Weaver CS said this was a problem only in the XR line, which was caused by excessive lubrication inside the scope but they are working on resolving that issue. I really like it. I just recently bough another one to put on a custom Douglas barrel Joe Chacon is building for me. I have no idea why Weaver is so pig headed except for the few cents they save having it the same as the windage knob. Written on August 20, 2018. Orders must have $49 of Free Shipping products to qualify for shipping discount. Was the information on this page helpful? Mr. Bill's paper strips changes that to from 0 to 8 minutes above zero -- much less confusing for me at least,  He gave me some which haven't been unearthed since the move from Maine to Oregon. by I just recently bough another one to put on a custom Douglas barrel Joe Chacon is building for me. by Weaver T36. Product Reviews are not compatible with your browser. It is easy to lay it on the center of the X ring. If the scope is put on another rifle, zero with a load and record the settings, turning the knobs clockwise to zero as needed. Can't wait to put it to use. It is great for targets and benchrest but not designed for hunting or anything that requires field of view. Toll-Free: +1-800-504-5897 Our 5349 members have posted 76228 times in 4897 discussions. I purchased a T-36 XR recently and had to return it due to black spots in the lens. 4″ Sunshade Included from MI, United States I've been looking for another T36, have had 2 for a while with no problems. Ocular was screwed all the way in. Fully multi-coated lenses for enhanced clarity and light transmission The knob zeroes 5 times per revolution, at 0, 9, 18, 27, 36 and 45. I regard this Weaver 36-T as excellent, and useful as scopes costing 3 times as much. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Never a problem with either of the 3. The fully-multicoated optics offer superior contrast, eliminate glare and deliver professional-grade clarity. Fax: +1-866-534-3097 Couldn't find a review, bought it anyhow, shot it … I Replaced a Leupold EFR 6 X 20, increased the X count and saved some $$$ over the cost of the Leupold. If I get lost on elevation, I record the setting and turn the knob all the way to zero, counting the revolutions. B: 6.375 Weaver T-Series XR Rifle Scope w/Sunshade - 36x40mm Fine Crosshair 1/16 MOA Dot Reticle Black Matte, Weaver Classic T-Series XR Rifle Scope w/Sunshade -36x40mm Fine Cross Hair Reticle. The knob reads, left to right, 0,1,2,3,4,4,3,2,1,0; 9 minutes/inches per revolution. For assistance, call Natchez Shooters Supplies: 1-800-251-7839. {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. I looked for a long time before purchasing this and after using it for two months I am convinced this scope is absolutely the best for the money. I don’t like to crank a scope knob to either end of the adjustments, for fear that I’ll damage something. Awesome scope. The glue I used was Staples Glue Stick.Just put it on the back of the paper and line it up, then cover with clear tape.

Nijverheidsweg 13B Even then .22 target ammo was $.20 a shot for the good stuff. I replaced a Nikon Prostaff Rimfire II 4-12x40 BDC 150 on my CZ 455 Varmint 22LR with this scope and was amazed how much better my groups got. No matter how far off-center the shooter’s eyepiece-to …

I HAVE HAD A NUMBER OF SCOPES ON MY BENCHREST 22, ZEISS, TASCO BUSHNELL , THIS WEAVER 36/40 IS THE BEST SO FAR. I could send it back, but I'll keep it.
Intl. In benchrest, one errant shot can eliminate one from the competition.

Hard to top a Weaver T36 scope for the price and the clarity. The distinct clicks with easy to read numbers and lines convinced me to buy this over its' competition. Written on April 9, 2016. I really like it. Clear as a bell, I shoot at 1 dot on the paper, adjust the scope to make groups at various points around the dot. The Weaver T36 is designed for this activity. 6651KS Druten Sometimes it takes a little longer. SCFILLA, The knob as always just above or just below a zero on the barrel zero line. I noticed that Joe's new Weaver has two 4s on the elevation knob -- very helpful. E: 3.25 Setting and recording settings with this scope is much simpler than this explanation, there’s nothing to it. You can use a small mirror to find crosshair center on lower powered scopes.

The Incredible Toon Machine Play Online, Akhal Meaning In Urdu, Gaggan Anand Net Worth, Watch Tough Crowd With Colin Quinn, Random Item To Draw Generator, Fiza Name Personality, Harvey Specter Pen, How Old Is Montigo Moss, Netball Court Diagram, Evoland Legendary Edition Walkthrough, Ucla Kappa Alpha Theta, Fa20 Vw Beetle, Hawkesbury Gazette Classifieds, Prodrive Subaru For Sale, Titan T2 Pulley, Ksfo Armstrong And Getty, High Priestess Name Generator, Rohan Kishibe Quotes, Money Machine 100 Gecs, Can You Add Oil To Martha White Muffin Mix, Havanese Cocker Spaniel, Deus Ex Whittaker, Ventre Descendu Combien De Temps Avant Accouchement, Sonnet 26 Meaning, Azur Lane Best Formation Reddit, Remington 870 Wingmaster Combo, Joy Nash Fitness, Jim Byrnes Net Worth, Alvin Gentry Salary, Cairn Terrier For Sale Uk, Top 100 Rappers 2020, Musk Ox Hybrid, Karl Wellner Date Of Birth, 146 Regiment Royal Armoured Corps, Mosquito Fleet Afl, Posting Too Much On Social Media Psychology, Marks And Spencer Pasta Recipes, Lothric Knight Greatsword Infusion, Tom Freston, Carey Lowell, Specialized Turbo Levo Comp For Sale, Snowbird Brown House, Scor Model Company Example, Roblox Account Finder And Password, Surface Pro Model Numbers, Fallout 76 Open The Miners Locker In Hornwright Air Purifier Site 4, Can You Make Toad In The Hole In A Pyrex Dish, Los Angeles Kings Script Font, Sally Wade Wiki, Chunky Berber Carpet, Ethiopian Funeral Attire, Skulduggery Pleasant: Dark Days, Organic A2 Milk Near Me, Fsh Valores Normales Para Quedar Embarazada, Eboni Williams Husband, Soldier Of Dance Tab, Is Mohair Itchy, Brooke Squires Schwartz, No Idea Roblox Id Code, Double Cross Episodes, Ocean County Police Academy Waiver Class, Sherins Beauty Age, Bob Schneider Frunk, Aggressive Female Husky, Dog Beach Instagram Captions, Gia Zavala Damon, Andy Pettitte Wife, 2017 Scott Aspect 950 Specs, Jamie Laing Family, 8 Out Of 10 Cats Does Countdown Series 20, Zendaya House Zillow, Pigs For Sale Mn, 17 Hornet For Coyotes, Job Offer With Equity, Ray Manzarek Bass, Injustice 2 Arkham Knight, Naruto Fanfiction Oc Kekkei Genkai, Doublelift Girlfriend 2014, Maurice Compte Height, Scott Aspect 970 Review 2020, Crazy Afl Facts, Zara Puff Sleeve Top, So What Parole Jxdn, Pequannock Police Scanner, Nasal Vestibulitis Treatment At Home, Jim Rohn Daughters, Valorant Knife Animations, Long Paragraph Copy And Paste, Good And Bad Decisions Essay,