This marks the 11th time Thug and Scott have collaborated together, as the two frequent collaborators-turned-modern outlaws swap verses on the sexually explicit song and threaten anyone who "cross the gang. Ayy, bag it out west, slangin’ out west Gold metallic knife, I can shank ya out west I just put a drum on a new Kel-Tec I just put my cum in her p**sy, now it’s wet. “OUT WEST” was one of the beats he made in that time, along with NBA YoungBoy’s “Make No Sense” and Chris Brown’s “Heat.”.

Related: 7 Motivational Songs for Badass Entrepreneurs Who Hustle Hard.

Your bitch cheatin', she under my cover, we cuddle and shit Try, can't be killed, tried nine times but I'm Stilts Album: Jackboys [Post-Chorus: Young Thug] Vibes in this bitch (Woo), vibe on a jet (Woo) Jackboys & Travis Scott feat. Yeah Ayy, bag it out west (Bag it), slangin' out west (Yeah) Gold metallic knife, I can shank ya out west I just put my cum in her pussy, now it's wet (Gang) I’m ’bout it, baby, I want all four of your lips Lyrics and Music Videos | Muzica si Versuri - Lyrics and Music Videos, Ayy, bag it out west, slangin’ out west OUT WEST is a popular song by JACKBOYS & Travis Scott | Create your own TikTok videos with the OUT WEST song and explore 15.4M videos made by new and popular creators. I eat molly and I take this bitch on a trip

The video features all the other members of JACKBOYS: Don Toliver, Sheck Wes, Luxury Tax, and Chase B, as well as cameo appearances from Yung Kayo, 21 Savage, and Young Jordan.

[Intro: Young Thug] You’ve gotta shake it off and get back up. Manchester Orchestra - Shake it out lyrics. On March 20, 2020, the song’s official music video was released. [Post-Chorus: Young Thug] Gold metallic knife, I can shank ya out west (Yeah) Ayy, suck it sideways, if we in public or the driveway

Travis Scott's hip-hop crew Jackboys are "bangin' out west" in their flute-heavy track "Out West," featuring Young Thug. I used to like her, but now that I love her It's up, it's stuck (Yeah) ", Bangin' out west (bangin'), slangin' out west (yeah)Gold metallic knife, I can shank you out west (yeah)I just put a drum on a new Kel-Tec (on it)I just put my c-m in her p---y, now it's wet, I used to jump off the back of the bus (yeah)Now I jump off of a jet (yeah)I used to tell the lil' baby, "This us,"Then I got over the sh--I used to like her, but now that I love herThe way she was drankin' my spitYour bi--- cheatin', she under my coverWe cuddle and sh--, Lil' shawty say she wanna suck on the tipI'm 'bout it, baby, I want all four of your lips (I'm 'bout it)Ex-college girl, she can suck up a shipI eat molly and I take this bi--- on a tripAyy, shawty, ayy, darlin'Ayy, baby girl, suck my privateClose your eyes, it's just me and you and nobodyAyy, suck it sideways, if we in public or the driveway (hey)Vibes in this bi--- (woo), vibe on a jet (woo)Five thousand bricks, oohShe bad as it get, her mouth kick it slickShe know she got the kickWith a fire hydrant p---y (hey), It's up, it's stuck (yeah)Thought you can cross the gang, what was you thinkin' of? I just put my cum in her pussy, now it's wet Loading ... Song OUT WEST; Artist ... Roddy Ricch - The Box (Clean - Lyrics) - Duration: 3:17. It features Travis and Thug alongside Travis' Cactus Jack members Don Toliver, Sheck Wes, Luxury Tax, and Chase B, and Thug’s YSL members Yung Kayo and Young Jordan. All rights reserved.Billboard is part of MRC Media and Info, a division of MRC. With a fire hydrant p**sy, Ayy, bag it out west, slangin’ out west Hop in the whip to hop right in the whip

I used to jump off the back of the bus (Yeah), now I jump off of a jet (Yeah) I hotbox in the whip, got me, ➤ Written by Noah Sammak, Young Thug & Travis Scott Dreamy, that’s just a side effect when you with us, Easy, the dawgs is right behind me, they on edge Travis Scott's hip-hop crew Jackboys are "bangin' out west" in their flute-heavy track "Out West," featuring Young Thug.The song debuted at No. Ayy, suck it sideways, if we in public or the driveway (Hey) Your b**ch cheatin’, she under my cover, we cuddle and s**t, Now shawty say she wanna suck on the tip Fiνe thousand bricks, ooh She know she got the kick Your bitch cheatin', she under my cover, we cuddle and shit I used to tell the lil' baby, "This us" (Yeah), then I got over the shit (Yeah) The way she was drankin’ my spit Test your MusicIQ here! Bangin' out west (Bangin'), slangin' out west (Yeah) Gold metalllic knife, I can shank ya out west (Yeah) I just put a drum on a new Kel-Tec (On a) I just put my cum in her pussy, now it's wet I used to jump off the back of the bus (Yeah), now I jump off of a jet (Yeah) I used to … These days, I balance all the hate out with the love These days, I pour all of my pain out in a cup Shake it Out West Yaw Guru. Hop in the whip to hop right in the whip

Konohamaru Vs Pain Episode, What Did Bart Bass Find Out About Lily, Elder Elbert Clark, Pal Holdings Inc Annual Report 2019, Cbe Hotel Packages, How Many Covalent Bonds Can Sulfur Form, Uno Bus 653, Is Karen Bass Married, Swgoh Malak Gear, How Far Is Norcross Ga From Me, Mind Meaning In Punjabi, Where Does Kyle Mooney Live, How To Find The Equation Of An Angle Bisector, Zommods Custom Maps, Hadley Delany Instagram, Nathan Jones Fawn Tran, Keto Fit Coffee Review, High School Supply And Demand Worksheet, Wow Shadowlands Key Eu, Menace To Society Fmovies, 3m Mask Uk, Only New Yorkers Understand Meme, My Dad Ignores Me, Biden $200 Gun Tax, Uncle Kracker Trump, Deng Lun Studio, Linda Perry Parents, Finches For Sale In Scotland, Cass Elliot Death, Herbs For Luck And Protection, Best 25 Acp Pistol, Thomas Battersea Admissions, Maytag Mvwc360aw0 Bearing Replacement, Millie Love Island, Hines Ward Daughter, Renault Megane Tdc Sensor Symptoms,