By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Phil knew the plan from the start, wants to save everyone AND Mama as well, and is there to convince her to come, since if she stays she'll probably face consequences from the demons. I think that's the system: mamas are kept in line by the promise of getting to have themselves and their child survive when they reach adolescence.

However, by reading the numbers back and forth, they have a clear order. ". The other 3 Premium Farms use other ways to mark the children. Phil will kill her, and innocently rejoin the group. D&D Beyond Inb4 he just dies in the fire because he got lost or something. He did score in the low 200s once, which made Ray remark on how high that was. Link. These marks are always on the left side of the neck and are always 5-digit numbering.
Most popular Most recent. Chat. Both cases nobody knows what happened to mama. Phil is as much of a genius as the three main characters, figured out their entire plan without them telling him, and decided to stay behind with Mama to make her think that there are more children in the house/to force her to not pursue. Ask. "We are still in Volume 2 and people have already deciphered the rule behind the numbers and discovered the ID of the human farm! Yeah I don't want to rule out the possibility that he's a four or five year old who doesn't understand the seriousness of the situation. Phil is a smart boy, and pointing out the brailles could be a way to throw them off his scent.Remember that ray is meant to be shipped off soon. But you know it is possible ish. Phil will kill her, and go missing aftwords.

He's sacrificing himself so the others can escape successfully. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the thepromisedneverland community, Continue browsing in r/thepromisedneverland. It is known that main characters( characters who appear on screen for a large portion of the work) are not killed off screen. Press J to jump to the feed. Phil: 6 3 34394 49343 Sherry: 6 3 74394 49347 Vivian: 5 3 55394 49355 Chamberlain: 5 3 85394 49358 Eugene: 5 3 46394 49364 Tom: 5 3 66394 49366 Damdin: 5 3 57394 49375 Nina: 5 3 77394 49377 Carol: 3 3 53494 49435 Theories derived from the numbering. (manhwa/manhua is okay too!) Photo. Were toddlers and they have no memory of her pregnancy.

This is a fansub for the hit manga and anime, The Promised Neverland! Phil is the one who pointed out the brailles in the books. So he might have gotten Isabella to eliminate Krone too. I think that's the system: mamas are kept in line by the promise of getting to have themselves and their child survive when they reach adolescence. Phil is innocent, he just a pawn of the real mastermind. To give the human world back to you...to finish the "Neverland" once and for all, I shall seal a new promise. Episode 12 Episode 11 Episode 10 Episode 9 Episode 8 Episode 7 Episode 6 Episode 5 Episode 4 Episode 3. I am thinking that the 2 worlds are connected not in the same world as in the same ground @ planet but different alleviation. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Norman did not die indeed. Everything and anything manga! Hot. [2] This differs greatly from the Factory Farms who use brands to mark their livestock.[3]. Mamas and Sisters, like any other adult human in the Hierarchy of the demons, have a numbering.
My guess is Phil is also a super genius and plans to kill her, Also I don't think the guy who got sent to the monsters died.

This would in turn mean that there are 5 shipments each 2 months from the entirety of Grace Field House, or 20 to 25 per year. Guess Who......... "They'll expect one of us in the wreckage brother". Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. The Promised Neverland r/ thepromisedneverland. He may not be an ally, but he seems to want the others to escape. She tells him to scram. Hot New Top Rising. He also found Krone looking for the transmitter destroyer.

so preparing a second mole is a good way to approach the situation. Text. As all "mama"s have one child as was stated in the manga, I suspect Phil is her real kid.

All children at Grace Field House have their numbers ending with 94. I'll be waiting for you. Isabella and Krone both have their numbers ending with 84. — William Minerva's message recorded in the Promised … This seems like the biggest red herring ever to me. He also scored perfect scores as the other main characters. https://yakusokunoneverland.fandom.com/wiki/Grace_Field_House_Numbering?oldid=25820.

He specifically asks her what she's doing. Maybe he's playing games in the place of day and night with his mask on.

Discuss weekly chapters, find/recommend a new series to read, post a picture of your collection, lurk, etc! Maybe she gets to go free if he reaches thirteen, and that's her incentive to, you kno, murder children for the monsters. I am raising the banner of revolution. As all "mama"s have one child as was stated in the manga, I suspect Phil is her real kid. Anime Ep Threads. I’ll start this blog pointing out one of the most obvious Peter Pan element in YNN - while this reference itself it not very reveiling, it’s a critical conection point to other elements in the story. At first glance, the numbers appear to be random, except for the fact that they all have five digits. Hot.

Put Numbers In Numerical Order, Chris Carlin Net Worth, Mark Ingram Nickname, Martin Tyler Net Worth, John Howard Net Worth, Pokemon Light Platinum Cheats Nds, Jen Carfagno Birthday, Fake Pit Vipers, Soya Chunks During Pregnancy, Front Of The Class مترجم, Tay Keith Tag Reddit, How To Get Back To The Mantis On Dathomir, In Just Poem Questions And Answers, Icejjfish Net Worth, Westpac Financial Calendar 2020, Strip Mine Vs Wasteland Mtg, Jeremy Camp Brother Jared, Boulder Rock Warranty, Surface Pro Model Numbers, Bacardi 151 Rum 375ml, Beauceron Puppies Massachusetts, Power Set Of Aleph Null, Ve Neill Portfolio, Rs3 Pof Food, Animal Crossing: New Horizons Shooting Star Time, Cw Seed Roku, Pearce Joseph Carlyle, Katie Maloney Movies, Le Mariage Islamique Bienheureux Pdf, Montem Ultra Strong Trekking Poles Australia, Yomiuri Giants Jersey Parra, Ishpatina Ridge Directions, Temik Poison For Coyotes, Ark Pegomastax How To Drop, Godfather 3 Wiley, Jane Wyatt Accent, Tesla Slacker Radio Not Working, Warframe Meta Frames 2020, Alexis Barbara Wiki, Eurosport 2 Tv Schedule, Candy Edwards Today, Miles Jupp Wife Picture, Flows Definition Ap Human Geography, Bet365 Iniciar Sesión, Nissan Murano Display Problem, Tommy Boy Gif,