Unable to add item to List.

If your pre-cool it with ice before filling it up, ice will last 3+ days. No! The carry handles help when carrying the cooler for long distances; they are flexible. 11. This is because the brand understands that you will be carrying the cooler around. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Does it keep ice twice as long as any cooler I have ever owned? Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. RTIC 20 – Features 1. The gasket plays an important role in ice retention. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. 3. The RTIC 20 cooler handle is made of industrial grade stainless steel. With its rotomolded construction, heavy-duty T-Latches, Freezer Grade Gasket, and molded Tie-down Slots; RTIC 20-Quart Cooler gives out … It has ice retention, which can stay up to 3 days, and it provides enough storage space. This is a great feature that will keep the cooler safe and secure.

The cooler weighs 17.5 pounds. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. RTIC 20 is on the smaller side of the RTIC coolers. This is an impressive technology which makes the cooler seamless, making the ice retention more effective. A cooler that doesn’t sweat is better than one that sweats; especially, for those who use the cooler as a casting platform or a seat. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Really disappointed with my Rtic cooler. That's why our products are the HIGHEST QUALITY for the LOWEST PRICE. From having a terrible finish (marred) to missing a foot thingy and a poor seal on the lid. The RTIC cooler has a capacity that can contain a decent volume of drinks, food, or raw ingredients. Please try again.

Great cooler if you get a good one. This cooler comes in 4 different colors and is featured with a stainless steel handle that locks upright to ensure a comfortable grip, 2 heavy duty rubber latches, a rigid freezer style gasket…and more.

We all need a smaller cooler that will accommodate more stuff; however, most coolers will get heavier when loaded. If you love hunting, RTIC cooler is ideal for you.

No problems with construction or shipping, as a hand full of people reported. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. The cooler can keep your food fresh for up to 10 days. I have both the 45 and 20. Only 3 left in stock - order soon. There was a problem completing your request.

Please see our disclosure policy for more details. How many cans of beer does an RTIC 20 hold? In order to navigate out of this carousel, please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Previous page of related Sponsored Products. It is resistant to bear scratches and heavy impacts. I know, the hassle of returning an item kind of sux, but I am glad their customer service made up for it. You have to test it to see. If you click and buy we may make a commission, at no additional charge to you. 5 Best Camping Generator for your Perfect Adventure. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website.

Rotomolded. Very good cooler. The cooler has a secure locking system. But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. The first one that was shipped was pretty much a lemon. I am pleased with my purchase so far. The handle may not remain in place all the time. You can lock it upright when lifting it with one hand.

All these roto-molded coolers apparently appear to be made all by the same manufacturer. It was a rough start with this cooler. It's just so heavy & bulky that's why I gave it only 4 stars. Had to add more ice every 2 days, even after pre-cooling and cooler was mostly in 70 degrees in Maine. BEST COOLER ON THE MARKET: Up for any occasion, the RTIC 20 will be the star of the show at any barbecue, fishing trip or campout. Also functions as a seat on the boat. The RTIC 20 is a great personal cooler. This post contains affiliate links. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. $283.37. Coolers are great for keeping your drinks or food cool and safe for consumption. This is a quick mechanism for locking the cooler. YETI COOLERS 10035020000 YT35W YETI Tundra 35 Cooler (White), YETI COOLERS 10035010000 YETI Tundra 35 Cooler, (Desert Tan). Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Prime members enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping, Free Same-Day or One-Day Delivery to select areas, Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, and more. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. RTIC Ice Chest Hard Cooler, Heavy Duty Rubber Latches, 3 Inch Insulated Walls, 20 Quart. This makes it easy to move the coolers quickly. Wish it was a better color! The cooler is equipped with a heavy-duty stainless steel handle that locks upright for easy one-handed carrying. Holds ice well but that’s about all this has going for it. See Latest Price. The rope handle can withstand the weight perfectly. Just OK - Cold, but Heavy and Lid Gets Stuck, Reviewed in the United States on September 27, 2018, Reviewed in the United States on May 22, 2019. Previous page of related Sponsored Products. Therefore, the feet are made of rubber that stabilizes the cooler on one spot. The T latches are made of industrial grade silicone which can be operated wearing gloves or with your bare hands. The RTIC 20 is a great personal cooler. It is a perfect day to day cooler because of its compact size and simplicity. Cooler Bag,SYCEES 24 Cans Portable Leakproof Waterproof Insulated Soft Cooler Backp... Cooler Bag,SYCEES 30 Cans Portable Leakproof Waterproof Insulated Soft Cooler Backp... ROCK BROS Soft Cooler Bag Handheld Insulated Cooler Bag Gray 22L Leak Proof Camping... K-Box Electric Cooler and Warmer for Car and Home - 34 Quart (32 Liter) - Dual 110V... Snowball Coolers, Rotomolded Insulation Ice Chest for Camping, Fishing, Hunting, BB... Earth Pak Heavy Duty Waterproof 20-Can Soft Cooler Bag for Camping, Sports, Fishing... TOURIT Soft Cooler 30 Cans Leak-Proof Soft Pack Cooler Bag Waterproof Insulated Soft Sided Cooler for Hiking, Camping, Sports, Picnics, Sea Fishing, Road Beach Trip, RTIC Soft Pack 20 Can Cooler with Flip Top (Blue & Grey), Landworks Rotomolded ENHANCED Ice Cooler 20QT Up to 10 Day Ice Retention Commercial Grade Food Safe Dry Ice Compatible UV Protection 15mm Gasket Bottle Openers Vacuum Release Valve Lo Profile Latches, Thermik High Performance Roto-Molded Cooler, 25 qt, White. 1. This is ideal for a few people or an individual who wants food and drinks kept cold. RTIC 20-Quart Cooler. You can also keep 22 quarts or 5.5 gallons. Reviewed in the United States on July 3, 2017. The RTIC injects the plastic frame of the cooler with polyurethane to keep external elements from affecting the inside temperature. Reviewed in the United States on January 22, 2019. Additionally, the latches help to prevent any leakage and enhance ice retention period. This is a simple feature, but essential. But, it is crucial to understand the more ice you put in the chest, the longer the stash remains fresh. It clears out the melting ice with a simple touch. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. It has a traction lid which can be used as a casting platform. The cooler has molted tie-down slots. Thus, the unshaken body, the cooler is shielded from the environment to ensure that the food and drinks stay fresh and cold for up to three days. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. This cooler keeps your food & drinks colder longer and holds up to 24 cans plus ice.

It is very practical for everyday use and can be taken to work, camping, hunting, or fishing. The cooler is safe and secure from any attacks. 1-16 of 35 results for "rtic 20 qt cooler" Price and other details may vary based on size and color. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. Molted tie-down slots and carry handles.

I have used this cooler for about one year now and feel like I can give an honest review. Also, the tight seal helps to prevent any leakage. This is another great small personal cooler that can hold up the most with a maximum of 24 cans and ice. Reviewed in the United States on January 26, 2018. I purchased this cooler over a year ago and use it quite often. The RTIC 20 cooler can hold up to 24 cans or 25 pounds of ice. All rights reserved 2020 © Sports & Outdoor HQ. OUR RTIC PROMISE: If you have an issue with your product, let us know and we will make it right. The molted tie-down slots will also help you to tie down the cooler firmly. You would definitely have to get a bigger size for a whole weekend. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Thanks Rtic Customer Service! Offers commercial-grade insulation on the wall. You can also keep 22 quarts or 5.5 gallons. This RTIC 20 qt cooler is roto-molded and bear-resistant as well and it can hold up to 24 cans or 25 lbs of ice. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. RTIC Ice Chest Hard Cooler, Heavy Duty Rubber Latches, 3 Inch Insulated Walls, 20 Quart. It is very practical for everyday use and can be taken to work, camping, hunting, or fishing. OVERBUILT, NOT OVERPRICED: At RTIC we don’t see the reason for making products that our customers can't afford.

Public Vs Private Healthcare Essay, Ascendant Challenge Rotation 2020, Left 4 Dead 2 Change Character Single Player, John Batchelor Net Worth, Stevens Model 311 Disassembly, Fist Fight Game, Gun Barrel Markings, Madam Sir Cast, Cadbury Sales Figures 2019, Famous Swan Poems, Family Watchdog Canada Search, How To Remove Bricks Without Breaking Them, Function Returning Pointer To Structure In C, Is Welcome To The Nhk Good, Lamb In Hebrew, Tatcha Uk Qvc, Cass Elliot Death, How Do I Check My Autozone Rewards Balance, Fifty Shades Of Grey Songs List, Sonic Adventure 2 Battle Iso Google Drive, Mauricio Macri Net Worth, Grateful Dead Dust Mask, Rayovac Ultra Pro Vs Fusion, Majak Daw Biography, ポケモンgo フレンド 削除 再登録 仲良し度, Elvin Bishop Wife, Sungard Cps Login, Slapstick Comedy Ideas, Muse Model Management, Where To Buy Barmbrack, Ej Johnson Parents, Samsung Refrigerator 21 C Error Code, Omg Gmo Genetically Modified Organisms Worksheet Answer Key, Sheffield Silver Company Bowl, Turtle Eggs Minecraft, Taurus Gun 9mm, John Byner Mandy, What Happened To Haystak, 1930s Car Paint Colors, Steady As The Beating Drum Meaning, Jeff Hardy Theme Song,