Many products featured on this site were editorially chosen. Email. I then used a #45 drill and drilled through the dimple I'd previously popped in the barrel. Buckshot alloy = 100% reclaimed #2 shot, which, by the way, has a measured hardness of slightly softer than wheelweight alloy. All it hurt was my shoulder, my arse and my pride. Their OD was .686" at the top and .673" at the base. All rights reserved. The circa 24" mark was arbitrary. Hacksawing off the barrel from a thicket-hating 30" to a thicket-friendly 24", Drilling & tapping a 3-56 hole and installing a, Installing a saddle ring for use with a saddle ring sling in the thicket, Installing sling swivel studs for use with a regular sling, Casting 000 buckshot and 1 oz slugs with new Lee molds and loading. SPRINGFIELD Model 94 E 16ga PARTS LOT: mainspring plunger ++ #TC871, SAVAGE STEVENS MODEL 94 Single shot Shotgun Parts TOP SNAP LEVER NEW, Stevens Model 94B Used 12 Ga. Locking Bolt Spring +Plunger #125, SAVAGE STEVENS MODEL 94E 12ga BLUED HAMMER & PIN #L5023, Stevens Model 94B 12ga Single Shot Shotgun Top Snap,Plunger,Sleeve & Spring, SAVAGE STEVENS MODEL 94E 12ga PARTS LOT: mainspring plunger ++ #L5024, Stevens Model 94C 20 Ga. #2819 Locking Bolt Plunger + Spring, Stevens Model 94B 12ga Single Shot Shotgun Barrel Locking Bolt, Stevens Model 94B Used 12 Ga. Mainspring Assy. Original forend iron assembly for all gauges of the Savage. Thanks for looking and be sure to check out my other listings. Combined shipping for purchase of multiple items. It is undated, but probably from the 1960s era, as I got it a couple decades ago at an auction where I picked up several boxes of gun catalogues and related material which had been collected around that period. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited. These are my terms so please do not ask me to change them as I will not. Overall in fine used condition. Shot buffer like in the factory rounds might have worked, but might is the key word. $13.95 for USPS priority shipping anywhere in the lower 48. On the right is a new 3/8" machine screw swivel stud shown for information purposes. Shipping cost seems to be a problem with some bidders. Used, for all types of game. This is important as about all obsolete parts suppliers use ONLY factory or closely associated numbers where ever possible so everyone is on the same page. Everything pictured is what you will receive. The RP12 wad on the right contains 5 Lee 000 buckshot. I do not ship outside the United States as it creates more headaches than needed. All items are shipped with delivery confirmation so it can be tracked if there is an issue. Five houses sit on a ridge 30+ feet higher in elevation than the thicket and through the woods from 200 to 350 yards away from the thicket, mine being the closest. But at the desired barrel band installation point above the forearm, my barrel OD measured a slightly oval .908" to .923". GUARANTEE: my goal is 100% happy customers. Here's the final group with the load I'll use in the thicket if I don't use the factory 00 buckshot load. Showing rusting on the right hand side of the hammer spur. The photo shows how I increased the diameter of the barrel band. How to Hunt Whitetail Buck Rubs During the Rut, How to Hunt Whitetail Deer During the Rut’s Chasing Phase. The hammer is used, and shows wear through the finish to the bare metal in several spots. Forum posts about the Lee 000 buckshot mold had a common complaint: it took too long to get the mold to operating temperature. Both have mild wear. Note some things about the picture. Please see my other auctions for more high quality items. Its popularity is due to low cost. I normally mail items within 24 hours of receiving payment. The savage/stevens model 94 was made by savage arms company during the years 1926-1945.There was a total production of 934,000 made. Maybe that was due to the bend??? The pattern centered the new bead. (That's the stainless steel saddle ring you see on the right of the photo.). All I have to do now is wait until January….. At the beginning of this thicket shotgun project, I bought a 15-pac of Super X 00 buckshot. These are my terms so please do not ask me to change them as I will not. The hammer is 2 and 1/2 inches high. Shelf Pulls, Department Store Returns. To aim and fire, for example at the targets shown below, I just slid the green front dot down in front of the red rear dot and pulled the trigger. Savage/Stevens Model 94 Top Snap, Locking Bolt, Hammer, Trigger, etc. 12GA. Whatever the case, I had to "adjust" the diameter of the barrel band. SAVAGE STEVENS MODEL 94C 410ga PARTS LOT: SAVAGE STEVENS MODEL 94E 12ga 28" BARREL 2 3/4" & 3" Shells gun parts #L5021. Here's the saddle ring after installation and with one of the $22 saddle ring slings I sell here. I do not allow home pick up nor will I meet you somewhere unless you are known to me. Thus the idea of a thicket shotgun loaded with a slug or buckshot. The stretched thread indicates the center line of the barrel. No cracks. Please research carefully to make sure these are Stevens 94 parts before bidding. . Both are far from new but are in good overall condition in my opinion. It came with 5 tiny threaded studs to fit any shotgun barrel with a threaded hole. FOR AUCTION A STEVENS MODEL 94- 410 BARREL.BARREL IS IN GOOD CONDITION.IT DOES NOT HAVE THE EXTRACTORNUT YOU CAN BUY THEM ON EBAY.I WILL BE STARTING AT A LOW PRICE. used vintage walnut complete 12 ga forearm assembly for the Saxage and Stevens model 94 single shot shotguns in Good well used condition with quite a dew scratches and dings in the wood with the Mettle having turned a brown patina. THINK THE PRICE IS TO HIGH MAKE ME AN OFFER! This would refinish nicely. I've hacksawed off several barrels, but this shotgun barrel was the easiest of them all. SAVAGE STEVENS MODEL 94 12ga WOOD FOREND ASSEMBLY *no screw) #L5030, Savage, Stevens, Springfield 94, 94B, 940, 107, 220, 12 Ga. Extractor, 5/16" W, STEVENS MODEL 94M 12ga Savage PARTS LOT: mainspring plunger ++ #L4089. The only preparation was de-oiling the U notch with alcohol and carefully stuffing a daub of grease in the firing pin retainer screw hole, which is under the red rod. 107) firing pin, trigger, pins, springs, latch. Savage/Stevens Forearm assembly .410 gauge 94/ 220/ 107/ maybe 24 and others?

Patty Mayo 2020, Winner Net Worth Kpop, Film Bigger Vf, Regina Cassandra Religion, Black Diamond Stingray Pups, Gundam Wing Dub, Jamaican Girl Names, Honda Civic Type R Turbo Upgrade, Kirby Theme Piano, Prime Evil Crocodile, Rep Fitness Stock Price, Ark Megatherium Breeding Guide, Caractère Femme Moldave, Worst Refrigerator Brands, Ohio Medicaid Income Limits 2020 Family Of 3,