They make each other glow! It is a beautiful building worth visiting, I've already given a review, therefore, I've already described my railroad trip. Jordan was completely surprised, in shock, and ever so happy! A thanks to these amazing people who made the day fantastic…, Ceremony: Tompkins Community Chapel at Masonic Home, © 2017 - Solo Pine. It's about a half mile to the NYS Thruway Exit 31 Utica with a good choice of hotels and restaurants or stay at the beautifully restored Hotel Utica in Downtown. As wedding favors, the couple gave their guests recipe cards with all their family's favorite recipes, and their guest book called for "recipes" for a perfect date night. Old... Beautifully restored transportation station with train service to Old Forge, Albany, NYC, Canada or Chicago is a treat for the eyes. Beautifully restored transportation station with train service to Old Forge, Albany, NYC, Canada or Chicago is a treat for the eyes. "The local train station is filled with historic character and charm," Jordan says. Nice large old building with marble columns. This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Such a beautiful First Look outside Hotel Utica…, A few relaxed wedding party photos at Proctor Park…, You guys know candids are my favorite, so when I was outside hunting for moments right before the ceremony, I saw Michael sitting inside the limo bus right before she stepped out to get married. This great building, built in the early 1900s, has been exquisitely restored and provides easy connections to many areas. Doubles as Utica's Amtrak and Greyhound station. I appreciated all the volunteers on the trip from Utica to Big Moose. Lots of cell phones capturing this great moment of Caitlin walking up the aisle with her dad. What a beautiful moment. She really did stop and smell the flowers…. We like to park at the station and take Amtrak from the Utica station to NYC and onto Washington, DC. The Adirondack Railroad runs from the station to Old Forge and offers many 'specialty' train rides like holidays with Santa, Thomas the Tank, mystery events and sightseeing. Quick night shot before they were whisked away to celebration number two…the after hours party! It was good to see that the county has utilize this building not only as a transportation hub but as the home to county offices n the process they appeared to be committed to retaining as much of the original buildings splendor as possible The only real beef i had was the lack of adequate signage stating the parking lots were for the municipal building. The Union Station has been totally refurbished and is so enjoyable to sit down and enjoy! It is a beautiful building worth visiting, I've already given a review, therefore, I've already described my railroad trip. On Saturdays, the station hosts a Regional Farmers' Market where you can enjoy free entertainment and pick up fresh produce, cheese, meats, and bakery goods. The Train Station in Utica was a perfect spot for these two. It's about a half mile to the NYS Thruway Exit 31 Utica with a good choice of hotels and restaurants or stay at the beautifully restored Hotel Utica in Downtown. The Train Station in Utica was a perfect spot for these two. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The dancing. second photographer : Paul Mattison It was beyond memorable. It was clean, safe, and had plenty of free short term and long term parking in the rear of the building when I visited and we've used it in the past for out of state travel to visit family. The station is handicapped accessible and has a coffee and snack bar and restaurant. They magically caught a gorgeous warm day in what has seemed like an endless winter these days. Hotel Utica Wedding. And what’s the perfect exit to a wedding? Jordan and André got married and had a beautiful art deco dessert wedding at The Utica Train Station. They were all DIY! We were so pleased to be able to photograph the commitment ceremony of Caitlin and Todd in Utica NY. Designed & Developed by SoloPine.com, Working theory: couples who say they're nervous fo, Who needs dancing at a wedding when you have a rin, I'm going to be real with you guys at the risk of, Winter cuddles with @ashleyschuster_ & @jeffer2013, I don't think there is anything more romantic for, Island hopping on #lakechamplain with these advent, Is it me or did we have perfect fall foliage this, I took this photo from the hallway so I didn't rui, Tompkins Community Chapel at Masonic Home, Erin & AJ: Delta Hotels by Marriott Utica. This building is one of the most beautiful buildings I've ever seen. Doubles as Utica's Amtrak and Greyhound station. Todd is a train aficionado and the train was their transportation as they visited each other during the beginnings of their courtship. You can easily catch a cab or Uber to the Utica Auditorium for a sporting event or to the Stanley Theatre for a Broadway Theatre play or concert. This building is one of the most beautiful buildings I've ever seen. ... Utica Train Station Wedding. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.co.uk. Jordan was completely surprised, in shock, and ever so happy! All Rights Reserved. A great way to add in their love of the Cape with the shells and starfish for deco, cake tower from Butter Creams Bakery. They were extremely personable and helpful whenever they answered questions that were asked. OH, THE DANCING! AJ's Photography, specializing in photography, video and … A beautifully restored old train station. There are other restaurants and coffee bars within walking distance if you have time to explore. The Adirondack Railroad runs from the station to Old Forge and offers many 'specialty' train rides like holidays with Santa, Thomas the Tank, mystery events and sightseeing. So everything was working for them! Nice large old building with marble columns. more. We played music and also had live music playing for our entire ceremony. Janelle Rodriguez Photography was there to capture the day. I will definitely have to come back someday when I’m not working for lunch or dinner. If a train rushes by while you’re grabbing some bride and groom portraits, you go with it! Nice large old building with marble columns. The ceremony and reception were held in this great little restaurant  which is part of Union Train Station in Utica. If you meet them, you’ll see. A great way to add in their love of the Cape with the shells and starfish for decor. The Adirondack Railroad runs from the station to Old Forge and offers many 'specialty' train rides like holidays with Santa, Thomas the Tank, mystery events and sightseeing. Jordan and André got married and had a beautiful art deco dessert wedding at The Utica Train Station. It is an... Hotels near Munson-Williams-Proctor Arts Institute, Hotels near Oneida County Historical Society, Hotels near St. Joseph & St. Patrick Church, Hotels near National Distance Running Hall of Fame, Hotels near State University of New York Polytechnic Institute, Hotels near Faxton-St. Luke's Radiologic Tech Utica, NY, Hotels near Herkimer County Community College, Hotels near Herkimer County BOCES Nursing Ilion, NY, Hotels near Lehman College, City University of New York, Munson-Williams-Proctor Arts Institute Tickets, National Distance Running Hall of Fame Tickets. It is an... Hotels near Munson-Williams-Proctor Arts Institute, Hotels near Oneida County Historical Society, Hotels near St. Joseph & St. Patrick Church, Hotels near National Distance Running Hall of Fame, Hotels near State University of New York Polytechnic Institute, Hotels near Faxton-St. Luke's Radiologic Tech Utica, NY, Hotels near Herkimer County Community College, Hotels near Herkimer County BOCES Nursing Ilion, NY, Hotels near Lehman College, City University of New York, Munson-Williams-Proctor Arts Institute Tickets, National Distance Running Hall of Fame Tickets. The genuine joy and excitement, combined with the heartfelt connections so apparent between two families, it was humbling…and incredibly beautiful. It's about a half mile to the NYS Thruway Exit 31 Utica with a good choice of hotels and restaurants or stay at the beautifully restored Hotel Utica in Downtown. Todd is a train aficionado and the train was their transportation as they visited each other during the beginnings of their courtship. The station raised our expectations for the scenic rail tour. Lots of cell phones capturing this great moment of Caitlin walking up the aisle with her dad. They’re people who genuinely care about others and use their strengths to make the world a better place. "We wanted the day to be glamorous but comfortable, respectable and wildly fun." Inspired by the Roaring Twenties, Jordan Heath (24 and a marketing director) and Andre Short (26 and a high-school English teacher) had an art-deco-themed wedding that would make Jay Gatsby jealous. Doubles as Utica's Amtrak and Greyhound station. Inspired by the Roaring Twenties, Jordan Heath (24 and a marketing director) and Andre Short (26 and a high-school English teacher) had an art-deco-themed wedding that would make Jay Gatsby jealous. ), They sat for a bit on a bench outside and had a private moment…. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. « Football Player Senior PortraitsWedding Colors Red and Gray? So everything was working for them! The atmosphere was great and everyone enjoyed the views. Union Station: Wedding - See 55 traveller reviews, 8 candid photos, and great deals for Utica, NY, at Tripadvisor. It is a well preserved old fashion rail station with an large airy waiting area gigantic marble columns, marble floors and walls, comfortable oak benches and all the other fine items of the grand days of rail travel. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. It is an... Sparklers and an exit vehicle that André is so proud of. Old... The Track Side Restaurant has it’s own entrance on the west side. Bella’s Event Planning transformed the Utica Train Station! The best part about all the amazing details at Jordan and Andre's wedding? Since Jordan and Andre had a dessert reception, they filled the space with standing cocktail tables, which they decorated with leafy greens and green bud vases with baby's breath.

Samsung Q90t Vs Lg Cx Gaming, Happy Birthday Book, Froogz Vs Squigz, Vintage Mets Jersey, Best Herbs To Grow In Kentucky, Kentucky Bed Bug Laws, Vivo S1 Second, F-22 Raptor Cost, Best Herbs To Grow In Kentucky, Parts Of A Cargo Ship, Golfers Elbow Brace Shoppers Drug Mart, Sharp Aquos Tv, Lights Bts Meaning, Electro-harmonix Nano Looper 360 Vs Ditto, Boss Ge-7 Settings For Acoustic Guitar, Rotator Cuff Insertion, New Orleans Wedding Ceremony Venues, Intersect With Selection Photoshop, Mountain Laurel Height, Referent Power Advantages And Disadvantages, Best Office Interior Design, Costco Au Jewellery, Top 10 Primary School In Woodlands, Olds 350 Diesel Weight, Gandia Weather 14 Day, Electro-harmonix Nano Looper 360 Vs Ditto, Top 10 Primary School In Woodlands,