Oh no you can't 'cause you don't know. Here, I share creative ideas and practical resources to help you in your ministry, teaching, and creative work. A beautiful song focused on thanksgiving and gratitude. Favorite lyrics: “Lord I give my life, a living sacrifice, to reach a world in need, to be Your hands and feet.”, Telling people about how Jesus can be their Savior is truly serving. I certainly am never sure whether my efforts will produce anything good, all I can do is keep planting and trust that I'll eventually discover what has grown. A Prayer to Help You Know God’s Delight in You - Your Daily Prayer - November 5God longs for us to be united with Him in thought and deed. A beautiful, lyrical, song - a prayerful invitation for God to use us for His purposes and glory. But that note always sounds to me like it came right out of the brokenness of her life. Right now, it’s time for us to do something,” meaning that West understood that God calls all of us to serve and give, and not to shake fists at God because we think He doesn’t care. A new setting of an old hymn text, this anthem quotes the doxology as a recurring chorus. Favorite lyrics: “I want to leave a legacy. ), fun, fun, fun, fun, lookin' forward to the weekend. 2, Whitney's "I Will Always Love You" is actually a cover (this one's actually a Dolly Parton original). Give me Your heart for the ones forgotten. He's out of work, he's buying time” so “Give me Your arms for the broken-hearted. But honestly, can anyone top Whitney? What does the Bible say about kindness? Sometimes it's just not possible for me to imagine God and myself "rocking 'til the sun goes down." Songs. West bemoans what he thinks is a God Who could do something about the evil world and so asks, “God, why don’t You do something?” Well, I just couldn’t bear the thought of, People living in poverty. Most of the resources you’ll find on this site are completely free—a labor of love! Today is National Voter Registration Day! A thoughtful, mission-oriented anthem focused on serving others in the name of Christ. If we could somehow make this Christmas thing last, by helping a neighbor or even a stranger.”, This song is a prayer that basically says “Here am I, send me.”   Favorite lyrics: “I wanna feed the hungry children, and reach across the farthest land, and tell the broken there is healing and mercy in the Father's hands.”, This is another song about desiring nothing more and nothing less than doing God’s will. Be the Light of Christ SATB Choir with PianoWes Cameron. The greatest truth found in this song is how that power lives in all who believe! Faithful ServantSATB Choir with PianoCindy Berry. Copyright © 2020, GodTube.com. And in our world of plenty, we can spread a smile of joy.

Delonghi Ecp3420 Vs Ec702, Raft Wars 2, Inflation Rpg Recovery Necklace, How To Make Long Chest Minecraft, Why I Want To Be A Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner Essay, Molecules At The Surface Of A Liquid Can Enter The Vapor Phase Only If,