I added that in with the Order 66 montage so I suppose it's "out of context" with the rest of the Jedi that died. By divide I mean I'm placing the title cards from the Siege Episodes in. Most movies first cuts (occasionally referred to as "work prints") tend to be several minutes to several hours longer than the final theatrical cuts. Already, a good number of fans had signed the petition for the release of a four-hour cut of Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith and has earned around 15,000 signatures. Its description reads as follows: Hello there! Yeah it is kinda weird but hopefully the transitions make it less weird, But I’m sure someone will put those together it’s literally super easy to do, Lucasfilm might even do it and release it as a blue ray hopefully, Omg i want this soo much! Thanks for this! Movie buff, Hufflepuff, Comic stuff. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached, or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Inside the Magic. A petition is calling for George Lucas to release a four-hour cut of Anakin Skywalker's epic fall in Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith. A petition to have the original cut of Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith released has amassed thousands of signatures. Would it be possible to upload this as a torrent? I know someone will make an edit so insane that I’ll refuse to watch any other version afterwards lol. I would have blown them away and moved them to tears. ), Fix transition between Jessie's torture and Anakin vision (prior frame shown), Try better audio/music transition to main Order 66 sequence (you could try voice-over when Rex talks about the Army turning tied with Obi-Wan's fall), No Fallen Order needed in main Order 66 sequence, Better music transition after Anakin kills Viceroy. I basically designed this thing to be the end-all be-all of canon Siege/Revenge edits. Hello there! I would have sweeped the Oscars. Disney World Guests Wait Over 1 Hour for Disney Transportation, Shonda Rhimes Leaves ABC for Netflix Over a Disneyland Ticket, Cast Member Receives Nearly $2,000 After Guest Refused to Tip, You May Have to Take a COVID Test to Fly to Disney World. Also the ending was amazing, it really tied everything together and I loved it. While a handful of deleted scenes from all of the prequel trilogy films are available, it’s unclear why this Star Wars fan is so devoted to seeing an Episode III with each deleted scene included. share. Anyways, I’m really excited to see this altogether with Episode 3. Star Wars Clone Wars Season 7 made even better. Right now, the Star Wars prequel trilogy is on every fan’s mind. Apart from the petition consisting of a collection of dated Star Wars memes, there is in fact no information to suggest that a 4-hour director’s cut of Revenge of the Sith even exists, aside from the standard assembly cut that all films have before editing. But did you find the original cut of AoTC where Jar Jar is revealed to be a Sith Lord? https://www.reddit.com/r/BrighterThanCoruscant/comments/gdz7zm/revenge_of_the_sith_siege_of_mandalore_edit/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf, That’ll be pretty cool to see all of this together. Ah, so this was George’s four hour cut of Revenge of the Sith. A petition started on Change.org by user Frazer Beitzel aims to get a four-hour cut of Revenge of the Sith released. At the time of writing, it currently has just over 17,000 signatures. I have trouble with direct downloads that are this big, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. The announcement of the release of Zack Snyder's Justice League, known to fans as the Snyder Cut, may have inspired fans of other franchises. A petition started on Change.org by user Frazer Beitzel aims to get a four-hour cut of Revenge of the Sith released. To find out where we went and learn about how our rules have changed to favor the community better than ever, read this.

Domini Teer 2020, The Rock Roody Poo Gif, Car Museum Manitou Springs, Samsung Tv Serial Number Check, 14 Foot Skiff For Sale, James Jimmy Flynn Kid Nation Instagram, The Division 2 Specializations Reddit 2020, Orly Shani Husband, Mastiff And Pug Mix, Deers Office Near Me, Steve Immelt Net Worth, Is Donna Tartt Married, Cuttino Mobley Instagram, Red Squirrel Vs Chipmunk, Michael Voltaggio Height,