I paired with some nice rims (see the review for those); they don't look like they compensating for something and balance nicely with the overall look of the machine. Absolutely would order from these folks again. - Ultra smooth and quiet ride These are very affordable tires that perform really well on hard packed surfaces like asphalt, rock and desert conditions. Thanks! High load ratings for today’s larger machines. :). The tires shipped out on Monday and arrived around 10:30 AM on Wednesday, allowing me enough time to get them mounted on the rims and off to the deer lease on Thursday. © 2020  |  Rocky Mountain ATV/MC. We hope to get many hours of performance out of these but so far...we love em! Tread wear is very good, and with lugs that are 0.75 inches tall, they will offer a good, long life. Heavy stout sidewalls and better ride than the stock crap. The tires and rims were heavier than my original set up, but not that much. So far I am extremely pleased with these tires. - Our Terrabite tires generally ship out within 1 business day! But I have used them on the streets running to town they are great tires So far. The stock wheel and tire weigh 58 pounds. Haven’t been out on the trail with them just yet but will soon. Good tire, excellent value, fast shipping. Shipping was very fast. Great tire, running 11 psi on a 2015 rzr trail 900 , very smooth and quiet, only complaint would be they do pick up and throw a lot of rocks. We have driven over 500 miles on these tires and are very happy with them. No road noise, Good traction & Smooth Ride! Most steel-belted tires use the steel only in the tread area, but the Terrabite’s more flexible Kevlar belts run from bead to bead for increased sidewall cut and puncture resistance. These are not a mud tire or tires for slick hilly terrain. Love the looks of these Tusk Terrabite tires. Love the tires!!!! Purchased 4 tires and they arrived as promised and without incident. Love these tires. Car is of good quality and value. (The Dead Horse Trail is located off of the Tuscobia Trail and is all rocks,mud,sand,gravel,deep water etc. I stepped up to 27" from 25" and this was a good idea. Excellent service and fast shipping as usual. The sidewalls of the Terrabite are protected by a protruding rubber design, which helps in ruts and protects it from punctures. I was impressed with how well they handle and how quiet they are on blacktop. Thanks.Mark. Awesome tires! Very quiet and stable on pavement. As soon as I hung up, staff called and took my order. Most of our driving is in northern Michigan (30% sand trails, 20% mud and 50% gravel roads). User Tip: If you're unsure of your vehicle type, you may skip the machine type selection box. They handle well and have good traction. I happened to call Their number just to verify delivery and was happy to be treated professionally by the gentleman who answered the phone. - High weight rating for todays larger side by side market Great tire, aggressive tread, quieter than the stock bighorns. To get your own set of these 8-ply radial tires, go to Lots of blacktop. Our Turbo S track width was 72 inches stock and 76 inches with the Tusk wheels and tires. Ride quality is great. Sizes for the Kevlar version are 27×9-12, 27x-11-14, 30×10-14, 30×10-15, 32×10-14 and finally 32×10-15. Shipping was very very fast. These Terrabites are super cool, and have a very smooth ride. Does good in all conditions. Rocky Mountain ATV MC’s house brand Tusk offers the Terrabite radial tires and have been joined in new sizes including 32×10-15. Great for east ky mountains. I have nothing but good things to say about these tires & would recommend them to anybody looking for a versatile tire that works great in many conditions. Ordered tires online. The combined weight of the tire and rim is 59.5 pounds. DOT test standard compliant (FMVSS 571.119) at max operating pressure. Great tires so far. - Radial tire 32x10x14. You’ll want to make sure your trailer (if you use one) and your trails will take the added width. The Wasatch rims weigh 20 pounds each. Ride well wear great. Thank you. They responded to about 4 emails before I purchased. I put these on my 2019 Polaris RZR Trail & ran 350 miles of trails on the Hatfield McCoy trail system in West Virginia, a lot of it in rain, mud, slippery rocks & these things hooked up so well I never lacked the confidence to climb any hill. The tires roll over rocks and bumps well. I ordered on Monday and they were delivered on Thursday. Sizes for the Kevlar version are 27×9-12, 27x-11-14, 30×10-14, 30×10-15, 32×10-14 and finally 32×10-15. Our wheel package came nicely packaged and protected. These tires are good in soft sand as I have here in AZ with 100 days of no rain. Fast delivery. Sand - OK/Poor Prices are subject to change without notice. Have not really been on the trail with them yet, but they appear to have less give than the stock tires at the same pressure. 3/4 inch tread and are very smooth on hard surfaces. No clutching changes needed to run this great 8 ply dot tire. Havent went to far on these tires although I can already tell they have a smoother ride! Their 8-ply structure makes them strong and helps my four-wheeler feel more secure. Great tires for the price...Ordering online was very quick and easy..Delevery only took 3 days to rural ND..Thanks. there what i expected nice looking great buy. - 8 Ply Learn More, Order Status / Track OrderSign in not required. very fast shipping, superb upfront service to ensure I was ordering what I needed. That is what I bought them for and I'm impressed so far. Price was good and customer service was great. Our Tusk Terrabite tires have many great features like a super heavy duty 8 ply carcass, radial consruction and DOT certified! These tires handle great on and off road My friends have about 9,000 miles on theirs already and they are still going strong. Our Tusk Terrabite tires have many great features like a super heavy duty 8 ply carcass, radial consruction and DOT certified! All rights reserved. I ordered on a Thursday Night. Beadlock wheels keep the outer bead on the rim at low air pressures or while driving with a flat. I think it was a day longer because I paid with paypal and it had to clear. The Tusk Terrabite tire competes with some great desert tires, and it is reasonably priced. Rock climbing/crawling - Poor. Would do business again any day. Rides amazingly smooth. You have a new loyal customer. When we mounted wheels with 2 inches more offset on a 64-inch RZR XP 1000, we felt heavy steering and increased bump-steer. 28-10-14. It will handle sand and light mud, but it isn’t a serious mud tire. Ride great on the road and outstanding in the timber. Great price for a DOT rated tire. I haven't noticed any power loss at all! I have recommended both the Tusk Tires and tire and Pure Off Road to other UTV owners. YES we would definitely buy them again. good looking tire, excellent all terrain tread pattern, handles well on pavement as well, reminds me of a BF Goodrich radial mud terrain truck tire.

Daryl Dixon Knife, Diana N Wadia, Daughter Of Dina Wadia, Civil Disobedience Thesis Examples, Scorpion Venom Buyers, Activate Modem Suddenlink, Lt1 Ect Sensor, Martha Maccallum Political Party, Queen Palm Seed Pods, Noble Aspirations Episode 1 Eng Sub,