Uh oh he said he has voted both ways in the past. Discussions. Hardly a surprise, he has been posting about "the racism disease" earlier in the year.. Go. I'd rather know if he's Xbox or PS5. With Tenor, maker of GIF Keyboard, add popular The Rock animated GIFs to your conversations. The Beeper Says "3:16" 4. The dems are cool with it. Now there's a dilemma I am truly undecided on lol. The Big Plunge! Seems the "Great One" has lost more than his marbles.... he seems to be missing frames of animation too. Search, discover and share your favorite Roody Poo GIFs. Search, discover and share your favorite Poo GIFs. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. JavaScript is disabled. Trump is for sure going to lose now. So it would seem he's kinda problematic.

Somebody as sharp and motivated as he voting for somebody who CLEARLY has dementia. Just give up Trumpers, your going to lose. C'mon man, you can't be the star of Black Adam if you ain't black! A Mutated Freak Fish 3. Calls Donald Trump a roody-poo. Politics Discussion. Probably subscribes to CRT. Dissappointment.

With Tenor, maker of GIF Keyboard, add popular Therock animated GIFs to your conversations. Jul 21, 2018 663 1,118 370.

He's saying his current polling is bad and the SC situation hasn't helped.

I think the Rock is just scared of Trumps wrestling.

I can't help but notice that Harris failed to mention DJ's greatest film. I figured he would stay out of it.

Not sure why Nate Silver has become the posterboy for the 2016 polls when the MSM ridiculed him for giving Trump a 28% chance to pull off the upset and no one else predicted as high as him. I seem to remember a lot of celebrity endorsements in the last US election. Share the best GIFs now >>> The best GIFs are on GIPHY. Anyone else find it funny that somewhere in between acquiring the xfl, making movies, establishing his own tequila company, and posting self-aggrandizing videos to instagram about once a week, The Rock and his whole family not only became afflicted with the corona virus, fought the toughest fights they've ever had against it, and recovered. Empathy from the man who hasn’t done shit in 47 years and the woman who laughs about threatening parents and their children with jail? I don't know much about the character but I liked Shazam so I'm excited. Share the best GIFs now >>> …

It looks like they haven't even started filming. The Rock.

That's depressing. Turnt Member. The Rock should vote himself everybody knows that. Seems like a dude worth paying attention to. I can’t wait to see him run in 2024. Find GIFs with the latest and newest hashtags! Afraid to get clotheslined by 45! I thought he was actually a libertarian for a while. Roody poo is the result of a censored racial slur on the world's most popular english image board.

Thread starter Bullet Club; Start date Sep 27, 2020; 91 Forums. Then it's assuming the voting is going roughly along the same lines as the polling split obviously. Austin Arrives At RAW! But I also didn't think he was a stupid liberal. I wonder why they even released that? No? That wasn't very good. He also correctly predicted 49/50 states in 2008 and 50/50 states in 2012. It reminds me of his cousin coming down with a bout of leukemia that he apparently cured by starring in his movie.

I mean as an actor can you really vote Republican w/o getting black listed? 1; 2; First Prev 2 of 2 Go to page. Time to cancel him. You would think the bells would’ve went off with how the establishment did his boy Kevin Hart dirty, but then again, CREAM.

The best GIFs are on GIPHY. People now use it in jest instead of the real word. He’ll be a great president. Find GIFs with the latest and newest hashtags! Darkmakaimura Gold Member. Then why mention the supreme court nomination not helping him and then voting within the very same structure? Due to guidelines, I can't say what it is, but if you find this image board, you will very quickly know what it is, specially on the random board. Black Adam teaser trailer (Dwayne Johnson). Sep 27, 2020 #51 The internet says he eats babies. Reactions: Arkam, zombrex, BouncyFrag and 2 others. OP is … That is some awe inspiring bullshitting. You must log in or register to reply here. Straight from the Roody Poo bridge!

These are her people. 2. Made in America, now owned by China. 1. Prev.

Sandy River Swimming, Marc Randolph Net Worth 2020, Hawaiian Girl Dog Names, Travelocity Bargain Fare, Bohemian Club Website, Judy Joo Partner, Jimmy Nail Sister, Honda Vrio Analysis, Netflix Que Culpa Tiene Fatmagul, Rêver De Flotter Dans Lespace, Precalculus Conics Test, Naruto Fanfiction Oc Kekkei Genkai, Asian Paints Exterior Colour Combination Catalogue Pdf, Sirf Tum Cast, Araby Literary Elements Essay, Mekia Cox Parents, Drew Neitzel Net Worth, Heaven Benchmark Scores, William J O'neil Net Worth 2018, Nissan Altima Display Not Working, Gundam Vs Zeta Gundam Universal Century Mode, What Kind Of Bird Sounds Like A Puppy Crying, Alex Jamieson Death, Candy Apple Red Paint Code Ppg, Shelby Simmons Couple, Craigslist Baltimore Used Cars Sale By Owner, Rodney Anderson Contract, Atlanta United U14, The Crown Limerick Contest Text, Daniel Lutz Obituary, Anthea Anka Husband, 76ers Script Font, Aldi Sourdough Bread, Jay Hernandez 78 Tattoo, Current Lobster Prices In Maine 2020, Tiktok Color Changing Lights Filter, Muse Model Management, Jack Farthing Wife In Real Life, Nazar Amulet Origin, Morgan Willett Height, Ratburger Full Movie, Breaking Hidden Curses, How To Get Company Seals Ffxiv, Blue Text Copy Paste, Kenmore Washer Dryer Combo Model 417, Phaedra Parks Net Worth 2020, Dani Apocalypse Outfit, Original Window Sticker From Vin Number, Christophe Lemaire Wife, Michelle Money Engaged, Everyday Player Games Delphi, Maytag Bravos Washer Reset, Rab Rakha In Punjabi Text, 100 Calculs En 5 Minutes Cm1, Lil Jj Age, Janice Dean Family Photos, Uthrattathi Nakshatra 2020 Dates, Jason Kilar Wife, How To Fish In Hypixel Skyblock, Unethical News Stories, Cavoodle Breeders Wanneroo, What Is A Female Clown Called, Ramon Laguarta Political Party, Face Mask Horse Pattern, Tracy Britt Cool Husband, Land Crabs Florida, Minnesota Fracking Map, Joe Nuxhall Family,