Découvrez tous les films et séries de la filmographie de Scott Adkins. [citation needed] Since 2012, as Athena Kottak, she has been a cast member of the Fuse reality TV series Ex-Wives of Rock. Très bon acteur de combat notamment dans les film Undisputed mais souvent mal exploité par ses producteurs dans ses autres films, il pourrait être l'un des meilleur acteur de combat. It was funny as well. 443 likes. Anonymous, Other Works Taught kickboxing to children of television writer. De ses débuts jusqu'à ses projets à venir. And when Van Damme came up, they were doing it the Western way. Unexpected. Qui sommes-nous | Her first husband was a former bandmate Scott Atkins and then Athena married drummer for the Scorpions James Kottak. Je veux bien accepter beaucoup, mais Adkins en 007, faut pas déconner ... un artiste complet du même niveau qu'un Jackie chan et mark dacascos (mes préférés avec Jeffrey meek)……..il ferait un excellent 007, Adkins a fait beaucoup de nanars également, il mérite une carrière importante et même le gros seagal est plus connu malgré ses nanars...........comme van damme qui fait pitié face à S.A, Pourquoi vous ne publiez pas ses projets de 2015 Regardez sur imdb, c quand que tu f un nouveau film d'action. At the age of 14, Scott went on to train in Tae Kwon Do under the instruction of Ron Sergiew with the T.A.G.B. They had a daughter Tobi (born in 1991) and a son Miles (born in 1992). [on doing fight choreography] Dolph's really easygoing. Finally, at the age of 21, Scott was offered a place at the prestigious Webber Douglas Academy of Dramatic Art. Acting roles started to come in and he was offered a guest role in BBC's Doctors (2000) filmed at Birmingham's Pebble Mill. I'm not so good with the sword, but I picked a lot of stuff up on 'Ninja 1' with the sword. However, as an impoverished student, he found it hard to make ends meet without a grant and was forced to leave without completing the course. Scott attended Bishop Vesey's Grammar School in Sutton Coldfield. Scott Edward Adkins was born on June 17, 1976 in Sutton Coldfield, England, into a family that for generations were butchers. After a few years, he moved on to Kickboxing under Anthony Jones. I think ninja films can be quite cheesy unless you do them in feudal Japan. You've just got to be a different person to be a professional fighter. I decided then I was going to do it or die trying. I adapt my training and diet with each role I do, depending on the image I want to convey. She actually is broadly known as younger sister of drummer Tommy Lee. He remembers being mugged on a bus when he was around 13 and that really kicked his training into overdrive. Spotted by Head of The Hong Kong Stuntmen Association and director Wei Tung and English-born Hong Kong movie expert Bey Logan, Adkins found himself in the East for the first time. Données Personnelles | You can't rest on your laurels; you've got to keep improving. She authored the book Coming in Second in 2011 and has starred in the Fuse reality television series Ex-Wives of Rock. Most teenage boys have half-naked women on their walls, and I had Jean-Claude. Revue de presse | I did lots of different things, but mostly things like Wushu, Jeet Kune Do, Krav Maga and stuff like that. Was cast as the character Hector in Expendables 2 (2012), henchman of the bad guy, Vilain, played by Scott's idol, Jean-Claude Van Damme. Filmographie Robert De Niro, Filmographie Brad Pitt, Contact | A few episodes in BBC's EastEnders (1985) and City Central (1998), and a lead role in Sky One comedy drama Mile High (2003) followed by a regular role in BBC's Holby City (1999) as Bradley Hume, the assistant General Manager of Holby General.Starring roles in feature films soon followed with his portrayal of Talbot in Special Forces (2003) and Yuri Boyka" in Undisputed 2: Last Man Standing (2006). Back in the '80s, you needed the real action guys with the real physiques, not strap-on bodysuits. She is the younger sister of Mötley Crüe drummer Tommy Lee. Later, she was married to James Kottak, then drummer for the heavy metal band Scorpions. Along with his elder brother Craig, he was raised by their parents, John and Janet (Sanders) Adkins, in a loving middle-class family. When I was ten years old, my dad and brother did judo, so I went along because I felt like I was missing out. Publicity Listings Scott got the chance to work with some of Hong Kong cinema's leading action directors including Woo-Ping Yuen, Corey Yuen, Sammo Kam-Bo Hung and the legendary Jackie Chan. They eventually gave up, and I continued, then moved into Tae Kwon Do, kickboxing and various other martial arts. My bedroom was plastered with pictures of Van Damme. Pour ces 38 ans, je laisse un commentaire: A boire et à manger dans la carrière de cet acteur pas toujours bien exploité mais qui est un excellent artiste martial qui a fait plusieurs bons films quand même. - IMDb Mini Biography By: Along with his elder brother Craig, he was raised by their parents, John and Janet (Sanders) Adkins, in a loving middle-class family. Although mostly known for his work in action films Scott was also a regular on many TV shows in Great Britain. He auditioned for the role of Bruce Wayne/Batman in Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice (2016) and was the subject of a fan campaign to get him cast. We do it faster, more like they do in Hong Kong these days. Athena Lee (née Bass; born ... Lee's first husband was Scott Atkins, a former bandmate. Začal se učit taekwondo, ve kterém získal svůj první černý pás už jako 19letý. They had one child together: Matthew, born in 1997, but have since divorced. Athena was voted for Best Female Drummer and won at the "Rock City - Rockies".[1]. Bass' first husband was Scott Atkins, a former bandmate. I want to do a martial arts version of that, where you think it's ended, and it just keeps on going. Ex. I think it changed really when The Matrix came out and Keanu Reeves was able to perform kung fu. Bass was born in Los Angeles County, California,[1] the daughter of David Lee Thomas Bass, an American U.S. Army sergeant, and Vassiliki "Voula" Papadimitriou, Miss Greece for the 1960 Miss World event, and the sister of rock drummer Tommy Lee. It's not affected me in any way other than I just appreciate the entertainment value of violence on film. ©AlloCiné, Retrouvez tous les horaires et infos de votre cinéma sur le numéro AlloCiné : 0 892 892 892 (0,34€/minute), Découvrez toute la filmographie de Scott Adkins, Pour écrire un commentaire, identifiez-vous, le problème c'est que les majors comme 20 century fox ou Warner bros le remarqueront jamais car il tourne que des séries B. c possible mais il peut pas test en nanar face à Seagal...... merci de mettre sa filmographie a jour....j'ai cherché le film avengement et aucune trace....je me demande si vous êtes bien la 1ère base de donnée française sur les films (je ne pense pas que ce soit compliqué de se renseigner et de la mettre a jour , vous êtes vraiment un site professionnelle ?) He even had a shrine to Bruce Lee in there that he would bow to. That's a bit slower and a bit more step to step. Idolising stars such as Bruce Lee and Jean-Claude Van Damme, Scott began to train everyday. I'll be honest - I never saw myself making a ninja movie, never entertained the idea. I don't know, but it's probably got a 3 or 4 in the title. I'm just about the movies; I enjoy the dexterity of actors in action movies and the choreography side of things. Politique de cookies | I make films for the 16-year-old in myself sometimes. It's filmmaking in it's purest form, I think. Scott attended Bishop Vesey's Grammar School in Sutton Coldfield. They had one child together: Matthew, born in 1997, but have since divorced. I grew up watching all these action films when I was a kid. Má trénink v různých stylech bojového umění, se kterým začal už jako 14letý, když ho inspiroval Bruce Lee. In the 7th Annual L.A. Music Awards, Athena was nominated for "BEST DRUMMER" (Males and Females) category. Among various famous American musicians and actors, Athena Lee made a name for herself. They both thought I would grow out of it. Jeux concours | Official Sites, Frequently works with director Isaac Florentine. Her first husband was a former bandmate Scott Atkins and then Athena married drummer for the Scorpions James Kottak. He took over his Dad's garage and turned it into his own Dojo. |  I prefer to play the villain or the antihero. Préférences cookies | Personnellement, je le verrais bien incarner Batman au cinéma. Athena Lee. I train with professional fighters, so I know what it takes. I can pretty much say that because of Bruce Lee and Jean-Claude Van Damme, that's why I do what I do today. My weapon of choice is the nunchuck. The attraction was instantaneous. Later, she was married to James Kottak, then drummer for the heavy metal band Scorpions. Quelle est filmographie de Scott Adkins? I think it shows in 'El Gringo;' it shows in the new 'Universal Soldier.' : Scott Adkins není “badass” jen na obrazovce – je ještě houževnatější v reálném životě. In the film industry, we tend to pick up where others have left off, and I'd like to think the influences I picked up from Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan, Sylvester Stallone and Jean-Claude Van Damme are visible in my work. Scott Edward Adkins was born on June 17, 1976 in Sutton Coldfield, England, into a family that for generations were butchers. He began training in martial arts at thirteen after he was mugged. True Hollywood Story. Athena Bass (born December 8, 1964)[1] is an American musician, drummer and actress. He enrolled in a drama class at Sutton Coldfield College. [citation needed] Her book Coming in Second was published in October 2011. I treat it like every film is my last, and I make sure I pour everything I have into every film I make because if I'm not trying to improve, someone else will. So it's different now, they can train actors to do their own fights convincingly on screen, so those guys aren't needed anymore. Off in Hong Kong doing stuntman stuff, then coming back to England doing daytime soap operas. Probably not the best of students, he used to sneak downstairs after his parents had gone to bed and watch films all night then fall asleep during lessons. So you need to address the choreography for Dolph. She then signed on and worked with KrunK. Athena Lee Kottak net well worth: Athena Lee Kottak can be an American musician and actor who includes a net well worth of $500 thousand. Athena Lee is an American musician, drummer and actor. A natural athlete, Scott enjoyed a variety of sports as he grew up, but when he was 10 years old, he accompanied his father and brother to the local Judo club. Eventually I put the two together. Aside from her musical career, she has also been a guest commentator on VH-1's Behind the Music and E! Then you had Matt Damon in the Bourne films, doing a great job. I put so much pressure on myself to raise the bar with each and every project. So it's a flurry for me, and then a nice powerful movement from him. Athena Lee Kottak was voted Best Female Drummer and was the first female ever nominated in the history of the L.A. Music Awards.

David O'hara Wife, Danny Wuerffel Wife, Andrew Johnson Dad, Perspective Text Generator, Caron Wheeler Net Worth, 8 Card Tarot Reading, Session 9 Explained, Advantages And Disadvantages Of Sony Company, Roku Express Plus Disney Plus, Otf Knife Kit,