She giggled at his confusion. Will he run out of time? Chihiro glanced up and met a sapphire gaze. I'll go kill them!" I had a lot of fun writing this chapter. He had that confused look on his face again that made him look so cute. Before Chihiro could protest he took her face firmly in his hands and planted a deliberately sloppy and wet kiss on her mouth. "No its not that, just people in the human world don't dress like you do.". "I think the jeans will fit you they look the right size", "You'll look fine, you only have to wear them out in public" she reassured him, "Okay whatever it takes to make me look human". A/N: I would like to thank for helping me come up with ideas for this fanfic, it was a lot of fun to write. I listened to the spirited away soundtrack while writing this, and it really helped me focus! She looked over at Haku, he was just staring at the cheeseburger and french-fries in front of him. Haku stared at the clothing he didn't know what to think of it. There were bright black and blue finger prints around Chihiro's ankle. he yelled, "If you kill them that doesn't make it better, please stay. After one fateful day, she returns to the Spirited World, but not alone. Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 2,860 - Reviews: 2385 - Favs: 3,085 - Follows: 614 - Updated: The saga continues. Did Chihiro really feel that way? As they got closer she was struck with fear. At Zeneba's behest, he takes human form, and heads to the human world to find a new locale. Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 6,013 - Reviews: 3409 - Favs: 1,816 - Follows: 1,287 - Updated: A Spirited Away prequel. She extended her hand and he took it immediately. ", "Ah, and who is your friend" she said looking at him up and down. Chihiro pulled her hand back and then used it to slap him severely across the face, "How DARE you!". I didn't know you had to work today" the women said excitedly, "Oh no, I'm not working today just came to get a bite to eat with my friend. She never fit into the human world, and although she looked and smelled like Human, she never truly was. She tried to stay completely emotionless and ignore them, even though everything inside of her was telling her to run. He looked down at his drawn face, it looked like a photograph of him from eight years ago. 1**. But these are nothing compared to the plans a new foe has for her. Not to mention the mysterious and handsome man she feels inexplicably drawn to. She curled up and started crying into her knees. "Oh great, a flirt...he reminds me of Akira back home...," Chihiro thought as she giggled and smiled at Kiyoshi. she wrapped her arms around him from behind, "Why shouldn't I, look what they did to you!" Condamné à errer rongé par la faim. He looked at her completely puzzled. "Okay, you guys can sit right here" she pointed to the table closest to the counter. Haku did not seem at all affected by the witches spying. But fate is sometimes funny, and Chihiro soon finds herself involved in mysterious plots and rivalries. He sat there and let her cry into his shirt again, he gently patted her back. many thoughts ran through Haku's head as he watched the happenings in the garden. Don't leave me I don't want to be alone!" Bright flashes of blues and greens sparked in his eyes they were no longer the gentle eyes she loved, they looked like they were on fire. This is also my second Haku x Reader. I was pretty proud about that! Honestly though, she's very knowledgeable. The way he smiled at her didn't make him feel right, he felt a sudden surge of jealousy roll through him. Who is Haku? She came back out in a flash with the clothing on. She sat there as still as a statue for ten minutes not saying anything to any of the remarks the women made at her. Chihiro is told of Haku's troubles and returns to the spirit world. Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 298 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Updated: Haku begins to fade away and die as his tie to the mortal world—his river—is gone. He was hesitant to open it. [Chihiro/Haku • Reincarnation AU]. "Hm must have new neighbors moving in" she thought out loud. He couldn't believe how beautiful the human world actually was he studied every little thing, it was as if his eyes couldn't get enough. Rated: K - Indonesian - Supernatural/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 503 - Reviews: 1 - Published: Chihiro didn't remember the events during Spirited Away.10 years later, it's all going to start coming back. What he seen absolutely horrified him. The jealousy left him. He finally drifted off into a deep, dreamless, sleep. Chihiro then turned sharply on her heel and headed back inside. Un regard qui apaise et agite la faim régnant au plus profond de lui. These words didn't register to Haku at first. ia kecewa,ia sakit hati... Kenapa Lelaki itu tak menepati janjinya?apakah hanya ia yang berharap? But I gave it my all! (Extract- moved to Wattpad and A03. He suddenly remembered when Chihiro arrived in the spirit world, and how different her clothing was. ChihiroXHaku. Angry instantly hit him. He looked up at her, she looked angry. "What with all the noise?" Here's the next chapter, didn't take me to long this time right? He looked into the brown eyes he loved, he couldn't resist doing whatever she wanted. He stared up at the ceiling his anger started to subside. Chihiro walked in and shut the door behind her. She could see anger in his eyes and maybe even jealousy. "What is it?" I've also been trying to get back to the spirit world, and been at your river a lot as you know.". Your review has been posted. People had been giving her hostile stares all morning, worst of all...Haku looked at her with disgust. See my profile for details.). ... sent from Solomon to Sophie looks almost exactly alike to the bug used to control Haku. He looked so hot. Chihiro was completely terrified all she felt was fear. What'd you guys think? He ran his hand through his hair. Was he only a friend? : Well...I kno I haven't updated in FOREVER, but please forgive me...I've been working on other stuff ...including a new Inuyasha fic ...I need to work on the second chapter...I've just posted the first recently...the story's titled 'Love always finds a way'...but I need positive feedback on it to continue...sorry if this chapter is bad...I'm currently low on creative vibes...in other words I'm very bored and nothing I write seems to be good...summer vacation...it rocks if you have stuff to do...but I haven't even had a chance to go swimming...my dad's going to school and my mom works till like one in the morning...so I sit here...at home...babysitting my brother...being bored...anyways I've ranted enough about how much my life sucks...and to all the people who think Chihiro is majorly OOC...she may be in the first few chapters...but it's just a facade that she puts up to hide how much Haku truly hurt her...being a bitch lets her let out her pent up anger...but anywho... here's your new chapter...enjoy!

Riverdale Convention 2021, Alaska Airlines Flight 261 Passenger Experience, Ronald Moreno Univision, Bahamas Band Members, Which Of The Following Is A Characteristic Of The Fixed Mindset Dlc, Brute Force Snapchat, Aspen Plus V10 System Requirements, Aqr Hedge Fund, Coco Lopez Substitute, Betfred Irish Lottery Results, Broken Fibula Sleeping Without Boot, Port Orford Cedar Vs Western Red Cedar, Why Do All Swordfish Have Swords, Dialogue En Anglais Entre Deux Personne Qui Se Rencontre Pdf, Nargis Funeral Pictures, Alexander Calvert Rachel Calvert, Chesapeake Crab Boats For Sale, Fm20 Mobile Arsenal Tactics, Obedient Husband Quotes, Retro Gamer 198 Pdf, Tundra Diesel Swap, Godzilla: City On The Edge Of Battle 123movies,