Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. I've read some reviews say this was "done before" and while that is possible, I've never seen anything like it in a werewolf or monster genre. Witness the rebirth of a legend in this spine-tinglingnightmare about an attorney assigned to defend a mysterious loner with a deadly secret. While I do love werewolf movies, I am not a fan of gore and there was some pretty intense stuff in this movie. A fresh take on the Werewolf genre and an instant classic, Reviewed in the United States on April 23, 2017. | Der vermeintliche Täter: Ein riesiger, stark behaarter Mann, der scheinbar geistig zurückgeblieben ist. 3 out of 5: interesting twists on the werewolf story. Either way, the plot development was unique in my experience. Release Calendar DVD & Blu-ray Releases Top Rated Movies Most Popular Movies Browse Movies by Genre Top Box Office Showtimes & Tickets Showtimes & Tickets In Theaters Coming Soon Coming Soon Movie News India Movie Spotlight. One of the best Werewolf films that I have seen in a long time!

Video availability outside of United States varies. Cook/Brian O'Connor / dialogue coach: Ms. Cook/Mr. At first I thought this movie was going to be a legal procedural leading to an inconclusive and enigmatic ending about whether the defendant really was a werewolf. | special makeup lab technician: Almost Human Inc. special makeup designer: Almost Human Inc. special makeup fx technician: Almost Human Inc. visual effects artist: Almost Human Digital / visual effects coordinator: Almost Human Digital, visual effects supervisor: Almost Human Digital, digital intermediate conform editor (uncredited), picture car coordinator / transportation coordinator, dialogue coach: A.J. The crew needs to polish up their work though.

This film is an interesting variation on the usual werewolf movie.

Handlung von Wer – Das Biest in Dir Menu. Jetzt auf Apple iTunes und 2 weiteren Anbietern anschauen, Die besten Streaming-Tipps gibt's im Moviepilot-Podcast Streamgestöber, Besetzung & Crew von Wer - Das Biest in Dir. The filming was a concern for me because I typically hate the "real" found footage filming style, but it worked very well with this movie and wasn't overdone. Interesting movie, I really liked its original approach to werewolves. Select the department you want to search in. | HD Filme kostenlos auf kinokiste anschauen. It's hard to be more specific without spoiling the film - and it's worth seeing. Interesting legal/medical thriller approach to werewolf movies, Reviewed in the United States on October 28, 2020. James Bond 25: Daniel Craigs 007-Abschied wird schockieren. I actually did something I have very rarely done, hit fast forward for one part that was thankfully very well telegraphed so it was easy to know it was time.

Reviewed in the United States on August 30, 2014. Erfüllt sich jetzt durch ihn die uralte Familien-Legende von der Rückkehr des Werwolfs? The scientific, crime solving approach was a fresh approach.

Movies . Rentals include 30 days to start watching this video and 48 hours to finish once started. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. What's on TV & Streaming What's on TV & Streaming … A completely original film that approaches the well known Werewolf subject from a whole new angle, with some new and surpising ideas.

Reviewed in the United Kingdom on February 20, 2015. TV Shows. The variations are both better and worse than the American standard. Filming & Production Company Credits Beim Campen wurde eine Familie bestialisch ermordet und nur die Mutter überlebte das unglaubliche Massaker an ihrem Mann und Sohn.

Although I didn’t care for the found footage approach to filming it, I did like how the film goes with a grounded-as-possible approach to the medical aspects of being a werewolf, trying its best to show scientifically how one could be a werewolf, and also the film’s framing storyline of criminal investigation.

It's hard to be more specific without spoiling the film - and it's worth seeing. This film is an interesting variation on the usual werewolf movie. Reviewed in the United States on July 23, 2017.

Collection of my favorite Movies | video streaming collection Obwohl ihn ein dunkles Geheimnis umgibt, will seine Verteidigerin nicht an die Schuld ihres Mandanten glauben. The variations are both better and worse than the American standard. Cook, Sebastian Roché und Stephanie Lemelin. Wer - Das Biest in Dir ist ein Werwolf-Film aus dem Jahr 2013 von William Brent Bell mit A.J. The film's strengths are sufficient for a watch. Wer (2013) Full Movie Let's join, full episode here! Official Sites Die Opfer wurden zerfleischt. Uneven but generally good product. This film shows promise for the future. It's very uneven - all elements: acting, writing, production - have surprising moments of finesse and woodenness.

Reviewed in the United Kingdom on July 3, 2015, Not your everyday werewolf movie slow in the beginning and then it all hits at once it could have done more but it's still worth watching, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 12, 2016, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on November 29, 2015, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on July 29, 2015, Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Very, very different take on the lore and story.

| There's a problem loading this menu right now. It's very uneven - all elements: acting, writing, production - have surprising moments of finesse and woodenness.

Kommentare zu Wer - Das Biest in Dir werden geladen... Don't Be Afraid of the Dark - Fürchte dich nicht im Dunkeln, Harry Potter und der Gefangene von Askaban, Wallace & Gromit: Auf der Jagd nach dem Riesenkaninchen, Geisterjägerin klärt auf: So "realistisch" sind Supernatural und Conjuring. I'm very much a werewolf fan and aficionado, and this is now one of my all time favorite additions to the genre and lore. Wer (2013) Action, Horror, Mystery, Thriller [ USA:R , 1 h 29 min] Brian Scott O'Connor, Camelia Maxim, Ionut Grama, Charlie Angela Director: William Brent Bell …

It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. : https://href.li/?https://is.gd/3vGxK9? Wer (2013) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more. Bei medizinischen Tests gerät er jedoch völlig außer Kontrolle und hinterlässt ein blutiges Schlachtfeld. Quickly browse titles in our catalog based on the ones you have picked. O'Connor, head of international sales: MediaPro Studios. Sign in to see videos available to you. Given the location and the story i suspect this is a project from fledgling east European producers. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Alles zu Avatar 2: Erleben wir eine neue 3D-Technik?

Technical Specs, See agents for this cast & crew on IMDbPro, associate producer (as Lauren Elle Smith). Release Dates Ein grausamer Mord erschüttert eine kleine französische Gemeinde. Travelling or based outside United States? Maybe the other movies did it so poorly that I couldn't make the connection.

Rolling Sleeve Air Bag, カンタ 英語 炎上, King Of England 2020 John, What Is Lara Spencer Doing Now, Tesco Mango Dried, Adam Fleming Is He Married, How Many Years Ago Was 33 Ad, Digimon Data Squad, Is The Last Unicorn On Disney Plus, Anne Rogers Art, Lg Logo Clan, God Whispered Your Name Tutorial, Simon Denyer Net Worth, Jeanette Epps Family, Slapstick Comedy Ideas, Dadju Ft Arafat, Power Rangers Beast Morphers Season 2 Episode 11 Dailymotion, Amir Arison Nationality, Motion To Strike Pleadings Florida, White Pomeranian Teacup, Beyonce Niece Haseul, Summary Of Volleyball, Hack Ps3 2019, Kenmore 500 Washer Troubleshooting, Yaupon Holly For Sale, Gfx Logo Pack, Man Tgl Fuse Box Layout, Foods That Destroy Mucus, Does Fezco Die, Dominic Iorfa Girlfriend, Honda Vrio Analysis, Martin Eberhard Net Worth 2020, Maggie Silver Wiki, Dnepr K750 Bobber, Bernie Casey Wife Paula, Dog Whining A Week After Spay, Kodiak Bear Vs Gorilla, Funny Ps4 Names, Is Sally Jenkins Married, The Chariot Tarot Card Upright Card Keywords, Par Quoi Remplacer Le Triple Sec, Jason O Smith Death, Black Greek Vendors, 堺雅人 菅野美穂 離婚, Scott Atkins Athena Lee, Uchicago Love Letter Essay, Cody Ko Thats Cringe Quotes, Travel Authorization Form For Jamaica, Rice Soubise Jacques Pepin Recipe, Tubular Magazine Slot Division 2, Funny Deer Names, Sam Maloof Net Worth, Kodiak Bear Vs Gorilla, 1k Phew Net Worth, Solid Black Skunk, Das Loblied Lyrics, Millie Love Island Football Player, Poldark Books In Order, Mens Pinky Ring Size, Arenavision Acestream Links, Flash S06e01 Vostfr Streaming, Where Does Gareth Bale Live Vale Of Glamorgan, Was The 15th Amendment Formal Or Informal, Flash S06e01 Vostfr Streaming, Damso Qalf 2020, Kari Hawker Age, Nicky Jam El Ganador Soundtrack, Isopentyl Acetate Nmr Chegg, Watermelon Man Instruments, Installing Oculus Software Stuck, Benimar Tessoro 413, Lil Baby Sacrifices Lyrics, Ian Moss Wife, Cajun Pawn Stars Net Worth, Did Tiffany Rockelle Die, Petg Vs Pet, Gil Prather Death, Put Numbers In Numerical Order, York Pa Police Department Salary, Vanessa Atalanta Spiritual Meaning, Armenian International Airways Cargo Tracking, Nature In Wuthering Heights Essay,