Tap here to turn on desktop notifications to get the news sent straight to you. ", Well here we go I wasn’t going to say anything , but you all have been the greatest friends and fans , I’ve Been very sick for 3 months and two nights ago I had a mild heart attack , found out I have congestive heart failure and a severe issue going on with my lungs ,today I am having surgery so all your prayers would be deeply appreciated thank you for being there for me it’s been a great ride #storagewars # Romney has been by my side through all of this she is a good women and I love her, A post shared by darrellgambler (@darrellgambler) on Mar 12, 2019 at 6:03am PDT. He just had some bad luck in purchasing a very expensive storage locker that should not have been up for sale. Right now, there is absolutely no information on the continuation of the A&E show. There, the reality star took a variety of tests to determine what caused the stroke. (function($) {window.fnames = new Array(); window.ftypes = new Array();fnames[0]='EMAIL';ftypes[0]='email';fnames[1]='FNAME';ftypes[1]='text';fnames[2]='LNAME';ftypes[2]='text';}(jQuery));var $mcj = jQuery.noConflict(true); As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I wasn’t even there. He carried a "man purse" (or "murse"), which he considered his good-luck bag; the murses became so popular with fans that he later sold them on eBay. SCOTUS Challenge Likely Over PA Ballots ... Tells Divided States of America, 'Too Soon'!!! The famous auctioneer -- arguably the face of A&E's popular show -- suddenly went from hunting down forgotten treasures in storage lockers to learning how to walk again and do the most basic functions -- like shower. Nicknamed "Rico Suave" for his flamboyant style, Balelo once hosted a live auction right before Halloween while dressed as Superman. In late April 2019, Barry was involved in a serious motorcycle accident alongside his friend, Jamie.

Tests revealed when he slept his breathing stopped more than 100 times an hour. This is because there was a clause in the purchase of a $12,00 storage unit. Hester then sued Public Storage for alleging breach of contract and three other claims. Balelo also was instrumental in helping Nicolas Cage recover a mint-condition copy of a 1938 Action Comics book that was stolen from the actor's storage locker.

Mark Balelo, an auction house owner featured on the A&E reality TV show "Storage Wars," was found dead on Feb. 11, The Ventura County Star reported. ‘Storage Wars’ star Mark Balelo was found dead on Monday, two days after being arrested on suspicion of possession of methamphetamine, according to multiple reports.

Fans of Storage Wars, listen up, because there’s some major news coming your way.. For 11 successful seasons, Storage Wars has been a hallmark of the A&E channel, but that’s all about to come to an end: The television program is officially wrapping up now that they finally found a live moose in one of the storage containers. Dave Hester, Storage Wars star was born on July 23, 1964, in Camp Pendleton Marine Corps, Oceanside, California, USA. Balelo owned Balelo Inc., a business that specializes in asset liquidations and closeout sales. She is of French-American ancestry. (Probably Not Emma Watson, Sorry to Say).

Dave tells us he spent days in the ICU and was then transferred to a live-in rehab facility for a month. In this case, the sale was null and void after the fact. Dave tells TMZ ... it was back in November when he woke up one night feeling sick and having trouble breathing. He was born in a mixed ethnicity family of a Mexican mother, and a German and Irish descent father. Another chimed in, adding, "Barry from Storage Wars is kind of hot. He was 40. What happens when Hester, who is also known as “The Mogul,” is told “noooope!”? But, thanks to stories like this and social media, we can keep in touch with our fav reality stars! However, his list of achievements is an impressive one. It was not until September 2019 that the Storage Wars star even revealed his serious health issue. Three former stars of the popular show have nearly lost their lives and have been dealing with some serious health issues.

Copyright © 2020 by Tv Shows Ace. When Brandi Passante from Storage Wars made her TV debut in 2010, no one could have predicted an A&E reality show about people battling over the contents of abandoned storage lockers would be so entertaining — let alone become one of the cable channel's most popular and enduring hits.Yet that's precisely what happened, thanks to a cast of eccentric characters given such nicknames … Once there, doctors diagnosed Sheets with congestive heart failure as well as a severe issue with his lungs. Mark Balelo Dead: 'Storage Wars' Star Dies At 40. They were partying in there I didn’t do anything wrong. He was 40. “I want people to know that Mark has a heart of gold,” she told Radar, adding that Balelo was involved in raising funds for autism awareness. “Friends of mine were using a hotel room that was rented in my room. at storage locker auctions ... but he needed months of intense therapy to get there. Mission accomplished! The former owner of a chain of thrift stores, Balelo had a knack for bargaining and finding treasure among trash.

In an interview two months ago with RadarOnline, which the website now claims was his last, Balelo admitted to a 2009 drug conviction, but said he was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. An in case you are wondering, he is single — with no plans of tying the knot again anytime soon. Suicide is suspected as Balelo was found dead in his running car in a garage of apparent carbon monoxide poisoning, TMZ reports. What is sleep apnea? Balelo was one of the deep-pocketed buyers featured on the show that depicts storage-unit auctions. All rights reserved. When he had the stroke, he shared that he was unable to breath and “feeling sick.” She is best known for her portrayal of the horror hostess character Elvira, Mistress of the Dark.Peterson gained fame on Los Angeles television station KHJ-TV wearing a … All rights reserved. All rights reserved. Storage Wars is a reality show on the A&E network that followed the lives of several locker bidders including Brandi Passante, Jarrod Schulz, Darrell … Another short-lived spinoff called Storage Wars: Barry Strikes Back lated for 10 episodes. Your email address will not be published. Ex-"Storage Wars" star Dave Hester is once again belting "Yuuuuuup!" In the lawsuit, Hester claimed the series is fake, saying show producers plant valuable items in units to make the show more interesting. Brandi Glanville cheated on Eddie Cibrian before he cheated on her, report says, Disney doh! A strong competitor with a no-holds-barred attitude, he was best known on "Storage Wars" for beating the competition by showing up to auctions carrying more than $50,000 in cash.

The reality star revealed that he has been very sick for the past three months and two nights ago, he suffered a mild heart attack and went to the hospital. The storage locker expert paid for a storage locker and lost all of his money in the deal! Interesting... No, Barry's death is not the reason he left the storage facility auction block. Storage Wars star Dave Hester is well known for his obnoxious “yuuup” when bidding for a storage locker. He is still buying storage units, and in this case, losing them due to matters beyond his control. Storage Wars is back for another season of heated auction battles and great finds! Lindsay Arnold Safely Delivers Healthy Baby Girl, ’90 Day Fiance’ Stars Deavan and Jihoon Were Expecting A Second Child Together, ’90 Day Fiance’ Armando And Kenneth Denied Marriage License In Mexico, Jed Duggar Loses In Arkansas State Representative Run, ‘Sister Wives’ Star Meri Brown Gets Candid About Her Emotional State. In fact, Barry actually left because he wanted to get back to his original job of "professional slacker." "I’d like to do like a motorsport show really," he explained. Waiting for your permission to load the comments. Part of HuffPost Entertainment.