If the screenwriter had clarified this properly, I think the ending would be more complete. The Romance of Tiger and Rose (Chinese: 传闻中的陈芊芊; pinyin: Chuánwén zhōng de chén qiānqiān) is a 2020 Chinese web television series starring Zhao Lusi and Ding Yuxi, and tells the story of a young screenwriter who must survive after being trapped in her own script, with her character meant to die early in the story. He is engaged to Qian Qian. They are happily hugging each other on Min Xing’s hospital bed. Will her efforts be enough or will she be stuck in this story forever? Synopsis: Because of the huge success of the first season of "The Romance Of Tiger and Rose" they made season two to continue their love story. if you are looking for all sweetness and fluff like the Love 020 kind, then this is not it either. She dotes on her youngest daughter and is always forgiving Qian Qian for her wrongdoings. As a result, Han Shuo’s lungs are damaged. Let me comment a bit about the ending. Add in the humor aspect and the drama becomes a funny and unique rom-com. Watch it for the humor and creative plot instead. Han Shuo’s lungs were also injured in her dream when Chu Chu pierced him with her sword. Su Mu is a musician at the Music and Dance Academy in Huayuan City. Fans Beg for the Return of Zhao Lusi and Ding Yu Xi in “The Romance of Tiger and Rose 2”. She had a serious role in Love Of Thousand Years and a comical one in The Romance Of Tiger And Rose. She is capable with martial art skills and is deemed to be the next Ruler of the city. Wandering through a world of her own making, Xiao Qian is desperate, not only to survive, but to keep her heart intact as she tries to find her way back home. But the journey ahead won't be easy, especially not after she catches the attention of both the arrogant and manipulative prince, Han Shuo, and the impossibly perfect Minister of Education, Pei Heng. What this means is viewers are not told if Han Min Xing is Han Shuo in the dream just like Xiao Qian is Qian Qian. According to her script, Qian Qian is supposed to die by the 3rd episode. The Ruler of Huayuan City is also the mother of Yuan Yuan, Chu Chu, and Qian Qian. Maybe this time, they could tell the story from the guy’s point of view! There are only 24 episodes altogether which is a good length for a rom-com to me. Xiao Qian ends her script with Han Shuo and Qian Qian being a loving couple while Chu Chu becomes the Ruler of Huayuan City with Qian Qian’s help. The Romance of Tiger and Rose 2 (Chinese sequel) Native Title: 传闻中的陈芊芊 Also Known As: Chuan Wen Zhong De San Gong Zhu , The Third Princess From the Rumors , The Rumored Third Princess , 传闻中的三公主 , The rumored Chen Qianqian In the end, her subordinates turn on her including Zi Ying. Mysteriously transported into the pages of her own story, Xiao Qian has now become the Third Princess, Chen Qian Qian, an insignificant side character with a horrible reputation and a short lifespan. When she tries to pierce Qian Qian with her sword once she knows she has been surrounded, Han Shuo blocks it. This is happening amidst the backdrop of a rivalry between Huayuan and Xuanyu City. * Amazon affiliate link In a way, Chu Chu’s change from good to bad is understandable because she thought the Ruler’s obvious favoritism towards Qian Qian is unfair since they are both her daughters. As for Ryan Ding, he has very big and expressive eyes and he knows how to use them to convey his character’s feelings. Proud of the effort she put into creating this epic tale, Xiao Qian expects things on-set to go quickly and smoothly. Hurt by the harshness of her peers, Xiao Qian vows to prove herself but things don’t go the way she planned. Dramacool will always be the first to have the episode so please Bookmark and add us on Facebook for update!!! I wouldn’t say this pair has the best chemistry on screen because the really good ones could make you think they are dating for real. Xiao Qian is a screenwriter while Qian Qian is a character in her script. So, as viewers, we don’t know how Han Min Xing entered the dream. Pei Heng is the Minister of Education and the first male to hold an official post in Huayuan City. I like it for the originality of the story and the humorous way it is told to the viewers. Wandering through a world of her own making, Xiao Qian is desperate, not only to survive, but to keep her heart intact as she tries to find her way back home. She refuses to go through the succession ceremony because if she is the chosen heir, the heaven’s gate will open and that will be the end of the story. Hurt by the harshness of her peers, Xiao Qian vows to prove herself but things don’t go the way she planned. Min Xing is a famous actor who is portraying Han Shuo in Xiao Qian’s script. She is able to walk slowly with Su Mu by her side and he accompanies her during the succession ceremony to walk down the required path. If there is one drawback to The Romance Of Tiger And Rose, it would be a rushed ending. I will tell you why in The Romance Of Tiger and Rose review below. When Chu Chu goes through the ceremony, the sky turns dark while it lights up in a golden color for Qian Qian. I like it for the originality of the story and the humorous way it is told to the viewers. We presume he is because the ending shows them recognizing each other’s feelings from the dream. In the process, Xuanyu City’s Crown Prince Han Shuo becomes her husband by force but then gradually falls in love with her while her sister, Chu Chu, becomes her enemy in a power struggle. But that didn’t happen and the events don’t seem to be going according to her story. For a full drama recap, you can check out The Romance Of Tiger And Rose episode summary. Her heavy-handedness towards her own people and greediness for power due to her jealousy towards Qian Qian causes her to lose support from the masses and her own guards. I really wouldn’t mind a Season 2 for this one! Both Qian Qian and Han Shuo’s personal assistants provide the necessary comedic scenes. Chinese, Korean & Hong Kong Drama Reviews. They have an argument over it as Min Xing is dissatisfied with Xiao Qian’s work. Your email address will not be published. Standing on the production set of the sweeping drama she penned through endless blood, sweat, and tears, Xiao Qian can hardly believe what she’s seeing: her work, come to life! I have just watched Zhao Lu Si and Ryan Ding in Love Of Thousand Years and Intense Love respectively that when I come across them again in The Romance Of Tiger And Rose (传闻中的陈芊芊), I was hesitant. In prison, Chu Chu still has not repented. We will send you the latest celebrity news updates. I really wouldn’t mind a Season 2 for this one! However, it also leaves much room for another season because the relationship between the main characters could easily be further explored from where it ends. Zi Ying is Pei Heng’s subordinate who has the duty to look after Qian Qian’s safety. Chu Chu is imprisoned for rebellion. Compared to Fake Princess which was released at about the same time, this one is certainly better in terms of humor, plot, and characters. Now, Xiao Qian has to continue to survive as Huayuan City’s 3rd Princess Qian Qian to make it to the end of the plot. Min Xing and Xiao Qian find out that they were dreaming the same dream and having the same intense feelings for each other. The plot may sound unusual but it certainly gets marks from me for creativity. I find The Romance Of Tiger And Rose to be quite humorous and different from a typical rom-com. Towards the end of the last episode, Xiao Qian wakes up from her dream. The sky turns golden. Qian Qian has already decided not to wake up from her dream to stay with Han Shuo. The series airs on Tencent Video starting May 18, 2020. But the Zhao Lu Si and Ryan Ding pairing is still very watchable as their on-screen interactions do look natural and easy on the eyes. I find Zhao Lu Si to be a versatile actor. Han Shuo is the Crown Prince of Xuanyu City and is a calm and shrewd young man. Here To Heart and Love Designer are 2 examples of off-the-charts chemistry between the leads. Log in. When she died, the Ruler pitied Chu Chu who was still a baby and adopted her. Mysteriously transported into the pages of her own story, Xiao Qian has now become the Third Princess, Chen Qian Qian, an insignificant side character with a horrible reputation and a short lifespan. The Romance Of Tiger And Rose is short and entertaining. Hence, she has to rush to alter and finish the script while sick. Qian Qian fades away and awakens in the real world. Chu Chu doesn’t know that she is in fact adopted until much later in Episode 22. She is a good friend of Chu Chu but hates Qian Qian. But she is a cripple and leads a lonely and unhappy life. Min Xing injures his lungs in a car accident. But all her high-hopes are soon crushed as her script falls under the critical scrutiny of both the cast and crew. The Romance of Tiger and Rose (Chinese prequel) Native Title: 传闻中的陈芊芊2 Also Known As: The Rumored Chen Qianqian 2 , The Third Princess From the Rumors 2 , The Rumored Third Princess 2 , The Romance of Tiger and Rose S2 , Han Shuo, Please Love Me Again , Shao Jun, Please Love Me Again , Young Master , Chuan Wen Zhong De San Gong Zhu 2 , 传闻中的三公主 2 , 少君,请再爱我一次 The ending is rather nicely tied up despite its complex plot compared to the usual mainland rom-coms which tend to be pretty straightforward. Desperate to change her fate, Xiao Qian vows to do whatever it takes to ensure her survival. Enjoy. Chu Chu is Huayuan City’s 2nd princess. Proud of the effort she put into creating this epic tale, Xiao Qian expects things on-set to go quickly and smoothly. Ryan Ding's Popularity Rises With "The Romance of Tiger and Rose", Top 9 Romantic Chinese Web Dramas in the First Half of 2020, Chinese Adaptation of “Autumn in My Heart” Releases First Film Teaser, Xu Kai Stars in Chinese Film Adaptation of “Autumn in My Heart”, "Big White Duel 2" Brings Together Nancy Wu and Kenneth Ma, Sisley Choi's Heart Pounded When Filming “Line Walker 3” with Raymond Lam, Kenneth Ma’s Big Reveal in “Line Walker: Bull Fight”, "Legal Mavericks 2" to Feature Thought-Provoking Cases, Flight Attendant Reveals What These 10 Superstars Are Like in Person, What Lisa Tse's Childhood in Scotland Was Like, Fred Cheng Overcomes Stephanie Ho's Father's Disapproval, Philip Keung Thanks Alex Man for His Mentorship, "The Witness" Continues Low Ratings Streak After "Operation C9", Roxanne Tong Photoshops Out "Happy Weight" Gain, Roxanne Tong Photoshops Out “Happy Weight” Gain, Fred Cheng Overcomes Stephanie Ho’s Father’s Disapproval, “The Witness” Continues Low Ratings Streak After “Operation C9”, What Lisa Tse’s Childhood in Scotland Was Like, Lee Seung Gi Stars in Upcoming Korean Drama, “Mouse”, Gordon Lam Convinces Louis Koo To Film New Movie for Free, “Legal Mavericks 2” to Feature Thought-Provoking Cases. But the journey ahead won't be easy, especially not after she catches the attention of both the arrogant and manipulative prince, Han Shuo, and the impossibly perfect Minister of Education, Pei Heng.

Rasco Name Meaning, Gin And Prune Juice, Travel Authorization Form For Jamaica, Is Misery On Netflix 2020, Pen15 Cast Shuji Age, Scary Facts About Minnesota, Arknights Map Simulator, Ammunition Depot Discount Code, Vibe Rideshare Stock, William Jacobs Artist, Billy Kilmer Wife, Wilmer Flores Wife, Mauser Rifle Ww1, Jarvis Byrd Mugshots, Lipstick Queen Highway 66 Review, Piedmont Island Washington Map, Bible Timeline Workbook, What Is The Population Of Bedfordshire, Joe Gatto Wife, Surly Troll For Sale, Alolan Exeggutor Height, Purdue Essay Prompts, Orlando Aguilar Pilot,