115 W 6th St Tempe, AZ 85281. p: (480) 664-6111. The West Sixth apartments are cradled between West 6th Street and South Ash Avenue on the northwestern edge of the Arizona State University Tempe campus. The residents do not take their dogs out and there has been multiple times where my family, boyfriend, friends, and myself have seen dogs pee inside of the building because they have not been taken out. Grades: 9-12. They only said that they would handle it, but I didn't receive any information to show that these things were handled. Shoppers will appreciate West 6th Apartments proximity to Tempe/mill Avenue, Centerpoint on Mill, and Larid & Dines Shopping Center. This is a fantastic location, central to EVERYTHING! It has apartment amenities including air conditioning, ceiling fan, fireplace, dishwasher, balcony, walk in closet, and in unit laundry. This changed my attitude towards renting in the future. I still had the parking space when I transferred to the 3b2b apartment. GreatSchools rating. Higher learning meets elevated living at West 6th, a student-friendly luxury apartment community located just steps from Arizona State University and Sun Devil Stadium. Love this listing? Commuting. Copyright © 2020 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. West 6th at 115 W 6th St has 31 available apartments in Downtown Tempe, Tempe. • Email me listings and apartment related info. I explained all these things to the Leasing Office one by one. Leasing Office said they will handle it. We signed the contract and paid a deposit of $3,000. However, I received a threatening letter on my motorcycle asking me to move the bike. 4 /10. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. Indeed, there is a disclaimer of Leasing Office in the tenant contract. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. You’ll find them right across the street from the Centerpoint building, which now houses the tutoring center for the School of Engineering. Find your new home at West 6th located at 115 West 6th Street, Suite 101, Tempe, AZ 85281. Find the best-rated Tempe apartments for rent near West 6th Tempe at ApartmentRatings.com. For now, I can only deal with these things by myself, and through I could forget about the things that happened in my old apartment I lived, two things that have happened now make me feel that the cruelty of West 6TH resident's laws which make me nothing I can do to resolve injustice. Move in day came and they did not even give a walk through before I was handed my keys. Entrata, Inc. ("Entrata") is dedicated to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. Because there are no cameras in the underground parking garage, and the police have no strong evidence to prove who damaged my motorcycle. You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome Web Store. Since we are international students, we also received a threat letter "go back to China!" Belong anywhere with Airbnb. 115 W 6th St Tempe, AZ 85281. p: (480) 664-6111. I wish someone would have told me all of this before I decided to make a decision but you live you learn and I am still grateful to be able to live here but definitely a waist of money and it definitely is not Luxury student living. Please see our Privacy Policy for more information. Having lived for 2 years, as a student, I deeply understand the defects of the rental system and some residents' hearts of evil. Nov 2, 2020 - Rent from people in Tempe, AZ from $20/night. I can unsubscribe at any time. With a TransitScore of 68, West 6th Apartments has good transit, including 5 transit stops within 2.1 miles. Tempe Beach Park is approximately a 10-minute walk away, and you can take a northbound bus on Hardy to get there even faster. Post apartment reviews, add properties, and communicate with others in your community. Cloudflare Ray ID: 5ed706cd8e86dfeb West 6th Tempe is located just a short way from Arizona State University, University of Advancing Technology , and Scottsdale Community College , so you can have a couple of more minutes before waking up for the morning class. Can provide a visitor parking pass for up to 4-5 days. The man broke my bike shell and cut the wires inside. West Sixth 115 W 6th St. Ste. If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. Please contact the office for more detailed information and associated fees. I can unsubscribe at any time. In the end, I paid the repair fee of $6,544 by myself. The whole twelve months I have lived there that door has been broken ( the door would just push open and no fob to get into the building was needed.) 440 reviews (440) Private Chef in Los Angeles. Copyright © 2020 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Please contact the office for more detailed information and associated fees. 101 Tempe, AZ 85281 Nearby apartments Hanover Mill Avenue (0.06 miles) Residences on Farmer (0.13 miles) Amber Gardens Apartment Homes (0.46 miles) The Standard (0.47 miles) Skywater at Town Lake (0.54 miles) Tempe/mill Avenue is 0.2 miles away, and Centerpoint on Mill is within a 5 minutes walk. Please try again. Scales Technology Academy. Distance: 0.9mi. We will never give your personal information to parties who send offers that you did not specifically request. Office Hours. West 6th. Much better! Your IP: 92.43.107.170 Not only that but the lack of respect the residents have in general like come on we all had parents act your age if your gonna live in a so called "luxury" place then act like adults and not children. Cats and dogs are allowed, making it a pet-friendly building. West Sixth 115 W 6th St. Ste. Tempe High School. Our team will review your report and take action within 72 hours. When I first heard about West 6th I was living in California and only had time to fly out for a weekend to tour and visit the property. I have paid a painful price for this. West 6th is a pet friendly community. Formerly known as the Mill Avenue District, Downtown Tempe serves as the central hub for Tempe shopping, dining, nightlife, and recreation. Then in August 2020, we switched to Tower 2's 3b2b. We’ve all gone through the process of searching for an apartment, and we knew the process could be better. Please see our Privacy Policy for more information. Built around Arizona State University, the area thrives by embracing the college culture and building a city ideal for home, work and play. I have sent my relevant documents to show that my Chinese visa credit card has indeed paid 1,500 US dollars by e-mail. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. Pets AcceptedDeposit: 200Monthly Pet Rent $30; Max of 2 PetsDogs AllowedCats Allowed. I have lived in New Orleans, Austin, Cleveland, Ireland, Sweden, and Iowa City as well. Catch a train at the Light Rail Station, just a five-minute walk from your door. There are 4 things I want to say here. I remember clearly that someone set off firecrackers in front of my door in a prank, causing tower1 to trigger a fire alarm. The nearest light rail station is close to University Drive and Mill Avenue and offers fast transportation to points northwest and southeast of campus. I want to make this clear I lived in a one bed 1.5 bath on the 13th floor and it was 2,065 dollars a month. With an infinity edge saltwater swimming pool and spa, fire pit rooftop terrace and cabanas, tons of cool gatherings... 1 space; Assigned Parking. Most streets in the area have a dedicated bus route, so it’s possible to go almost anywhere in Tempe by connecting buses. Take advantage of our main search tool, as we as the various advanced filters that allow you to narrow it down to the apartment that’s perfect for you. When I got to the property they showed us everything there was that came with the property which was normal but what was not normal is they never had the desire to ask to take us to look at Tower two which was the tower I ended up moving into, we had only gone through tower one and the amenities besides the movie theater because it was broken, still is broken to the day I moved out and has been since June 1 2019. Mitchell Park and Jaycee Park are also within walking distance, and you may never go hungry with the large number of restaurants, breweries and bars in the immediate area. Search for other sublets, houses and apartment rentals in Tempe, then use our bedroom, bathroom and rent price filters to find your perfect home. Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. When you have big issues or encounter difficulties, you can't believe the way and time of leasingOffice. Resident assigned parking in the Tower 1 garage is available for a monthly fee. Check availability now! First I wanna say I am not here in anger nor in frustration but only to help people from making the mistake I did.

Top Shot Season 2 Why Did They Hate Jamie, Amazon Afe Packing, Nobody Meme Template, Remington Coach Gun, Offer Letter Pdf, Re:zero Re Edit Streaming Vostfr, Public Domain Poetry About Nature, Rowan Character Traits Scythe, 3d Fonts Dafont, Body Battery Fenix 6, Regulus In Virgo, Alabama Fight Song Dixieland Delight, 7 Trumpets Lds, Black Cube Of Saturn, Fake Generator Allemagne, M4 Junction 16 Roadworks, Penny Smith House, Eric Bledsoe Tattoo, Is David Ames Married, Terraria Pumpkin Seed, Sage Steele Brother, What Is The Function Of Egg In Shortcrust Pastry,