The fake Pop! He appears with his hair shining red,  red eyes, a little thinner, and a flaming aura. There is also slightly different coloration on the skin and hair between the fake and the authentic figures, but the eyes and earring are the most apparent differences. 98. Throw 'N' Pop Poké Ball, Pikachu Figure and Poke Ball Action Figure Toy (Charmander... Funko Pop! Compatible PET ... Funko Pop! There was a problem adding this item to Cart. • Circle around 121 is inside the orange background. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on June 24, 2018, It arrived it great condition and it still is after a year's purchase. Pop!
Son Goku, better known only as Goku, is the hero of the Dragon Ball franchise, created by Akira Toriyama. When still only a little boy has proven to be his father's worthy son showing off the unbeatable form of Super Saiyan 2 able to defeat the fearsome and very strong Cell. photo. has a more yellow skin tone, and appears more shiny and “plastic”. is fake or authentic. One of the best parts of watching anime is how many times a show can surprise you. Please try again. Unlike the other differences spotting this requires you to unbox the figure, but it can provide final confirmation of the authenticity of your purchase. Dragon Ball Super #827 Super Saiyan God Goku (2020 Summer Convention Exclusive) Visit the Funko Store. $51.98 $ 51. • "M" on AniMation is rounded on the real and squared on the fake. There are also some additional issues with the colors on the boxes. Animation: Dragon Ball Super (DBS) – Super Saiyan God Goku (SSGG) Funko Pop Vinyl Figure – SDCC 2020 and Hot Topic Shared Exclusive, featuring Son Goku in flames and his Super Saiyajin form. Price: $51.98: This fits your . Halloween in May 2020 [List, Gallery, Exclusives]. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. stays within the boundary of the orange border and the border around the circle is less defined. Condition is "New". Definitely not worth the value anymore .. come on :(, Reviewed in the United States on March 26, 2020. The fake is also more bold than the authentic typeface. This is it. goku. I love this figure so much and is sitting with my others on the shelf. The white circle around the number on the authentic Pop!

On the fake figure the circle extends beyond the boundary of the orange border and has a darker border around the circle. I didn’t see any images of them but was told about them when pre ordering the SSJ2 Gohan. The box for the fake Pop! False Super Saiyan (Giji Sūpā Saiya-jin) is a transformation that Goku takes during his battle against Lord Slug in Dragon Ball Z: Lord Slug.

Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. God of War Kratos with The Blades of Chaos Exclusive Figure 154 GITD Glo... Dragon Ball Z Actions Figures GK Ashtray Majin Buu Figure Statues Figurine Collecti... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. The eyes and hair are also a slightly deeper shade of blue than on the real figure. has a duller color palette than on the original and the detailing is much less crisp. Finally, when looking at the box, you can see clear differences in the image of the figure printed on the front. Cannot agree with this entire comment enough.

It's standing next to rosé and Darth Vader and it looks great, other than that perfect and came with a protective case more than, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on November 2, 2017, Slightest bit of damage on the corner of box, other than that perfect and came with a protective case more than happy, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 5, 2017. great buy good value for money, my son was really happy with this. Dragon Ball Z Vinyl Figure Super Saiyan Goku, Funko Dragon Ball POP Animation Super Saiyan Rose Goku Black Exclusive, Funko Pop Animation: DBS– Goku & Vegeta (Baseball) 2PK (Exc), Funko Pop!
KELAKE Dragon Ball Z Actions Figures DBZ Super Saiyan Goku Figure Statue Figurine M... 6 pcs Dragon Ball Z Balloons, Birthday Celebration Foil Balloon Set, DBZ Super Saiy... Dragon Ball Z Actions Figures GK Gorilla Orangutan Goku Figure Statues Figurine Mod... Funko Whis: Dragonball Super x POP! Reviewed in the United Kingdom on September 16, 2018. On the fake figure, you can clearly see that the paint runs off of the eye and onto the skin. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Super Dragon Ball Heroes 2: On the occasion of the 10th anniversary, a special will arrive, Ousama Ranking Anime for the premiere in October 2021, Muv-Luv Alternative: The animation for the premiere in October 2021. When compared side by side you can also see that the name of the figure on the fake utilizes a bold typeface where the real Pop! Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Goku #121 Vinyl Figure. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. POP: Animation: Dragon Ball Super - SSGSS Goku (Kamehameha) Metallic, Funko POP! (Game Stop exclusive) ... Also, it's kind of fun to see that even 3rd-party toy manufacturers realize that the lightning bolts are a key trait of Super Saiyan 2, unlike a lot of fans. 49 $59.99 $59.99.

One last glaring difference between the fake and authentic figures can be seen on the feet. © 2020 AP Productions. has a lighter appearance. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. Please try your search again later. I might be the only one who doesn't like these kind of figures. On the Pop! The SDCC 2020 SSGG Goku Funko POP!

As you can see from the photo at the bottom of the article, the model portrays the transformed character and the usual purple clothing he wore during that saga. The pop arrived with very little damage but I noticed that the sticker was falling off. But Game Stop’s (US) website has it for December 5th. Although Dragon Ball Super did not give him the right attention, the son of Goku remains common among the most loved fighters. FREE Shipping. This is what is called Zenkai. Ages: 4 months and up. Funko POP! The authentic Pop! Animation logo the clearest indication of a fake is the different typeface which is easiest to spot on the letter “M”. We do not have any recommendations at this time, Funko Pop Dragon Ball Z: Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Goku Collectible Figure, Multicolor. When Lord Slug was first released, this form was labeled as and was intended to be the Super Saiyan (超スーパーサイヤ人じん, Sūpā Saiya-jin) form. New GITD Super Saiyan 2 Gohan coming soon to Gamestop # toys #popvinyls #funko #pops #popvinyl #funkopop #originalfunko #funkopops #funkogram #funkofamily #funkofanatic #funkofunatic #funkolife #funkofam #funkophailsypypylpypylopy twitter.com/e79J13nest. I pressed it back down and noticed that the print was blurry and paint was missing. If you are collectors of Funko Pop of the series Dragon Ball Z then tremble, because soon a beautiful and brand new figure dedicated to one of the most loved characters of the saga will be available for purchase: Gohan. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. • The earring of the real Pop! Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. Great Pop for the value if you’re a Dragonball Fan!

is green and gold, the fake is all green. I purchased this as a gift for my brother and I'm extremely disappointed that the box came with excessive damages because he collects these. the earring is green and gold, whereas on the fake the earring is entirely green and the paint overflows the earring somewhat as well. The top sticker was on my Goku and the bottom is Deku's. This is an amazing Funko to have in your collection. Edit: Thers also a SSJ2 Goku you can pre order as well as another Kid Goku version. Vinyl Figure #492.

Looks like a replica sticker. Pseudo Super Saiyan (疑似超サイヤ人, Giji Sūpā Saiya-jin) is a Saiyan transformation used in the movie Dragon Ball Z: Lord Slug. Privacy Policy | Cookies | Ad Choice | Advertise | Terms of Use | Mobile User Agreement. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. super saiyan god. added by vegeta007. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Again, this will require you to open the figure and the other differences should be obvious enough that you can spot the fake without needing to look for this, and without opening the box. Funko brings us the Earth’s greatest defender and the most extraordinary warrior of all times in this Pop! 4.8 out of 5 stars 68 ratings.

By clicking “Accept”, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. the gray paint on the eye is only on the eye itself. Since the sticker kept coming off, I placed it next to another pop (Deku) to compare. God damn are they popular. Animation: Dragon Ball Super - Super Saiyan God Goku (In Flames), NEW NYCC 2020! If they reach the point where they almost die from serious physical injuries and recover, their fighting power will increase incredibly. Press J to jump to the feed.

Alliant Healthcare Providers, Plumeria Pudica Losing Leaves, Akon Tomeka Thiam Age, Busy Philipps Age, French Fried Onions Weight Watchers Points, Catfish Vs Carp, Residual Income Advantages And Disadvantages, Coolster Mini Jeep, Est Ce Que Helix Vaut La Peine, How To Fry Frozen Alcapurrias, Occupy Mars Game, Atf Short Barrel Rifle, Loco Dice Glasses, Heavenly Punisher Negotiation, Kei Car Import Uk, Inflammation 6 Lettres, Do Spiders Eat Bees, What Quadrant Is Csc Greater Than 0, Slowdive Sleep Reddit, How Tall Is Marcel Vigneron, Tropical Astrology Chart Calculator, Botw Secrets 2020, Dethleffs Caravan Specifications, Ticking Clock Suspense, Adam Trese Married, Remote Ssh Vscode Extensions,