This will show dark lines in asteroids with a core inside it.

I've never seen the dark lines show up.

Fills up a type-9 in an hour or 2... dumps for 200-400m depending on how far you fly to drop your cargo.

I think I’m leaving icy rings behind for tomorrow. This and the fissure strength isn't mentioned either. Holding the pulse wave scanner does nothing different than repeatedly pressing it. Type — In-Game Description Void Opals are a rare and highly profitable Mineral Commodity that can be mined from crackable motherlode asteroids in Icy Planetary Ring Systems.

More examples of what asteroids with minable cores look like - https://imgur.com/a/GmiIKeC, The key thing really is that up close scan. It certainly makes finding them a lot easier.

I've never went after this opal mining thing, I just did Alexandrite as it've had the highest average price, so its a guaranteed result income for my effort no matter where I sell at, and I didn't want to use any third party tools to find a selling spot either.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. In my experience, when you get closer, the asteroid will show dark spots that are a guarantee it has a core. Always worth getting up-close and personal with your target. Barely made 20 mill in 2h.

Press J to jump to the feed. Understanding how that works is essential.

https://elite-dangerous.fandom.com/wiki/Void_Opals?oldid=128814.

Black lines don't always mean it has a core.

I don't know if it's more profitable but I definitely enjoy double painite mining much more that void opal.

After a rough start at mining i was kind of putting it aside, but after all the void opal talk i gave it another go, first haul 10 mil second haul 92 mil 3rd haul 140 mil. Can't find it. Under certain conditions, specific markets will temporarily buy Void Opals for over 1.6 million credits per unit, making them the most lucrative commodity in the galaxy. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. My info could be outdated at this point, I did core mining around Xmas last time, but as far as I know once folk blow up asteroids in hotspots the goodies are gone and it'll take time for the place to reset. Do not let go of it! By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. I put a link to this post in 12th fleet mining channel since so many folks ask about this and it is hard to explain! There is also the issue of selling the goods, because as people keep spamming high value goods to a station the selling price will take a nose dive, and eventually bottom out around the galactic average price which means you need to look for another station to sell at. Has anyone else been just completely striking out today? This usually occurs at stations controlled by a minor faction that is simultaneously experiencing the Investment, Civil Liberty, and Pirate Attack States. People always forgot the main thing (that helped me the most atleast). Void opals are a mineraloid prized by various cultures.

40 tons of the bloody stuff. Classification Quitting for the night, but did they nerf void opals today? There will be times when you will see a nice, strongly glowing rock and fire off a prospector, only to discover that there is no core.

Void Opal mining, while lucrative is not easy. Supposing a typical mining run were for 100t, which is typically about 7 cores, and a fabulous hotspot was yielding a core every 30km, with 8km prospected either side (16km wide), then that's 480 km^2 per core, or 3,360km^2 per run.

If a typical hotspot was 15Mm in radius, then there's 210,375 runs in a hotspot. Relogging will not reset the mining location's resources, only time will and it can be up to two days or so before the good asteroids show up again ready to be mined. Putting a high-yield charge in a low strength fissure saves a ton of time placing charges. Elite Dangerous is a space simulator game by Frontier Developments based in the year 3306. I was finding them all over the place.

Big Sound Ringtone, Tokyo Tribe 2 Goosh, Dating App Apk Mod, Tomm Coker Health, Retirement Chi Resources Hewitt Com Chi, Lule Lule Chords, Goddess Bia Symbol, 300 Word Essay On Petty Theft, Egyptian Bear God, Sidra Smith Death Cause, Sotn Castle Keep, Used Pool Slide, Age Of Wonders: Planetfall Campaign Leave 6 Guide, Are John And Cheryl Bosa Married, Paul Inder Net Worth, Elliptical Bike Rental San Diego, The Devni Tribe, Srj Mugshots Beckley Wv, 5x112 Wheels Mercedes, Steam Password Requirements, Conure Breeders Uk, Georges Danton Last Words, Opt Unemployment Days Calculator, African Word For Strength, Enemy Pie Answers, Shannon Ford Teeth Veneers, K9 Security Anchorage, Savita Ng Death, 2x10 Stair Treads, 2fa Empire Market, Thomson's Gazelle Running, Rocket Battery Review, 14 Ft Microskiff, Dog Baer Testing Near Me, Cyrus Family Tree, What Does The Term “lustrous” Most Closely Mean As Used In Paragraph 9?, Bmw Z3 Upholstery, Luhvee Discount Codes, Ina Garten Vanilla Sugar, Daycare Space For Rent Toronto, Uscis Lee's Summit Production Facility, Thesis Statement On Gender Inequality, Dylan Tays Today, Duo Corp Osrs, Jayco Greyhawk Giveaway 2020, Piers Morgan Salary 2020, Space Map Fortnite Code, 3am Thai Full Movie With English Subtitles, Tribal Marauder Meaning, 2017 Ranger Rb190, Iyah Hebrew Meaning, How Does Ai Dungeon Multiplayer Work, Hot Odds 1x2, Latchet Fish Tasmania, Film Bigger Vf, Apcoa Staff Parking, Alliant Healthcare Providers, Bonding Summary Worksheet, Military Snake Tattoo Meaning, Qingqi Mulan 50cc Scooter, Holly Petraeus 2019, S54 Engine Rebuild Cost, Brown Sac Spider, Coke Bottle Label, Belgian Malinois For Sale In Massachusetts, School Days Psp Iso, Nightmare Osrs Strat, Is Charlie Stemp Married, Scaffold Knot Vs Figure 8, Fox Terrier Rescue Sacramento, Cockatiel Eating Paper, Dr George Marcells Rhinoplasty Reviews, Veep Jonah's Wife Actress, Meena Harris Net Worth, Julie Graham Tattoo, Ls3 Cam Install Cost, River Mole Barbel, Aaba Stock Liquidation, Essay On If I Met A Genie, The Haygoods Wiki, Happy Birthday Grandpa Letter, Yew Wood Wand, What Is The Function Of Egg In Shortcrust Pastry, Emove Cruiser Battery, Family Watchdog Canada Search, Jadakiss Net Worth 2020, How Many Miles Can You Drive With Antique Plates In Texas, Gm Cricket Bat Stickers, Celtic Winter Names, 5e Scorpion Swarm, Shooting A Deer Gif, Mcfarland, Usa Full Movie Unblocked, Height Of A Pyramid With Equilateral Triangle Base, Made In Chelsea Cast Family Wealth, 吉本 マネージャー とびちゃん, Miraculous Kagami And Marinette, Nettie Washington Douglass, Jet Fuel Lyrics Meaning, Dls National Team Kits, Arknights Map Simulator,