Two groups of bitches, mix 'em up like lemon-lime (Uh) Free that nigga Quan, that's my dawg, that's my slime (Free my motherfucking slime, nigga) You know I'm finna get that baby No Chop off the top, headed to Lenox (Okay, yeah) That's my dawg, that's my slime Hey (Slime) Damn I'm already sick (sick), I get the bag for real Water on my wrist dripping like a Slip 'N Slide (It's water) That's my dawg, that's my slime That's my dawg, that's my slime (Slime) Packed my bag I'm on the road, Shi got me movin slow Free that nigga Melly, that's my dawg, that's my slime (Yeah, yeah) [Post-Chorus: Gunna & Young Thug] I just fucked two sisters, got right in they throat (Come here) I put her coupe on my bill, yeah (Oh, oh, okay) Slat! Got two styrofoams Audemar wrist, count it then spend it (Oh, ah) [Verse 2] [Chorus: Tee Grizzley] Ready to slide, you will get slithered (Oh, oh, okay) Get me started on my drip, bitch you know that's my damn slime Ready to slide, you will get slithered (Oh, oh, okay) Swimmin in that dirty water please do not fall in Slat! Tryna play wit me that's a blow out Roll with my slime, yeah, that my lizard (Slime) When it comes to business, I'm handling mine (Yeah) That's my dawg, that's my slime (Slime) That's my dawg, that's my slime That's my dawg, that's my slime (Ayy) That's my dawg, that's my slime I just went pimp mode, got hoes like Michigan First class, First class (first class) Cannon on my hip, melt you like it's Dippin' Dots She say, "Is you in LA?" Ayy, told that bitch I land at three and I'm on Cali time (Slimeball) You won't see me for months like a soldier that's been deployed [Verse 1: Tee Grizzley] You ain't my slime, you ain't my slime [Chorus] [Chorus: Gunna & Young Thug] / My nigga you crazy [?] New paper tag, didn't wanna rent it (Mmm) I be drippin foreign slime, shit ain't seen before [Post-Chorus: Gunna & Young Thug] I killed the coupe, dropped the ceiling (Oh, okay) I got no interest in hoes JE always stay drippin (drippin) Get me started on my drip, bitch you know that's my damn slime That's my dawg, that's my slime, I got slimes, they gon' ride Slat Bitch, You know that's my slime [Verse 2: Lil Baby & Young Thug] Give me time, Give me time I triple-double the year, yeah Slat! [Intro: Young Thug] So don't you take me as no joke, Yeah I'm plottin through the scope Hit my plug like watch you on, Yeah business through the phone Told that bitch I land at Run up a check and I'm fuckin' the baddest (Oh, okay) Yeah, I'ma kingface Patek my time (Oh, oh, okay) Where they coins? R.I.P. You can call me your damn veteran, Hit you with that flex Cause I fucked your lady? Only freaks, leave in peace after you get destroyed (See you later) Pinstripe Gucci my pants (Gucci my pants, oh, oh, okay) I got rap money, trap money, know I'm getting mine Roll with my slime, yeah, that my lizard (Slime) [Intro: Tee Grizzley] That's my dawg, that's my slime Yeah, this drip you can't catch (Can't catch, oh, oh, okay) Hit my plug like watch you on, Yeah business through the phone Free that nigga Tay, that's my dawg, that's my slime (Sheesh) I know rappers that's gon' fall like a motherfucking pine We ain't got ties, you ain't gon' ride (Oh, oh, okay) Don't be lackin when you break the law, you gone do yo time Ready to slide, you will get slithered (Oh, oh, okay) My lil' nigga chewing pills up, he gon' murk him somethin' (Boom) That's My Hoe Lyrics: My ho, my ho / That's my ho / Nigga play it how it go / Don't save that ho / Nigga let that ho go / Boy hating on me? [Chorus: Tee Grizzley] So authentic, I ain't tellin' you lies (Oh, oh, okay, nah) You ain't my slime, you ain't my slime That's my dawg, that's my slime (That's my motherfucking slime, nigga) [Intro] Slat! Slat! Cuban link chokin' my neck (Chokin' my neck, oh, oh, okay) Roll with my slime, yeah, that my lizard (Slime) Young Gunna Gunna, I'm in my prime (Okay) Lizard just like Geico, ain't no way you play with me Pour out the pint, watch it spill, yeah (Oh, oh, okay) I be rappin like a vet, In yo bitch just like a jet [Post-Chorus: Gunna & Young Thug] [Chorus: Gunna & Young Thug] Two groups of bitches, mix 'em up like lemon-lime (Mix it) Too many feds, too many bitches (Oh, okay, yeah) Slat! I got some VVSs on my neck and my ears, they real, dawg (Oh, okay) [Post-Chorus: Tee Grizzley] She say, "Is you in LA?" I rob your ho for the lint, yeah (Oh, oh, okay) Savin us niggas no hero Bitch just called my phone, Blocked a bitch So don't you take me as no joke, Yeah I'm plottin through the scope Ride on this bitch, I'm in sixth gear (Oh, okay) That's my dawg, that's my slime (Sheesh) I'm on a jet, ain't got no fear That's my dawg, that's my slime, ayy Slat Bitch, You know that's my slime. Don't be lackin when you break the law, you gone do yo time Drank it to the head (Oh, oh, okay) Free that nigga Tay, that's my dawg, that's my slime YSL Uber these jets (These jets) [Verse 3: Young Thug] / That's my bitch for sure / That's my slime, my woe / That's my bitch for sure / That's my bae Sauce them up with my tip (tip) Slat Bitch, You know that's my slime I be ballin for real lotta free throws (free) [Verse 1] Free that nigga Quan, that's my dawg, that's my slime (Gang, gang) Safe bulletproof, white coupe That's my dawg, that's my slime I get em back and I go (go) We ain't got ties, you ain't gon' ride (Oh, oh, okay) Chop off the top, headed to Lenox (Okay, yeah) I be rappin like a vet, In yo bitch just like a jet We ain't got ties, you ain't gon' ride (Oh, oh, okay) You can call me your damn veteran, Hit you with that flex Hugh Hefner, he like my daddy (Okay) Okay New paper tag, didn't wanna rent it (Mmm) First class that's me (that's me), Take yo bitch in a beat (bitch) My time never come cheap, So if you switch you a bitch (bitch) Got killers, on killers, on killers (kill) Wrong move you get kilt (go in) That's my dawg, that's my slime [Chorus] Yeah, I'ma kingface Patek my time (Oh, oh, okay). I ain't tryna die young, I ain't talking Roddy Ricch I got some rickety-rackades [Post-Chorus: Tee Grizzley] I got some cash, I wanna spend it (Oh, okay, yeah) Got commas on me lotta zeros (zero) Simon says do what I said (Do what I said) That's my dawg, that's my slime (Free my motherfucking slime, nigga, ayy) Wrong move you get kilt I be rappin like a vet, In yo bitch just like a jet I got hundred round chopper, hit his head, hit his spine Slime Lyrics: Whatever the weather / Shine shine forever / Shine shine together / Shine shine forever / That's my brother that's my slime forever / That's my brother we gon' shine together / I'm I rock Givenchy, the vintage (Oh, oh, okay) Two groups of bitches, mix 'em up like lemon-lime (Mix 'em up) When it comes to business, I'm handling mine (Yeah) [Chorus: Gunna & Young Thug] I got on white, I can't kneel (Oh, oh, okay) I did this shit with no deal (Oh, oh, okay) I'm going number one this year (Okay) Don't be lackin when you break the law, you gone do yo time (Playmakers) (Run that back, Turbo) She say, "Is you in LA?" Yeah, I'ma kingface Patek my time (Oh, oh, okay) New paper tag, didn't wanna rent it (Mmm) Too many feds, too many bitches (Oh, okay, yeah) Cannon on my hip, melt you like some Dippin' Dots (Boom) My Slime Woah Lyrics: 2-8-4, set this bitch on fire / That's my slime, my woe / Damn VG, you made this? Slat! Then ignored her Why? Another pint of red (Another pint of red) Doors on the whip killed theyself, they suicide (Free my fucking nigga) Do all my dirt when it's raining (Oh, oh, okay) That's my dawg, that's my slime Niggas on lock wit his key code (key code) Matted the coupe, my windows tinted (Oh, okay, yeah) I be speaking through my mind, so you know my words go in In an interview with My Mixtapez, Turbo detailed the spontaneous nature of recording “Oh Okay” and how Thugger and Baby happened to hear the song while passing through the studio only to hop into the booth the very same night. Yeah I'm all about fashion No, I'm in Anaheim Matted the coupe, my windows tinted (Oh, okay, yeah) That's my dawg, that's my slime (That's my slime) Jimmy Choose I ain't gone choose, cause you know a nigga cool Got killers, on killers, on killers (kill) Brodie whippin' up that whip 'em, he gon' hurt the oven (Crack) Big dawg when you see me you gone bowl down I done spent some racks on my fam (Racks on my fam, oh, oh, okay) So authentic, I ain't tellin' you lies (Oh, oh, okay, nah) Pateks on Pateks on Pateks on Pateks (Oh, okay) No, I'm in Anaheim N I'm ridin in a foreign wit the doors out When it comes to business, I'm handling mine (Yeah) I done stayed down and I ran up the money, I got me an M now (Oh, oh, okay) Your ho missing, she with me, you thinking AMBER Alert or somethin', ayy Audemar wrist, count it then spend it (Oh, ah) I just hit a jack juice, I got extra energy (Woo) Hey North Brizzy we litty where it go down I just hit some shit in Oakland like a Curry jumper Spaceship on land (Spaceship) Cop a Bugatti out of there Doors on the whip killed theyself, they suicide (Yeah, yeah) Got thotties, on thotties, on thotties (thot) Young Gunna Gunna, I'm in my prime (Okay) Bently star roof, hmm jeep sunroof When them shots go off, let's see who doin' the runnin' Told that bitch I land at three and I'm on Cali time (Cali) I say that shit every time (Oh, okay) Get me started on my drip, bitch you know that's my damn slime Put 'em in some VVS (Oh, oh, okay) First class that's me (that's me), Take yo bitch in a beat (bitch) CashMoneyAP Matted the coupe, my windows tinted (Oh, okay, yeah) For real, JE back in a fill, fill, fill That's my dawg, that's my slime (That's my motherfucking slime) [Chorus: Tee Grizzley & Lil Keed] Two-tone Presi' Rolex (Rolex) She say, "Is you in LA?" No, I'm in Anaheim (No) Running through bitches like Backpage (Oh, okay) Trap out the coupe and I'm living so lavish (Oh, oh, okay) Lost the cops on Southfield, hit Schoolcraft doin' a hundred My time never come cheap, So if you switch you a bitch (bitch) Yeah shawty want the d, But told her want the neck She say, "Is you in LA?" Cannon on my hip, melt you like some Dippin' Dots You ain't my slime, you ain't my slime So don't you take me as no joke, Yeah I'm plottin through the scope I just hit two licks (two licks), Bouta do my third (third) Livin Lavish that's that (that's that) Slat! Told that bitch I land at Told that bitch I land at three and I'm on Cali time (I'm on Cali time) Put them crosses on the window and sit right by the sea That's my motherfuckin' nigga, yeah, he ridin' right with me Bu-bustin' open juugs 'cause we tryna get a ki Bu-bustin' open juugs 'cause we tryna get a ki

Can I Start Singing At 13, Palm Smoke Shop, Cabins For Sale In Oregon, Hand Holding Sticker Mockup, How Much Sugar In A Glass Of White Wine, School Principal Salary Alberta, Easy Psoas Stretches And Exercises, Gcse English Language Revision Notes,