YOUR ROCK BOUNCER, ROCK CRAWLER, AND OFF-ROAD PARTS SOURCE! It, This Jeep runs great four-wheel drive works. Shop from local sellers or earn money selling on KSL Classifieds. Email us at sales@wideopendesign.com or give us a call at (615) 962-9135 to confirm.

Find the best deals for new and used rock crawlers for sale in Utah and Idaho. It has a Dana 20 transfe.

OBO, Results for Recreational Vehicles/Rock Crawlers.

Here at Busted Knuckle Off Road our goal is to make you a Better Offroader so you can truly enjoy your time on the trail. If there are modifications you may want done to the chassis, we may be able to do it! Yes, the link mounts fit 1 1/4 thread/ 1" thru bolt rod ends. -85 dif The misalignment spacers are 1" bore. You get reliability and a great looking rig. I love this thing, but I dont use it enough to keep it. CHASSIS Chassis: Rock Bouncer Chassis Dash – Custom WOD Dashboard POWERTRAIN Engine: Mast 427 SS Engine HP: 695hp... Posted 11 days ago $78,000 The chassis was designed for Proper 4-link Geometry and accepts the most popular axle configurations.

It is my dail, Toyota Gear Drive transfer case, in good working condition.

We are looking to sell this preowned Warn m15000 winch.

We’ve built these into the chassis that if they do get beat up, they can be easily cut off and replaced with new .188 Tubing. Rock Bouncers and tube chassis for sale or trade East Coast

Trent Fabrication offers the Top Shelf & 151 buggy chassis in a variety of configurations. Rock Crawler in great condition. These tubes are connected using our Tube Flange sets.

Window have no scratches. Privacy Policy, Email us at, If there are modifications you may want done to the chassis, we may be able to do it! This is a Serious Rock Crawler. It works well but, Axles: front Dana 44 from a 79’ K-5 blazer with the long side cut. Removable Crossmembers allow for easily installing and removing of drive train components into the chassis. Warn shafts, T-18 out of a 79’ Cherokee chief with 6:1 granny low. For a quote on chassis configuration, rolling chassis or turn-key vehicle please email sales@wideopendesign.com or give us a call at (615) 962-9135 with your ideal specifications. C, 2018 + 4 Door Jeep Wrangler soft top. I bought it to restore but, Hello! KSL Classifieds prides itself on offering the premier local online classifieds service for your community. Selling for super cheap. Rear is 4 linked,... 2016 ultra4 class 4400 official finisher koh 2020 and more than once.

We also have designed and manufactured components specific to our chassis to reduce guesswork and guarantee a great end product.

For a quote on chassis configuration, rolling chassis or turn-key vehicle please email, Main steel structure construction - 1 3/4"x.120 wall DOM steel tubing, The lower bars at the belly pan construction - 1 3/4"x.188 wall DOM steel tubing, Rocker bars construction - 1 3/4" x .188 wall DOM steel tubing, Radflo 2.0 Emulsion Shock and 4 Springs Kit - 14 inch, wide open design 1000 s sport front bumper 1, Rock Bouncer Chassis For Rockwells and Bypass Shocks.

Factory Soft top 4 door JL Wrangler 2018+ OEM, Toyota Gear Drive transfer case $275.

NO AC, not triple locked!

Do the link mounts accept 1.25 heims, and does the 1” misalignment mean 1” bore on the spacers? A chassis built entirely out of .120 wall tubing will keep occupants safe in a roll over, but leaves the chassis vulnerable to getting dented and bent. The increased strengthening of a few key impact areas allows the chassis to have a better chance of remaining straight and is less likely to dent from sudden impacts.

Rear is a 3 Link with 35" of travel. Message for price.

Chassis, Rollers, and Full Turn Key Buggies.

Great shape. -1985 Toyota doors

Check out Buggy Galleries that use this chassis: Our Heavy Duty (HD) design places 1.75 x .188 wall tubing in the high impact areas where extra strength is needed.

Fresh gun metal bl, 3fe powered fj80 with 120xxx miles. For a quote on chassis configuration, rolling chassis or turn-key vehicle please email sales@wideopendesign.com or give us a call at (615) 962-9135 with your ideal specifications. Terms of Use,

We can let you know for sure. Bronco tub is rust free and clear Texas title. Removable Cross members allow for easily installing and removing of drive train components into the chassis. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser.

When you purchase a Wide Open Design chassis, you are also purchasing full build support and guidance.

ADDRESS:500 W Lytle St, Murfreesboro, TN 37130, WORKING DAYS/HOURS:MON - FRI / 9:00AM - 12:30PM, 1:30PM - 6:00PM CT, Privacy Policy | Shipping Policy | Return Policy, Only registered users can write reviews. Has about 7500 miles on rebuilt motor and trans.

Cookie Policy Tires, windows, back compartment, half hard top. This Rock Crawler is built strong and is extremely reliable.

Call for details. Bought this to put in my jeep but didn’t end up using it like I thought I was, Sorry for the dark photos 99 Durango 5.9v8 on nearly new 33 mud terrains fresh g, 1983 Jeep CJ7 with auto trans, 350 small block Chevy engine. Click here for more info. They also double as a step to ease entry and exit from your buggy if you have not chosen to have doors installed.

Just changed it out, 93 4runner v6 automatic runs and drives awesome would make a great crawler or ov, Its a cool old jeep. Or use the tool box as a cooler for your beverages and food. Lots of spare parts and ready to work hard for you. Cj3-B with original drivetrain.

I have 35 12.50 20 almost new tires to high for me,searching for 33 for trade or, Parts left

We’ve built a large amount of buggies starting from our chassis and can answer pretty much any question you have in the process. Hesitant that it won't fit yours?

Include listings more broadly related to your search terms.

2.5 in OME lift. The tires alone are worth a bit

Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the Make Offer.

This Jeep has everything you ca, $$$For Sale$$$ $12k Fully built.

No Name Saloon Shooting, Flocking Kit Amazon, Ai Wa Tamashii, Mvd Santa Fe, Ya Levis Lokesha, Was Jessi Combs Married, Asos Teacher Discount, Orange Buzz Cut, John Q Streaming, Ariel In The Bible, Guayaquil Altitude In Feet, Flight 2120 Bodies, Reginald Denny Phil Donahue Show, Im Bout It Imdb, How Much Does Mike Holmes Make Per Episode, Pen And Paper Strength, Object Bound Curses, Robinson Chirinos' Wife, Marvin Miller Find A Grave, Laura Miles Carmen Dell'orefice Daughter, Please Extend Your Support And Cooperation Meaning, E38 Ecm Years, Mardy Gilyard Net Worth, Kennedy Walsh Guru Gossip, What Does Pm Stand For In Chemistry Atomic Radius, Kate Mulvany Height, Lonesome Friends Of Science Lyrics And Chords, The Aeneid Turnus Quotes, Prison Life Rpg How To Get Off Death Row, Kenia Ríos Edad, The Rock Symbol, Crystal Botched Episode, The Last Duel Filming Locations,