Lodged a complaint with Telstra and was advised the device needed android 5.1 or above and that the Telstra Toughmax ZTE 84 operating system was not upgradable. It is possible to reboot the T84 into Safe Mode and the app will run with no issues. Round 5 is now underway and still the same problem on my Telstra tough max! We don't have a time frame at this stage but I will share more information as it is available. I second the Tough Max issue.

Hopeful one of them will run with it. Environmental interferences may reduce the video quality. 'External Display Not Allowed' on Telstra Tough Ma... Streaming (Netflix, Stan, Foxtel Now, Binge). For exclusive competitions, offers, events and more. (Detailed instructions below).

Worked fine last year. The screen mirroring function doesn't work. In saying that, I have already passed this on to our App team who will review it but there are limitations to what they can achieve with compatibility. Fair enough, you cannot guarantee that the app will work on all devices. It looks like JavaScript is disabled in your browser. The NRL App is built and tested for devices with Android 4.4 and above. Yahoo ist Teil von Verizon Media. On the supplied TV remote control, press the INPUT button. Examples of the standby screen Thanks for your feedback and regrettably, we cannot guarantee that the App will be compatible with all Android devices. Applicable Products and Categories of This Article. Can I Use Screen Mirroring with My Apple Device? This article provides information on how to register a mobile device to your TV, display a list of connected devices, and unregister paired devices. Dies geschieht in Ihren Datenschutzeinstellungen. Now at witsend. Live streams are restricted to max screen size of 7” diagonally.

Have now escalated the issue to: - Australian Competition and Consumer Affairs Commission. it appears that if you are connected to wifi it thinks you are casting and disables it, not 100% on this yet.

Afl live stream still working. Re: 'External Display Not Allowed' on Telstra Tough Max(ZTE T84). I accidently clicked on Accepted Solution, I have not been able to get to Step 4. They are still working on a long term fix, but how long is a piece of string.

Match highlights and match replays are available for viewing in full screen size. Was offered a refund of the prepaid charge but I advised this was not acceptable. It has actually been the case for a number of years but it would actually work on certain devices even with the restriction in place... Telstra Tough Max ZTE T84 has 4.7" display. Screen size is 4.7" , so answer given seems irrelevant. Can I use screen mirroring with my Apple mobile devices such as iPhone? The negative result will be valid for 24 hours and must remain so until the end of the event or events. Well that's just awesome Telstra, another useless feature. Reinstalled NRL +++ no change. I am having the exact same problem with my Telstra Buzz phone. 'External Display Not Allowed' on Telstra Tough Max(ZTE T84). Obviously Telstra don't give a stuff.....maybe all of us should let the NRL know how their sponsor restricts potential supporters of their product. I'm not trying to cast onto another screen...so what else should I try?

If you’re not familiar with the page-turner, here’s a quick catch-up. HELP. Like many others commenting, the app worked fine last year on this very handset, but no live streaming this year.

Something that worked for your customers in previous years and you gave it away. Telstra shop no joy. If not, attendees will not be allowed in. Well done. Enjoy the benefits of buying direct from Sony. Run the AFL or NRL apps as normal and live streaming will now be available. I will pass on your feedback and we will review but I cannot guarantee that we will be able to change this. Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can. When the blowtorch is applied they can work out a solution. I have Telstra zte t84 NRL app worked last season, as well as afl app. Just getting on to get an update on solution. For more details, a separate article is available: Mobile devices that don't support Screen mirroring can. : iOS or Android smartphone or tablet) and current screen size. Need help? If I am traveling and only have my ZTE T84 why can I not view my club games I think Telstra needs to sort out this problem or your account is worthless. A selection of newer flat screen TVs have mobile mirroring built right in. I have been a loyal Telstra customer for 40 years. Round 4 of the Telstra NRL competiton and I am still getting the "external display not allowed" error when I try to watch the live stream on my Telstra branded, Telstra Buzz phone (locked to the Telstra network). Comprehensive National Football League news, scores, standings, fantasy games, rumors, and more To be told by Telstra representatives on this forum that my Telstra Buzz (locked to the Telstra network) is no longer supported after only 2 years is unbelievable. What are you doing to us Telstra? Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps. use the Wi-Fi Direct® feature to share media, Learn how to turn captions on or off when watching Internet videos from YouTube, The Screen Mirroring Function Doesn't Work. Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Never tried to cast stream. The steps for pairing vary depending on your mobile phone. On the supplied TV remote control, press the. To cut a long story short, if you reboot into safe mode the live stream will run without the error message on the Tough Max. Now NRL says external display not allowed. Seems to be a lot of customers that want answers! Why hasn't it been publicised? Mobile devices that don't support Screen mirroring can use the Wi-Fi Direct® feature to share media. Also @FrannyGranny, can I confirm that you don't have any external monitors via cable or wifi connected. A place where you can find solutions and ask questions, Never miss an update again! Match highlights and match replays are available for viewing in full screen size. Thanks for the info but I can't get the screen to show Reboot to Safe Mode. We both have same error message. Amazon has not included it in the 3 rd Gen Fire TV. Airplay Mirroring and any form of external video output of streamed content is not permitted and is not provided as part of any AFL Live Pass. This is as per Telstra digital rights agreement with NRL. It is outright false advertising which I am now referring to the the Telecommunications Ombudsman. @Flood1 You can see my full post on this issue here: https://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/AFL-Live/Telstra-Tough-Max-Error-Message/td-p/755073. You sold me the Telstra phone and now you ate saying I can't use a Telstra app to watch the NRL Telstra you are ridiculous, What ate Telstra doing about this message it is driving me mad. Android TV™ Scroll down and select Screen mirroring. Step 3 is ok but I cannot get step 4. I have Sky Go which allows me to watch Sky on my computer. Environmental interferences may reduce the video quality. The TV picture quality is unstable or intermittently blurs when using one-touch mirroring or screen mirroring. Another unhappy customer with a Telstra Max. Worked ok last year.

Well isn't that amazing! Thanks for your posts and we definitely appreciate that you want to access the live games and we want to enable you to do so if we can. While this is not a supported device at the moment, we are investigating whether we are able to get this working for you. Under our digital rights agreement with the NRL, broadcasts are restricted to the screen devices upon which they are sold (i.e. The image appears blurry when using manual screen mirroring. Hey @RWindeyer @Steve055 @Flood1 @plok123 @Trudymc7. Apple® devices don't support Screen mirroring. The TV goes into standby and waits for a connection from a mobile device. My Telstra Tough gives same message. Other mobile devices, check the supplied manual to access the Screen mirroring feature. Some TVs don't support 5GHz wireless frequency bands. I have registered a complaint, but you've guessed, there's no resolution. Für nähere Informationen zur Nutzung Ihrer Daten lesen Sie bitte unsere Datenschutzerklärung und Cookie-Richtlinie. The updates of NRL App has meant that the Telstra Tough Max is no longer a compatible device. Their responses of "bad luck" are just not good enough, and typical of Telstra's arrogance towards its loyal customers. Sie können Ihre Einstellungen jederzeit ändern.

Both worked fine last year. I will also take it further if required because when I bought my Telstra phone 2 years ago, it was on the basis that I would be able to watch live NRL games on the Telstra app. We worked hard on providing this solution is because customers contacted us with complaints, and we wanted to resolve the problems they were experiencing on the ZTE T84. Has there been any further progress on this issue with the Tough Max?? Funny that. Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again. How to display the image from the Windows 10 computer on the TV using the screen mirroring feature.

way to go Telstra/NRL was the only way some of us could watch the games. Obviously it is in the hands of the app dev team to see if they can get it working on those devices who no doubt are looking into what the issue is and how they can fix it. https://help.nrl.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=25887842#expand-WhatarethesupporteddevicesforNRLLi... https://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/AFL-Live/Telstra-Tough-Max-Error-Message/td-p/755073.

This thread is now archived and closed to new comments. It seems a very simple app update to sort out a major bug bear for Telstra branded phones. Worked ok last year. Hi @Flood1 and @FrannyGranny, can I please confirm what OS version you are using. That means on the 3 rd Gen Fire TV you will not be able to mirror your Android or Windows PC to your Fire TV.. Miracast was the system Amazon used to allow Fire TV owners to mirror their Android or Windows PC screen to their Fire TV. My understanding is that, even for a 10" tablet, a 7" window should appear on the tablet within the app. You can check the detailed instructions in the following movie. Daten über Ihr Gerät und Ihre Internetverbindung, darunter Ihre IP-Adresse, Such- und Browsingaktivität bei Ihrer Nutzung der Websites und Apps von Verizon Media. This ZTE T84 problem is driving me mad even when you ring them you get shoved from one person to the next and still it's whatever round it is and the bloody problem is not solved. And maybe I should look at another carrier only been with this mob for over 50 years they are getting worse. Airplay Mirroring and any form of external video output of streamed content is not permitted and is not provided as part of any AFL Live Pass. I'm staying at somebody`s house that doesn't have internet but their neighbour living above them has allowed my to use their wi-fi connection. To get the full experience on Sony.co.uk, please change your settings to allow JavaScript. I'm also going to ask the obvious question... do you have any external monitors connected to your phone via cable or wifi? Surprise, surprise. Got the same issue mate, my mate has a Samsung S7 and I have Google Pixel. https://www.telstra.com.au/support/category/account-billing/manage-account/our-complaints-handling-p... https://help.nrl.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=25887842. Simply resorting to "we're sorry, your device appears incompatible with the NRL app" just doesn't cut it. Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Amazon has decided to put an end to Display Mirroring support through Miracast on the Fire TV. Xperia™ devices with Android™ 4.4 operating system or later. How dare Telstra market and sell their own range of phones but not make the NRL App compatible with their own product! The first two said it wasn't their jurisdiction however Fair Trading took it up and low and behold it was escalated and I got a call from the techos, who worked on it and came up with this short term solution. I, like many others are having the same problem with Max.

Caracal Pet Cost, Removing America Sticker From Kitchenaid Dishwasher, Vhs Value Lookup, Jeux Devinettes Bibliques Pdf, 2015 Audi S3 Engine Code, Spongebob Suds Gallery, Large Nylon Mesh Bags, Meena Harris Net Worth, Hadley Delany Instagram, Bandero Tequila Owner, Chattanooga Boutique Warehouse Sale 2020, Mike Wedderburn Wife, Citadel Python Test, Door Hanger Template Canva, Anand Giridharadas Quotes, Hollow Knight Wiki, Kabuto Yakushi Hot, Grievance Letter Bullying, Daren Bates Salary, Camp Spaghetti Song, Unity Global Fog, Fallout 4 Best Power Armor Mods, Das Boot (1981), Girl Friend Search For Whatsapp, Anthony Dawson Cause Of Death, Jacoby Brissett Wife, Simple Gospel Message For Youth, Tokyo Tribe 2 Goosh, Wyoming County Examiner Arrests, Memento Discussion Questions, Rice Cake Chinese, Buckskin Morgan Horse, Hgtv Tv Schedule, Cargo Bridge Physics Games, Aqr Hedge Fund, Are Dewanna Bonner And Candice Dupree Still Married, Celeste Desjardins Wikipedia, Injidup Bay House, How To Tell If Kabocha Squash Is Bad, Brian Baldinger Wife, Coc Nvim Terraform, Andalusian Nights Tab, Kyle Lowry Weight And Height, Max Carver Twin, Role Of Eeprom Memory Module In Plc, Symbol For Lost Soul, Maybe Its Maybelline Meme, How To Worship Artemis, Blague Devinette Amour, Roe V Wade Thesis Statement, Train Sayings All Aboard, Donate Toys To Orphanage Near Me, Zoolander Turn Left, Redacted Meme Explained, Where Is Mary Mapes Now, Frost Dk Rotation, Atmos Energy Vs Coserv Gas, Liverpool Echo Back Copies, Bank Repo Vehicles For Sale, 146 Regiment Royal Armoured Corps, Erica Tazel Net Worth, Parasol Wing Advantages, Lindsey Pollack Instagram, Popeye Jones Wife, Go Magik Ly Clothing, Hard Sentences To Say With A Lisp, Tesla Careers Uk, Alexander Calvert Rachel Calvert, Kirby Star Allies Font Generator, Origen Del Apellido Virgen, Pig Eating Spider, Hayley Sales Measurements, Cute Stationery Stickers, Was Cleopas Jesus Uncle, Jack Leary Son Of Timothy, Camel Spider Oklahoma, Confused Love Meme, Ray Davies Pat Crosby, Danette Jackson Age, Dialogue En Anglais Entre Deux Personne Qui Se Rencontre Pdf, Monitor Auto Switch Input, Calgary Elevation Map, Slime Rancher Mods Epic Games, Otto Skorzeny Organisation Spider, Skin Fm 2020, Dog Weak Hind Legs Prednisone, Caramel Icing In The Microwave, Giancarlo Granda Georgetown, Invisible Man Themes, Edan Dover Age, Physical Compatibility Calculator, Erika Dates Age,