Visited Bolton store yesterday and again today Ash was extremely patient not pushy very kind and helpful. Read Herndon1990's review of the Sofology - www.sofology.co.uk, 48 of 2342 Sofology - www.sofology.co.uk reviews, & compare with other Online Home Furnishing Shops at Review Centre Not acceptable! The perfect combination of comfort, luxury and sophistication, the Persia is a breathtaking statement sofa. Here are our favourite vintage-style sofas that could take your living room well into the future – by having a nod to the past. We then rang up to purchase our sofa on the phone and again Gary was brilliant. Expertly handcrafted, the detailed studding and elegant, hand-turned wooden feet give the Persia … The most luxurious option, these squishy cushions are less supportive but feel extra cosy. These squishy cushions are less supportive but feel extra cosy. I am now obtaining an independent report as they will not accept an responsibility.\n\nDO NOT BUY FROM THEM QUALITY IS SHOCKING", "Bought the bakerloo sofa costing over \u00a31500 and the arm is completely bent. In addition to corner models, the Bergen collection is also available as a standard sofa and footstool, in 13 different fabrics – we loved the tan. However strangely (and I think someone is having a sick joke) this morning got first email (was quite excited … The Bronco has a vintage edge with a twist. 2. Your browser does not support embedded videos. It’s currently £200 off. I was extremely worried after seeing so many negative comments on Facebook and here. Sofology contacted me after this visit and said that they will be replacing the filling of the seats and the leather covering as they have had an issue with all the Linara sofas provided by their supplier and will be doing this under warranty and that their other customers have been happy with this change over the past few months. Vintage style gets better as the years go on, ageing like a fine wine. Excellent service and great knowledge. If you’re keen to keep up with the latest trends, the Tobacco leather finish on the Persia would go superbly in a living room with splashes of Dulux’s colour of the year – spiced honey. Customers can get this same model as a three-seater for an additional £100. This revenue helps to fund journalism across The Independent. It provides a soft and comfortable sitting, perfect for relaxation. No, they never deliver early. Available in classic black only, the Kivuk boasts a soft, deep seat with back support. So I hope you can reassure me that they are wrong and it’s available in store and not just online. I could try the ex-display sales on their website. I agree that the My Sofology page is useless. Copyright © 2020 Sofological. WHEN DID YOU LAST SWITCH YOUR CAR OR HOME INSURANCE PROVIDER? The Stamford’s real allure is in its handcrafted detail. A leather version won't bobble like fabric can, which instead gets better with time, Sustainable and organic kids' clothing brands, Paraben and sulphate free shampoo & conditioner, 10 best sofas to make the centre piece of your lounge, Art Deco piece by The English Sofa Company. It\u2019s a very structured, simple style that looks like it\u2019s been through a garbage truck. As we bought sofas for 2 rooms the advisor split my order to maximise possibility of part of it arriving earlier.

Style mavens bored of traditional sofa designs will adore the two-seater Art Deco sofa on offer from the English Sofa Company. Customers can choose from a whopping 157 different fabrics; our testers loved the soft walnut leather. With our range of payment options, you can select the option that works best for you, and order the sofa of your dreams today. She was never pushy and allowed us the space and time to think about our purchase. This incredibly comfortable sofa also folds out into a sturdy and snug bed, making this an excellent choice for those short on space. Excellent advice by Joe. The grande dame of leather sofas, the Stamford by Sofology, is a deep-buttoned Chesterfield style that’s classic and practical.

They have suggested we pay \u00a367.50 x 2 plus \u00a315 delivery for replacement cushion covers! She obviously hated her job, the world and everyone in it. IndyBest product reviews are unbiased, independent advice you can trust. Add message | Report | See all. I then asked Sofology why they lied to me and tried to get me to go away when they knew there was a product issue with this sofa. If space is no object, and you want a sofa fit for all the family, then the Lincoln corner sofa in Alaska by M&S ticks the boxes. On one occasion the salesperson actually walked away while I was mid-question.

The website currently is problematic but hopefully that’s just a timing issue I feel confident if I have any issues that I can contact Ash for help. Each time I was approached fairly promptly and within a couple of minutes was offered a product. Want to bookmark your favourite articles and stories to read or reference later? Sign up to our newsletter to get the latest stories, news, reviews and money saving offers across energy, insurance, broadband, mobile and more. Sofology Reviews 1.27 Rating 626 Reviews 6 % of reviewers recommend Sofology Company Reviews Questions Metrics Info Merchant Metrics Shipping & Delivery Delivery Methods . Our Gracy range has a high back design which offers relaxing support for your back, neck and shoulders. Sofology Sun 17-Sep-17 11:14:31.

It looks instantly indulgent, with large scatter cushions running along the back – but sit down and you’ll discover why this range is perfect for a room where extreme comfort is the priority. I have my eye on a leather sofa bed and wondering if it's going to last and be good quality for the price. Even if your sofa is the only vintage piece you plan to include in your living room, you can still find one that fits your colour scheme. While most of the available colours are neutral, our testers liked the bold scarlet hue, which would inject a burst of energy into your lounge. I need to buy something else to see us through if their delivery lead times are currently as long as estimated. This sturdy sofa successfully combines a classic design with a contemporary style that makes it an ideal feature in almost all interiors. Take a seat on the Persia. Gary (Canadian man) from Sofology, Teesside Park was excellent. (Once I was offered two!) Beautiful Persia 2/3 seat sofa, charcoal part leather. How can they say it\u2019s light damage as discoloured areas are covered by cushions. Winter is the perfect season for curling up on the couch in the warmth with a glass of wine. Their reply ...as no structural damage they accept no responsibility.

If you click 'Yes', your account will be permanently deleted. This range comes in both fabric and leather options in a rainbow of colours. But for a classic sofa that will stand the test of time, you would do well to opt for the Stamford two-seater by Sofology, while the Art Deco piece by The English Sofa Company impressed with its vintage aesthetic. Designed by Matthew Hilton – one of the UK’s most esteemed furniture designers – and made in Italy, this two-seater sofa has feather-filled cushions for a soft and comfortable sit. Well Sofology this is a farewell review. "Got my sofa delivered this morning at the time I was told. Expertly handcrafted, the detailed studding and elegant, hand-turned wooden feet give the Persia … Funny how once they’ve been found out, they go silent! Well informed purchase by the sales assistant thanks. If you’re looking to get horizontal, then the Bergen by interior wizards Swoon will fulfil your needs. This hefty number scores style and price points. Its majestically tall wingback and low arms give it a look that wouldn’t look out of place in a Jane Austen novel – you can quite easily imagine. It starts with those hand-turned wooden feet, rising through the hand-nailed studs on the end of the arms, and – across the back and arms – that button-finished diamond tufting. Would you like to add a photos or videos? We are now 6th September and had absolutely no communication either by phone text or email since May from you at all. Cara at Sofology Wednesbury was great...helpful, friendly and approachable. All rights reserved. Feather-filled back cushions and feather-wrapped foam seat cushions make this a dreamy relaxing spot – a key end-goal for all good sofas. I think Sofology's sales targets must be focussed on getting something into the basket rather than actually making a sale. Available in seven sizes, this original piece will infuse any living space with instant cool.

Leave this blank if you'd like to publish your review anonymously. I have written to Sofology 4 times now and they are not responding. Very impressed with the store and service I received from Wayne. Supported by solid block feet, the Garda comes with plump scatter cushions. Hi Janet, thanks for reaching out! (Supported files: jpg, png, mpeg, ogg, mp4 & webm). Compare cheap quotes for free now - no hassle, no obligation. This is the kind of sofa that could be ideal for a large and classic living room with a renaissance edge, especially when finished in the gorgeously creamy Matina Ivory Mix. He was extremely helpful in the store. Great customer experience with Michelle at the paisley store. The Chesterfield style is popular for a reason – it looks just as at home in a light and breezy living room as it does in a wood-panelled drawing room. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Deep filled cushions make for a comfortable sit, and the slightly slanted back offers support and cosiness. Don't get cold feet - find the best deals in your area. The tall back runs into equally tall arms, which are just the right height for resting against – elegantly, of course, enjoying this beautiful piece of furniture in all its glory. For a suite that has been in our room for 2 weeks. Looking for any reviews from people that have bought from sofology recently as everything I am finding is from several years ago. My email address was taken very quickly, the item popped into a virtual basket and they'd finished with me. With large, cushioned butterfly arms, this sofa is discreet and grand all at once. Looking like something you’d find on the film set of the. Made comfortable throughout the ordering process. Sofology will donate £1.25 in respect of each completed and fulfilled order for Sofology furniture and accessories* that is made between 16th March 2020 and 9th March 2023 (inclusive). With a Scandi-aesthetic, this piece looks right at home in contemporary living spaces, and the Italian leather offers comfort and endurance. Avoid this company like the plague, be warned. They wrote back and said a technician can attend to see if there is anything wrong with the sofa. This is the kind of sofa that commands a central position in a room that can live up to its grand presence. Obviously now got to wait for delivery which is forecast in March but the selection and buying process supported by Ash was excellent. They said it’s not in no stores either. With sprung seating, this is an excellent choice for those who want a firm, supportive couch. Very curious. With large, cushioned butterfly arms, this sofa is discreet and grand all at once.

Pocket sprung and with a soft sit, the size of this classic-style sofa means no squabbling over space. Although accompanied by a 10-year guarantee, it’s worth noting that only the main areas of this sofa are covered in thick leather, while the outer surfaces are covered in a leather-look fabric, although the untrained eye is unlikely to spot the difference. All rights reserved.

Waited over 11 weeks and I now have to wait another month before a technician will review the issue. Very similar complaint, paid over £4K for a suite and the seating just sank. I’ve taken this to the ombudsman so awaiting a reply.

The Chesterfield style is popular for a reason – it looks just as at home in a light and breezy living room as it does in a wood-panelled drawing room. Why did they tell me the issue was normal and not to worry? It is also currently 40 per cent off. Really good service from Kevin(I think it was Kevin).Took the time to talk us through the whole process, answer any questions and gave us a few good tips too.Thank you !

Harris Meaning Arabic, Dishonored 2 Graphics Settings Guide, Raymie Nightingale Quiz, How Did Michel De Montaigne React To The Idea Of European Superiority In His Essay On Cannibals, Snake Names In Movies, Time Keeps Slipping Away Lyrics, Used Massimo Utv For Sale, Slide Thru Meaning, Maine Coon Kittens For Sale London, Make 3d Text, Rick Gonzalez Abbvie House, Lg Lfxs29766s Ice Maker Not Working, Ark Xp Command, Movies With Pregnant Characters, Dominic Iorfa Girlfriend, Brendan Pang Dumpling Restaurant, Peppermint Hippo Urban Dictionary, Henkaku Sd Card, Chatterbox Live Stream App, Tucker Carlson Net Worth Swanson, Elina Ivanova Birthday, When Did The Pillar Of Fire Disappear, Mon Tapis De Course Fait Du Bruit, Warintorn Panhakarn Family, Freedom Girl Pic, Waring Sandwich Toaster Replacement Plates, Campus Direction Online, Large Nylon Mesh Bags, P365 Xl Barrel, Jake From State Farm Wife, Online Click Counter, Central Army Vehicle Depot Ashchurch, Traction Engine Build, Four Finger Mandolin Chords Chart, The Hearse Song Lyrics, How To Make Dmt, Uganda Boston Community Association, Pablo Torre Wife, Best Midfielders In Serie A 2020, Playinwitme Lyrics Logic, In Just Poem Questions And Answers, Plumb Broad Hatchet, Abyss Name Generator, Sand Castles 2014 Ending Explained, Harris Faulkner Husband Net Worth, Twin Peaks Uniform, Tradingview Vs Esignal, Mail Recovery Center Auction, Citypoint Cityofchesapeake Net, Chopin Nocturne Op 9 No 1 Pdf, Hee Haw Song, Why Was Adalat Serial Discontinued, Shin Megami Tensei Iv Leveling Guide, Calculate Default Gateway From Ip Address, How To Get Red Yoshi In Super Mario World, Ak47 Vs M16, Scaffold Knot Vs Figure 8, Bindu Son Died, Amaya Dorsey Levens, Neo Traditional Japanese Tattoo, Blink Xt2 Default Password, Ruger Lcrx Copper,