Rated M for self harm, bullying and language. What a waste of talent. I hated his guts! Instead, he finds a stack of yellowed parchment that not only tells a tale that's more captivating than it has any right to, but might also hold the key to information on the remaining Horcruxes. He looked to be about sixteen as well and Sirius felt his heart pounding as he looked into his grinning face. Regulus thinks sadly, and quickly shake the notion from his head. ", "You're nutters James. We could shame everyone by being little 'puffs!"

To you, everything is under control and everyone is fine.... To you, everything is out of control and you aren’t fine.... To you, everything isn’t fine anymore and you’re now under someone else’s control. Lily won't help me though so I've been waiting for you or Remus. Confessions are made that change everything.

When they broke apart Regulus was smiling. (Not a wrong boy who lived story. I do not own Harry Potter! He put his glamour's in place to hide his old and new marks from his beatings and exited the train. "Well I thought we could enchant the dragon skeleton to come running into the Great Hall," James said. I wouldn't want to intrude upon such an important and historical reunion," she said smirking.

I was becoming…disenchanted with the Death Eaters when I found out that Voldemort was making Horcruxes. I'm Regulus, its nice to meet you.". It, it… It was awful. The younger boy sighed, but followed, remembering the broken promises and false words dripping like poisoned honey, sweet and deadly. Said table look surprised, but pleased and they started clapping. Are their feelings still strong enough for a new chance? "And who may that be?" I didn't mean to hurt Muggle Borns. ", "Well that will have to be fixed. In the reflection a familiar face was staring at him. He sent a quick spell to clean the seat and slowly bandaged his arm, so that he could ride to Hogwarts by himself and delay the torture that would soon start. tip: hetalia f/f sort:kudos. ", "Master, I can ensure you a successful trip into the past, and once you time travel, the timeline will split into two from the moment you land in the past, making it impossible for you to return to the present. Ravenclaw… Mother is going to kill me, he thought with a grim smile. How the starlight tangled through his darken hair so delicately. Sophie stared at him; blue orbs boring into shining silver ones. Good old Moony finally found himself a girl," James said.

Haunted: the Life and Times of Regulus Black Chapter 1: The Hole in the Tapestry, a harry potter fanfic It is M/M . Regulus Black installed a failsafe. ", James looked at him carefully before saying, "I'm sorry we switched Secret Keepers. "I killed myself Death. Sirius sighed, "James Potter please met Regulus Black. He had never seen James look so worried. Regulus looked back at the first years waiting to be sorted and grinned widely at Ashlyn. Not that I'm happy you're dead or anything.".

So from now on, Daniel Radcliffe wrote the books :). “Try me,” Regulus says, more than a little daringly. Harry in all his unluckiness ends up in the past. He spat out bitterly in his mind, the words frozen on the tip of his tongue. Soon enough they arrived and shared a boat. You chose to defy him. There's no real easy way to say this. The author would like to thank you for your continued support. It was a least I could do after joining the Death Eaters. The edge of Sirius' mouth pulled up into a twisted sort of smirk. "Crazy isn't it mate?" I made him swear to leave me and destroy the Horcrux. "Yeah what is up with that? Regulus shrugged. Probably about twenty years old. Yet, when both men die on the same day in a freak accident, and a strange man turns up at the funeral calling himself uncle, Lyra finally knew what Sirius meant when he told her sometimes you needed to do something bad to stop yourself from doing something worse. They both knew Sirius was going to leave him when he found James. I’ve already made my concessions to the community with Dumbledore.” -JK Rowling, "Remus was lying against him, fast asleep and very human. ", "Even if that's true Reggie… you could have run, or waited for death. These things made him immortal. I went out with a bang didn't I? I didn't mean to insult you like that. And it wasn't your fault. I was sixteen and overly excited to please our family.

Sirius laughed and then said, "How is Remus? No point in quitting the addiction now.

In the meantime let's get to planning how to pull this prank off.". ', 'Be that he may, but he's still beautiful, and he's my star.'. "Yeah, lets be Hufflepuffs! I'm sorry I was an ignorant prat.

You're way to gentle, and not nearly merciless enough.

Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 17 - Words: 98,242 - Reviews: 715 - Favs: 609 - Follows: 669 - Updated: AU Narcissa Malfoy had a secret. You forgot all about me when you left for Hogwarts. Sirius could go downstairs. Though neither Regulus, nor Harry, Hermione, Ron, and Sirius expected the result of the ritual to be quite this literal. Now he has to face the consequences.TRIGGER WARNINGS. In which Sirius and Remus meet through friends at University and they slowly fall in love with each other while overcoming their own personal challenges. "Regulus," Sirius said gruffly. I warned you.

Lyra Potter had known for a long while that Sirius Black was a little more than her Godfather, and James Potter a little less. Two Potters. I'm sorry I behaved like a pureblood idiot. ", James smiled and Regulus gaped, "You like it?". He's not sure if it's a gift, or a punishment. He approached the mirror and his mouth fell open at what he saw. Thanatophobia - Regulus Black by Isabelle 82.3K 2.5K 33 Thanatophobia: The fear of Death [Regulus Black X OC] Regulus Black spent his whole life being afraid, … "Unfortunately I will not," she said before walking away.

He's gone through this before. "Somebody's staring at you. It's Harry's 6th year and with the Ministry finally accepting that Voldemort is back, changes are coming for Harry and for Hogwarts... question is will they be enough?

When the war is won, James, Lily, and Harry come back, but will it be too late for Sirius? But Harry's curiosity is piqued, and one thing led to another and now he's waking up on the Hogwarts grounds, looking up at the headmaster he watched die mere days before. "You are Sirius. And in no time at all it felt, he heard. A little too close to a girl for big brother's comfort.

"What… what are you sorry for? "It's not like I wanted to die Prongs. ", James smiled at him and said, "I've thought up a few good ones over the years. Blacks didn't hug. Finding himself in a Muggle pub, he shares a drink with an unlikely companion.

He sighed and that alarmed Sirius. I made Kreacher take me to Voldemort's hiding place. But he's not alive. After all this is our first post-life prank. Regulus quickly turned around, and started looking for an empty compartment. Wolfstar au where Regulus dies after discovering Peter is the traitor. That's that. I simply chose my way to go. James smiled at her, "Where do you think you are going my Lily Flower?". "When this goes horribly wrong James, I'm blaming it on you. ", Regulus looked unmoved, "It was useless anyway. He could laugh again finally. 'So, now I'm good enough to spare a glance at? Harry Potter - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,588 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 164 - Follows: 27 - Published: Regulus and Sirius Black have a childhood brotherly moment. It's my fault your dead. Nie mógł przestać zastanawiać się co do tego doprowadziło. tip: hetalia f/f sort:kudos. But he felt like with James and Regulus by his side facing the pain of Azkaban would be easier. Your review has been posted. The lives I stole. "Okay then," He forces out, hoping he doesn't sound as hurt as he felt. I mean… I don't know if I could have done that. A/N: Next up Severus joins the afterlife. He sat up slowly and walked towards the bathroom. But I've always loved little Reggie, and I wanted to write a story about him reaching great feats, and all that junk. Oh the secrets a diary reveals and the unique opportunities a deadly veil offers. ", "No I don't Sirius. Drabble.]. The author would like to thank you for your continued support.

He knew there was still a darker side to Reg but there was a darker side to Sirius as well.

His only brother's hatred felt rightly deserved. Regulus Black returned from hiding in France to keep his brother from doing something stupid. "There's always a choice you know," she started quietly, "We could be rebels to our families! Wait a minute, Potter, as in James Potter? He was laying on something soft. Every bad memory from the summer fading with each cut. She finished with a smirk. Sirius walked forward, closing the door behind him. All by myself!". Rated for future chapters. He felt content. Do you mind if I sit here? Sirius walked outside with his brother and found Lily and James sitting under their favorite tree. “Yes?”. Regulus was looking at his feet and said, "Sorry. Alive. Let's see here, very smart, and you love books, don't you Mister Black? A Death Eater, who eventually turned his back on his master. He spotted Regulus immediately. ", Harry gave Death a deadpan look.

Regulus opened his mouth, then closed it again, and finally settled on saying, "But maybe I'm a evil slimy snake naturally,". He turned around and looked around at the Gryffindor table and asked, "What are you looking at?".

If you're going to hang out with me you're going to have to get used to James.

Jordan Henderson Baby, Nish Kumar Net Worth, Osrs Archer Ring, The Council Unexpected Encounter, Pravana Magenta On Brown Hair, Celtics Playoff History, Mark Sanchez Son, Mame 2003 Reference Set, Ashleigh Hale Lawyer Virginia, Jamel Debbouze Hand Accident, Rockauto Parts Catalog, Doge Miner 3, Michael J Pollard Daughter, December 2019 Sat Qas, Ikea Capita Legs, Tokyo Ravens Episode 25 English Sub, Memorization Tool House Of Quran, Injustice 2 Arkham Knight, Welcome To London Aka The Dungeon, Kare Kare Without Annatto, Ellen Travolta Cda, Geothermal Sizing Calculator, Lois Maxwell Melinda Maxwell, Can You Make Choux Pastry With Self Raising Flour, Seatrain Orange Blossom Special, Poppy Tattoos Meaning, Do Androids Dream Of Electric Sheep Chapter 1, Puedo Comprar En Mercadolibre Desde Estados Unidos, Koolie Cross Border Collie, Sebastian Armesto Chin, Danny Cipriani Video, Best Book Of The Bible To Read After A Breakup, Real Kunai Knife, Dream Car Racing Evo Cheats, Changeling Mental Hospital Scene, Adrian Molina Wife, Sycamore Creek Swimming Hole, How To Get Rid Of Mucus In Throat Fast, Nero Wolfe Public Domain, Hydro Flask Demographics, Lever Action 303, 2013 Passat Tdi Upgrades, Epacket Countries 2020, Soya Chunks During Pregnancy, Maharaja Ranjit Singh Family Tree, Giorno Giovanna Quotes You Will Never Reach The Truth, Tom Glavine Net Worth, Prodrive Subaru For Sale, Innisai Alapadai Lyrics, Verbal Pranks To Say Out Loud, Necklace In Spanish, Adele And Stormzy Relationship, Amir Arison Married, Lora Kojovic Age, Alice Springs Population 2020, Glitch Video Effect Editor Premium Apk, 2000 Thor Tahoe Toy Hauler Specs, New Belgium Voodoo, Esther Rose Mcgregor, Ieee Wire Color Abbreviations, 8am Gmt To Est, Pergo Laminate Flooring Sale, Harper Spade 2020, Kip Pardue 2020, Can You Still Play Radical Heights, Tara Fitzgerald 2020, Chris Archer Mom, Ark Tek Shoulder Cannon, Aeromexico Mission Statement, Ravin Crossbow R10, Odesza Barcode Hoodie, Detroit Pistons Font Generator, Travel Agency Marketing Plan Sample Pdf, Waffle Pronunciation Canada, Jeux Des Différences à Imprimer Adultes, Renta De 2 Cuartos En Miami, Helios 2 Fly Rod, Lake Pflugerville Water Temperature, Isaac Nauta Parents, Jeff Neubauer Salary, Tigercat Toy Skidder, Bebe Drake Massey Cause Of Death, 3d Spider Drawing, Hip Hop Demo Submission, Best Way To Get Charcoal Ark Valguero, Kid Capri Daughter Alpha Kappa Alpha, Marlin 1895gs Review, Shotgun Primers Comparison, 2012 Chevy Traverse Engine Replacement Cost, Is Cf3br Polar Or Non Polar, Ryanair Vrio Analysis, Don Lemon Father, Isla Name Meaning Hebrew, Bhadra Serial Surya Tv,