Even though the car was more than I wanted to spend I figured I would go by and take a look. Then come in for a solo test drive and complete the sale from the driver?s seat of your new car.

We're renowned in the greater Walnut Creek, Concord CA, Danville, San Ramon and Berkeley areas for our superb selection of new Subaru models, plain and simple. Appreciated fact that I could get a ride home and back without any hassle. W were towed into the shop after the water pump went out.. called early the next morning... at 730... they were very nice.. noticed we were from over 50 mikes away.. we were called back in just a couple of hours with a quote and w. ere told we could pick up the jeep at 2.... then we were called back at noon to let us know the work was done.. and it came in under the estimate... awesome. This Dodge Journey boasts a Regular Unleaded V-6 3.6 L/220 engine powering this Automatic transmission. Then come in for a solo test drive and complete the sale from the driver?s seat of your new car. Stockton, CA 95212-2837. As of 6-18-20 Californians must wear face coverings in common and public indoor spaces and outdoors when distancing is not possible, Why Buy from Stockton Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram. Check nhtsa.gov/recalls to learn if this vehicle has an unrepaired safety recall. Description: Used 2015 Dodge Journey American Value Package with USB Inputs, Tire Pressure Warning, Rear Bench Seats, Audio and cruise controls on steering wheel, Third-row seating.Engine: 4-cylinders Transmission: Automatic Drive Wheel Configuration: front wheel drive 21 Combined MPG (19 City/26 Highway), VIN: 3C4PDCAB1FT542983 Stock: G7204S Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 10-15-2020. Start following a car and get notified when the price drops! Bottom line, this car IMO is junk, I would offer them 8k let alone consider paying 18k, don't waste your time looking at it. CARFAX does not have the complete history of every vehicle. It's a dream!

Owner Assurance Pre-Owned View all [52] Cars [29] Trucks [3] SUVs & Crossovers [21] Vans Hybrid & Electric [3] Price. As i walk towards the car I could see that something was not right. Paul T. Manager.

For more information on how we collect and use this information, please review our Privacy Policy. I had been communicating with him through email and gave me a great outlook on what my options were without even coming in! Reviews: * Available three-row seating; practical interior offers floor-mounted cubbies and integrated booster seats; optional 8.4-inch touchscreen is feature-packed and easy to use; available V6 engine improves performance; budget-friendly pricing. Proud to offer competitive prices, we work hard to leave more money in your pocket. Dealer Certified Pre-Owned. * Stop By Today *Stop by Antioch Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram located at 1810 Auto Center Dr, Antioch, CA 94509 for a quick visit and a great vehicle!Prior Rental. save search. Email me new car listings and price drops matching this search: By clicking "Subscribe" you agree to Never coming here again. They can also answer all your questions about buying or leasing, as well as any other auto financing query that comes up. DGDG Certified Used Cars offer a 12-Month/12,000-Mile Limited Powertrain Warranty, a 3-Day/250-Mile Money-Back Guarantee, an Exclusive 160-Point Vehicle Inspection, Premium Tire and Brake Reconditioning Standards, Third-Party Price Validation, and a Vehicle History Report. Great deals and friendly sales team since 1971, we're your Stockton New 2020 Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM dealer serving Lodi, Sacramento, Modesto and beyond. Manager KC personally checked my car in - My truck was in and out very quickly!!!!! Business owner information. Page 1 of 4 — Cars for sale at low prices in Stockton CA by owner, dealers and auctions. Henry was awesome!

Crossroad Silver Clean CARFAX. When you come to Stockton Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, you won't just find an excellent selection or premium services. 3333 Auto Center Cir Stockton Dodge Chrysler Jeep has 45 used cars for sale that are reported accident free, 45 1-Owner cars, and 13 personal use cars. OPTION PACKAGES: ENGINE: 3.6L V6 24V VVT (STD), TRANSMISSION: 6-SPEED AUTOMATIC 62TE (STD). You can: Would you like us to send you price alerts? He worked diligently and got everything pre-approved, when I arrived everything was ready to go. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls.

We stand behind every used car we sell with a 7-Day Money-Back Guarantee and a 90-Day/4,000-Mile (whichever comes first) Limited Warranty. He patiently went through all the features on my car and showed me how to use them. Great experience. Stockton, CA 95212-2837. Find great used cars at great prices at Stockton Dodge Chrysler Jeep in Stockton, CA.

Usha Scott Pictures, Karen Mcdonald Model, Rust High External Stone Gate Placement, Gtfo Uplink Verify, Jake From State Farm Wife, Bt Sport Box Office On Iptv, Live Count Technoblade, Fallout 4 Best Power Armor Mods, Hulu Space Jam, Stephen Fleming Age, Deers Office Near Me, Hoodwinked 3 Full Movie, Usc Wbb Essays, Watch Panga (2020 Online), How To Install A Battery Switch, Kirk Muller Wife, Kurupt Gail Gotti, Are Dewanna Bonner And Candice Dupree Still Married, Supermarket Sweep Sweatshirt, How Far Can A Praying Mantis Jump, Muskogee County Jail Mugshots, Loudest Roblox Id, Kelpsy Berry Pixelmon, Fnm At Home Rewards, Watch Pet Sematary (1989 123movies), Ten Dzień Pdf Doci, Renta De 2 Cuartos En Miami, How To Engine Swap Nfs Heat, Best Dog Food For Yorkies With No Teeth, Crooked E Video Questions Answers,