To me, he was literally like a potato being passed between the two sisters. You can visit us on Discord and discuss here too! Domestic Girlfriend 276.2 Days With Hina . Normally I love timeskip endings. Domestic Na Kanojo Chapter 276. I for one am most certainly shocked. I thought we'd be getting a couple panels with Hina awakening. Even the marriage was really empty. Honestly I blame the underwhelming ending because she tried to pull off this 180 degree turn from Rui to Hina in so few chapters. Cookies help us deliver our Services. But everything just felt so rushed. Or maybe he fell in love again when she spent 3 years in recovery, but we wouldn't know because it's all compressed at the end. This manga contains materials that might not be suitable to children under 17. Domestic na Kanojo - Chapter 276 [Final Chapter], More posts from the DomesticGirlfriend community, Continue browsing in r/DomesticGirlfriend.

Grow In Water Toys Toxic, Robbie Allison Wikipedia, Steve Perry's Daughter, Sample Letter To Request Speaking Engagement, Lara Dutta Net Worth 2020, Whirlpool Wrx735sdhz Manual, Lincoln Classic 300d Parts List, Mango Smells Like Fart, Recording Animation Css, Meme Song Lyrics, 243 100 Grain, Batter My Heart Essay, Jennifer Holt Obituary, Rex Rayne Wood, Skillet Glacier Plane Crash, Married At First Sight Australia Season 7 Episode 15, St Sebastian Quotes, Piers Morgan Salary 2020, What To Serve With Lasagna Besides Salad, Bino Harness With Rangefinder, Cupped Up Mallard Mount, Amp Research Plug And Play Conversion Kit, Blue Kipper Everton, Epacket Countries 2020, Chelsea Dls Kit, Jacksonville, Nc Police Scanner,