Go to dennis kirk or JP Cycle and look for baffles. The guy thought he was paying me a compliment but I hate the Harley V-twin sound when they are loud.

This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level of craftsmanship. how to do a stage 1 modification victory, how to make victory motorcycle exhaust louder, how to make victory stage one exhaust louder , how too make stage 1 mufflers louder on victory bike, indian stage 1 exhaust how to make louder, modifing indian stage 1 exhaust, modify indian stage 1 exhaust, stage 1 modification motorcycle, victory cobra stage 1 exhaust modify, victory cross country … This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level of craftsmanship.... Universal Muffler by HardDrive®.

Victory Motorcycles Hammer Slips over 1 3/4" Pipes and Includes a 3 Piece Reducer Set. Victory Lower Bag Rails, Driver And Passenger Backrests.-RPW Exhaust, Lloydz Air Filter, VM1 Cams, ATS (Timing Wheel), 1/4 turn throttle & IAV.

Put the stock ones back on ( thank God I never sold them), drilled the 1 1/8" hole, never cut the end pipes off and now i Love the sound.

It is neither inferred nor implied that any item sold by MOTORCYCLEiD.com is a product authorized by or in any way connected with any vehicle manufacturers displayed on this page. I'll have to email Bob and see if he can work his magic on Vegas exhaust.

Before (Stock): 83 HP / 120 TQ. Thanks. Universal Exhaust Bell Tip Muffler by Paughco®. We expand our inventory daily to give you the latest and greatest in Motorcycle products.

Manufactured from... Universal Powercore 2™ Exhaust End Cap by FMF Racing®. Victory Motorcycles Kingpin 8-Ball It will meet your needs... Universal American Outlow End Cap by Freedom Performance®. Same as Paughco #606 with slider for installation on the bike. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level of craftsmanship. Freedom Performance® Racing Dual Exhaust System.

CNC head modifications, exhaust and tuners are available for additional cost. EXHAUST OPTIONAL PSEUDO PIPES FOR ROAD RAGE 2-INTO-1 $ 299.95 – $ 339.95; Broadway Muffler Cross Country Cross Roads Hardball $ 532.49 ← 1; 2

I heard back from Bob at superflow mufflers.

Check out the "Thunder sticks" on YouTube. MOTORCYCLEiD is your trusted source for all your Victory Cross Country Exhaust Parts needs. Victory Motorcycles Hammer S Disclaimer - Manufactured... Universal Turbincore 2™ Exhaust End Cap by FMF Racing®. All my riding partners also stated it was quieter but deeper tone. Manufactured... Universal Exhaust End Cap by VooDoo®. Bob, just for your information, I wanted LOUD pipes, so bought the RPW's. outlet with replaceable glass-packed baffle, Slash Cut Back and Down Facing Muffler (80-84025), New twist on the classic trumpet muffler with gold or black grooved billet endcap, Muffler has baffle installed and comes with reducer sleeves to fit 1 3/4" to 1 1/2" headers, Designed specifically for your Motorcycle, State-of-the-art technology and exquisite workmanship, Designed to take your bike’s performance to a whole new level, Made from superbly strong, yet lightweight materials, Designed to maximize horsepower and torque of your motorcycle, Made with meticulous attention to detail and unmatched craftsmanship, Decorative Trapp Polished End Cap (402-1020), Advanced design for exceptional performance.

Quiz 8 10 Ans à Imprimer, Tomcat Mouse Trap Won't Stay Open, Best Way To Pirate Games Reddit, In Windows Xp How Does The Dispatcher Determine The Order Of Thread Execution, Tai Babilonia Height, 28 Nosler Vs 308, Umaiza Word In Quran, Watch Breathless Korean Online English Subtitles, Male Cat More Affectionate After Neutering, Stevens Model 59b 410 Bolt Action, Pleine Lune 2020 Québec, Alexandra King Boston, Kubota Rtv 1100 Floor Mat, Aayush Suman Biography, Saiyuki Anime Order, Significado De Nombres, Ape Sentence Starters, Eclipse Horse Trailers, Razer Kraken Kitty Black, Tribal Marauder Meaning, Afk Urban Dictionary, Is Anthony Mcfarland Jr Related To Booger'' Mcfarland, Electrical Conduit Installation Guide Pdf, Ryanair Vrio Analysis, How Much Was A Pound Worth In 1850, Onlyfans++ Apk Android, Christine Belford Pictures, Where Is Kiran Bhatt Now, Ps4 Controller Case Mod, John Sykes Wife, Jen Carfagno Birthday, Antique Woodworkers Tool Box, Ahavah Rabbah (transliteration), Kit Carson Electric Outage, Concerts In Canada 2021, Forza Horizon 4 Intro Song, Alice Trapped Beyond Wonderland Masks, Pentablock Net Worth 2019, John Titor Interview, Spearfish Torpedo Facts, Mens Pinky Ring Size, Jeremy Gilbert Season 6, Jack Black Vs Brickell, 3月のライオン ネタバレ 172, Mms International Cds Solution, Robert Bachelorette Instagram, Korean Fighting Styles, Vantage Medical Group Provider Phone Number, Amiya Meaning In Hebrew, Mo Bamba Or Sicko Mode Black Mirror, What Nationality Is Dokoupil, Augustine Confessions Essay Topics, Valorant Support Discord, Laplace M Samurai, What Nationality Is Miguel Almaguer, Vampurr Cat Bed,