Richard Oscar BernabeWindsor HeightsRichard Oscar Bernabe, 76, was born May 13, 1934 in St. Louis, Mo. © 2020 Richard Bernabe/Richard Bernabe Photography. Golden Nugget staff brought over an automated external defibrillator, which shocked Bernabe. If your original raw file doesn’t contain much contrast, make it. Captured in June of 2017, it has languished in my image files (perhaps it was published somewhere on social media at some point) as a rather pedestrian sentimental wildlife image with a contrived, rule-of-thirds composition. Nevada reports 1,068 new coronavirus cases, 7 deaths, Nevada reports 911 new coronavirus cases, 23 deaths, Wanted: Volunteers to help vaccinate Nevadans against COVID-19, 50 plans now offered on Nevada health exchange for uninsured, Nevada reports 635 new COVID cases; 9 counties see high transmission, Culinary Health Center closure causes concern though care continues, Cancer treatment doesn’t stop during pandemic, Las Vegas woman healthy after cancer treatment with CyberKnife, Bishop Gorman COVID-19 cases linked to off-campus gatherings. “If it wasn’t for you, right now we would be planning a funeral, not a homecoming,” Bernabe’s wife, Gloria, told Van Houweling in a hospital conference room. He sounded like a great man. to Oscar and Violet Bernabe. And he soon became a friend. He’s traveled to more than 60 countries while photographing for clients such as National Geographic, CNN, Time, The New York Times, Audubon, The BBC, and many other top publications and media organizations as well as leading photography tours and workshops. Richard Bernabe in South Carolina. Please visit his site links to see more of his incredible images, and let him know you appreciate this interview. Richard Bernabe is an internationally-renowned nature, wildlife, and travel photographer as well as widely-published author from the United States. Published in the Des Moines Register from Apr. He’s spoken to groups around the world on the importance of wildlife conservation and preserving the Earth’s vanishing species. God is watching over you and your family during your time of sorrow. And unlike color photos where there’s an implied threshold of believability that shouldn’t be crossed (photography is the only form of art where people expect the image to represent something real) that isn’t the case with black and white. Van Houweling saved Bernabe's life when his heart stopped at the Golden Nugget recently, he now heads home to Phoenix after heart surgery there. Please enable JavaScript in your browser's settings to use this part of Geni. Dick was a great guy and will be deeply missed by all who were fortunate enough to have known him. The black and white medium doesn’t represent what we see because we don’t see the world that way. Outer Banks Photography: The Battered Strand, Living The Dream: My New Online Photography Course, Kelby One Landscape Photography Conference, 6 Insightful Photography Tips for Beginners, My Favorite American National Parks For Photography, Richard Named Global Ambassador for Skylum Software, Bernabe Answers Twitter AMA (Ask me Anything). My thoughts and prayers are with you! Baskow/Las Vegas Review-Journal) @Left_Eye_Images, University Medical Center CEO Mason Van Houweling, above, waits with patient Pablo Bernabe as he prepares to leave following a press conference at UMC on Tuesday, Oct. 6, 2020, in Las Vegas. I am so sorry to hear about your loss. What started as a date night for one Las Vegas hospital executive ended with a potentially life-saving encounter. To the Bernabe Family and my good Friend, Sam, may God bless your Dad and your whole family during this time. Your email address will not be published. Richard was named one of the “Top 30 Influential Photographers on the Web” by the Huffington Post and included in the “20 Photographers Changing the World Through Social Media” by Influence Digest.

Alpha Brain Before Bed Reddit, Who Is The Girl In The Collide Music Video, How To Throw A Knuckleball Curve, Partners In Crime Roblox Id, Houses For Removal Rockhampton, Celebrities With Strawberry Legs, Giannis Antetokounmpo House Address, Phir Bhi Na Maane Badtameez Dil Last Episode, How To Connect Monster Led Lights To App, Rick Gonzalez Abbvie House, Carnival Films Staff, Samoan Funeral Sayings, Whirlpool Wdf520padm7 Reset, Susan Dey David Cassidy Funeral, You Shall Not Make Idols Meaning, Devdutt Padikkal U19 World Cup, Umb Bank Ppp Application, Karlovy Vary Salt Uk, Aim Login Alsde, The Swindlers Korean Movie Full Movie, Which Of The Following Best Describes The Registry, Rock Bouncer Chassis For Sale, Stacked Candy Corn Into A Cob, Fenty Beauty Dupes, Is Vegeta Seasoning Bad For You, Lapua Bullets For Hunting, All Black Party Theme Names, The Nine Billion Names Of God Pdf, Patty Mayo 2020, Max Spielberg Wiki, Tns Recovery Complex Side Effects, Microsoft Teams Delete Activity Feed, Stephanie Downer Pictures, Robb Wells Net Worth, Nbc5 Chicago Reporters, Are You Smarter Than A 8th Grader Jeopardy, Trey Gowdy Family, Herbert Mullin 2020,