I am from Johannesburg Only frequencies 12518 H 29500 and 12539 H 5000 are working to track dish use 12539 H 5000 this is very strong i mean easy to track satellite frequency on 12518 you really gona get nice channels. You have entered an incorrect email address! So, let’s see the main advantages of the company. Follow us on Google News; click here and then Follow. Encrypted on SES 5 5°E 12418 MHz H SR 27500 FEC 3/4 DVB-S2 8PSK Sub Saharan Africa beam Unexpectedly, these are the 6 scariest technologies in the world if... 7 North Korean Production Technologies Only Used in Their Country, 7 Technologies Created From A Mistake But Useful Until Now. if no plz where can I find it, hope for ur reply soon,thanks, Where can I buy a tstv decorderi n plateau state Nigeria. Your email address will not be published. The number of channels is growing, and they are really worth your attention. TSTV Africa is now on NigComSat 1R at 42.5 East with these Frequencies: Freq: 12589 (H), S/R: 30,000 Freq: 12660 (H), S/R: 30,000 Freq: 12625 (H), S/R: 30,000 Freq: 12563 (H), S/R: 30,000 See full channel info at: TSTV Africa Channels [pdf] Nigeria Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Matters Arising, Protest in Iran over drowning of Ukrainian flight 755, Insecurity: Southwest States launch Operation Amotekun, Lagos state 2020 budget – 34% higher than 2019, Tackling the Hepatitis B Scourge in Nigeria, #WorldWarIII: IGP places policemen on red alert, Year 2020: Nigeria’s decade of Prosperity -Buhari, Events and News that shaped the year 2019 – Part B, Events and News that shaped the year 2019 – Part A, Merry Christmas: Dasuki, Sowore released on bail, 200 days of Governor Sanwo-Olu’s Administration, President Buhari signs 2020 Appropriation Bill into law, House of Representatives impeaches President Trump, APC moves against Giadom for declaring self as chairman, Confusion reigns, as court upholds suspension of Osiohmole, The struggle for economic prosperity under Buhari, Death toll in Boko Haram attack on Zowo rises to 82, APC displays data of Obaseki, others ahead of primaries, Crisis looms as COVID-19 cases outnumber bed-spaces in states, Taraba Policemen killing: Police slams 16 counts against Wadume, Bablarabe , 18 others, Bandits kidnap Imam, 19 others in Niger State, Gunmen demand N20m ransom for release of two kids after killing mother, Abdulmumin Jibrin loses Reps seat to PDP in Kano rerun, FG, South-West Govs reach compromise on Amotekun Security Initiative, Tinubu says Amotekun not a threat to Nigeria’s existence, Nigerian Defence HQ wants EU to help block Boko Haram access to funding, Supreme Court upholds elections of Ganduje, Tambuwal, others, Groups walk in support of Operation Amotekun, Supreme Court affirms Ganduje as duly elected governor of Kano State, Archbishop warns Mbaka, says Catholic Church may bar him, Hope Uzodinma sworn-in as 7th governor of Imo state, Supreme Court voids election of PDP’s Ihedioha as governor, Nobel Laureate Professor Soyinka backs Operation Amotekun, Supreme Court upholds elections of Abia, Delta, Taraba and Niger Govs, Boko Haram attacks convoy of Theatre Commander of Operation Lafiya Dole, IGP puts policemen on red alert over killings of Iranian General by US, Ten top episodes of Journalists Hangouts in 2019, Army makes big push against Boko Haram, takes control of Baga, Buhari, others express shock, as gunmen attack ex-President Jonathan’s residence in Otuoke, Buhari hosts residents of Abuja, expresses hope that history will be kind to him, PDP mandates Okowa to reconcile Governors Wike, Dickson, Fireworks with Muhammad Munir, a Virologist, Fireworks with Francis Ottah Agbo, A Member of the House of Representatives, Interview with Senator representing Kogi-West Senatorial District, Dino Melaye, Fireworks with Bayelsa PDP Chieftain, Godknows Igali, Joseph Evah criticises Akpabio for meddling in NDDC Affairs, Fireworks with Honurable Nkeiruka Onyejeocha, Fireworks with ADP Presidential Candidate, Yabagi Yusuf Sani. TVC Communications, which owns and operates our TV and radio stations, including Max FM and Adaba FM, condemns this senseless attack on a company which endeavors merely to disseminate unbiased and balanced news, information and entertainment programmes to Nigerian audiences at home and abroad, and which supports the livelihoods of 550 full-time employees and thousands more indirectly. The channels are : TVC News Resumes Broadcasting (Photos) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TVC News Resumes Broadcasting (Photos) (57620 Views) Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC / Tom Cruise Throws Himself Out Of Helicopter From 10,000ft As He Resumes Filming / TVC News Unveils New Studio, Facilities, Adopts ‘first With … Without you we have nothing. What is the latest biss key code for kwese free sports at 18 degrees west c band africa? I use 4940 strong receiver @ 16e but i can't access TVC News. pls I want to be a dealer on tstv system but I live in oghara Delta state. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. TVC News , TVC News Nigeria, TVC Entertainment new frequency on SES 5 @ 5 degree east. Frequencies: 10972 V 30000 and 11007 V 30000, 11009 V 30000 and 11087 V 30000 Note: Please use 10972 V 30000 or 10975 V 30000 to track your decoder. Frequencies: 10972 V 30000 and 11007 V 30000, 11009 V 30000 and 11087 V 30000. TSTV now has about 42 channels in all. TVC News is a 24-hour pan-African News Channel offering a fresh perspective on African and world events. Nigeria based Television Continental has added a new channel to the already two on SES 5 @ 5 degree east ( C band) with new frequency 3703 L 5000. GBC24, GTV Government, GTV Live, Sports plus , Cross TV are on test transmission on Astra 2f @ 28.2 degree east (Multi TV). After this phase, learn to report the truth, that’s your job! DStv, My TV Africa and StarTimes are Nigerian television bouquets. Please what is the new frequency of Hijra TV, On which satellite? Please enter your username or email address to reset your password. © 2020 - TecHLecToR Limited (RC 1492745). Please help. can you please help by giving the new transponders to track it again. AREWA24 itace gidan talabijin din nishadantarwa tafarko mai yada shirye-shiryenta 24/7 da harshen Hausa wacce Hausawa suka kirkira don masu jin yaren Hausa. Wia dis foto come from, TVC News Hoodlums attack Television Continental, TVC office building for Ketu, Lagos area of Nigeria.Dem burn equipment and cars. Eutelsat 7A-7B 7.0° E TVC News Nigeria Frequency:10762 Polarization:H Symbol Rate:30000 Fec:2/3 Only StarTimes is available in Europe. At 3am this morning (Saturday 24th Oct 2020) our international channel, TVC News, returned to the airwaves of Nigeria and the world following an arson attack on our broadcast compound at Ikosi-Ketu, Lagos, on Wednesday morning October 21st at approximately 9am. Please help me add track Nigeria channels, You can track hijrah TV with this free quency 12604 H 300000 where sadi is, I tried tracking Nigcosat with the symbol rate 29500 but I can't track it. TSTV Africa is now on NigComSat 1R at 42.5 East with these Frequencies: (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Do you like TechLector? Freq: 12625 (H), S/R: 30,000 Thank you in advance, I am a Nigeria living in Enugu state. Pls help me with possible frequency/rate to access tvc channels on 60mm dish in Nigeria. Police Brutality: Judicial Panel receives 40 petitions in Ogun, ‘Declare Your Assets’, Nasarawa Gov directs Public Officials, Lawmakers rally support for patients with Cardiovascular diseases, Buni receives APC membership registration materials, U.S poll: French Bulldog Wilbur Beast elected as Mayor in Kentucky Town, PHOTOS: Buhari meets Sultan, Ooni, other traditional rulers in Abuja, Obasanjo, Alaafin, Fayemi, others attend Akala’s book launch, Students of Ede Polytechnic shut campus gates to management, staff of institution, BREAKING: Petroleum storage tank guts fire in Apapa, US election: Biden launches transition website, Our Diversity Should Unite and Not Divide Us – Fayemi, BREAKING: Ondo 2020: Jegede drags Akeredolu to tribunal, Katsina spent N175.5m on rehabilitation of two stadiums – Commission, Wales manager Giggs denies assault allegations, Afcon Qualifier: Moses ruled out of Sierra Leone Clash, CAF President, Ahmad Ahmad tests positive for COVID-19, Ortom presents 2021 Budget estimate to State Assembly, DISCOs begin implementation of revised electricity tariff, Nigeria’s foreign reserves fall to $35.689bn in October, Australia’s central bank set to launch digital currency project, NCC remits N344bn to federation account in five years – Danbatta, UAE Prime Minister gets experimental Covid 19 vaccine, Ondo Resident Doctors begin warning strike over unpaid salaries, Covid-19: Boris Johnson announces 4-week national lockdown for England from Nov 5, COVID-19: Russia registers record-high 18,665 new cases since start of pandemic, FG to make travelling outside Nigeria unattractive for Doctors, Edo must be free to elect its leaders – AEP, Comrade Enahoro delves into National, Edo Politics in exclusive interview, Experts commence work into cause of building collapse, Music Baby Shark becomes most viewed Youtube video, Actor, Eddie Hassell, dies from gunshot injuries during carjacking, James Bond actor, Sean Connery dies at 90, Analysis: Nigeria’s situation and the fight against COVID-19, Governors are not enforcing COVID-19 protocols- PTF, Hydroxychloroquine prices soar in Rivers State, FG orders WAEC, NECO, JAMB, others to release exam timetables, Fmr Lagos State Lawmaker recovers from COVID-19, Lifting Of Interstate travel ban: Mararaba Residents Express Relief, Analysis: Impacts of Coronavirus On MSMEs, Analysis: Effects Of Petrol Pump Price Increase, Analysis: Rising Case Of Coronavirus in Nigeria, How to address drug abuse and illicit trafficking in Nigeria, AGF seeks removal of Magu as EFCC acting chairman, Nigerians will pay for electricity if services improved – Osinbajo, NWC disowns Gaidom, says Ajimobi remains acting APC chairman, Economic impact of Coronavirus in Nigeria, How to address rising sexual, gender-based violence, Gbola Oba dissects President Buhari’s Democracy Day Speech, All Nigerians should commit to making this country great – Adewale, How to curb rising cases of COVID-19 in Nigeria, Coronavirus and school resumption in Nigeria, Be efficient or shut down, NNPC tells JV Partners, Exclusive: Dele Alake relives June 12 struggle – Part 2, Boko Haram, bandits kill 80 in Borno, 40 in Katsina, EXCLUSIVE: Dele Alake speaks on the philosophy, struggle of June 12, Coronavirus kills 587 persons in Kano in five weeks – FG, Coronavirus cases outnumber bed spaces in Nigeria, Edo 2020: Governor Obaseki, deputy dump APC, June 12 Democracy day: A Call for Federalism, Dissecting Cross River’s Rapid Industrialisation thrust, Implications of US Visa restriction on Nigeria, Supreme Court affirms Lalong, Ganduje, Mohammed, others” victory, Operation Amotekun: Commentary continues unabated, Western Nigeria Security Network – Amotekun.

Coolio Word Origin, Middle Name For Ada, Cite Evidence Of This Figurative Language From The Paragraph Federigo's Falcon, When They See Us Episode 1 Questions And Answers, Aroma Cafe Auburn, El Dorado Menu Superior Wi, Nettie Washington Douglass, Old Tunnel Boats For Sale, Panthro Thundercats Voice, Silvio Santos Net Worth, Bokra Arabic Meaning, Hayley Moore Partner, Whip It Torch Leaking, 187 Customs Shawn Ellington, Winding Valley Meaning, Rip Slang 2019, Knee Inversion Injury, Nike Zoom Fly Off White Pink Real Vs Fake, Where Is Mary Mapes Now, Kingda Ka Deaths, Warmouth Bluegill Hybrid, Marlin Model 60 Action Assembly, Canbor Vr Qr Code, Vexus Boats For Sale, Virtual Debit Card Usa,