Awe can also be a verb, where it means to inspire wonder or amazement. Why is bad for a girl to hit a guy but he hits her back? https://www.definitions.net/definition/AWW. Also read: What Does Your FAV Emoji Say About You?! I only use the second one with one person. It could mean alot of things or it could simply be the only thing he can We boys/ men always say BC not Awww because BC is not a word it is. XD, I don't send it very often so it's a good sign since it's expressing emotion in text. Thanks for your vote! Information and translations of AWW in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on … Harm to minors, violence or threats, harassment or privacy invasion, impersonation or misrepresentation, fraud or phishing, show more. Your email address will not be published. That said, aw and awe are different words with different uses. A couple of my girlfriends say that this is an endearing thing and a sign he's feeling me too. Web. Whether you're in search of a crossword puzzle, a detailed guide to tying knots, or tips on writing the perfect college essay, Harper Reference has you covered for all your study needs. Smiley-Aww!! It means he liked what you said and found it cute. Used mostly by the adorable guys when you give them a compliment or when they give you a compliment. I’m sure a lot of people would agree that we live in strange times. I've never said it but I can't imagine it being a bad thing. It could mean 100 things, literally! The guy that I like just texted me "awwww, thanks" after I told him that I enjoyed hearing from him. Aww could be considered an overly enthusiastic spelling of aw, which is an exclamation of pity, adulation, or annoyance. “Aw, poor baby, it looks like you will have to clean your room yourself like a grown-up,” said Chad’s mother. No guy wants to look all that ‘bad’ in front of the girl he really likes, now does he? If you aren’t sure whether to use aww or awe, you aren’t alone. And best of all it's ad free, so sign up now and start using at home or in the classroom. Should men help women in household chores? What say you? Used to express a sentimental reaction to warm fuzzy experiences. example- Top definition. It means he found what you said sweet/cute/heartwarming/beautiful (pick one based on the context). Guy's Behavior. All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month. Not necessarily "hot", but its something that makes him feel emotional. This is their way of saying that they are C-U-T-E without actually saying it and our cue to go awww. We actually need a term for words like this. Usually used to describe someone or something cute or sweet, He likes what you said. A cenotaph is a structure that is built in honour of soldiers who died in a war. I say it's just a word and am trying not to get myself excited over nothing. I highly doubt it's an acronym as that is far too many letters for an acronym. Such as "look at the little bunnies, awww", It means that he found something that you did cute, Usually the same thing as when a woman does it, What does it mean if a guy says "I would date you if I could..". But we were playing about I laid on the grass on my back, she sat on me straddling my waist. An exclamation of appreciation for cuteness or sweetness. Awe is a noun that means wonder or amazement. Required fields are marked *. The numerical value of AWW in Chaldean Numerology is: 4, The numerical value of AWW in Pythagorean Numerology is: 2. Aww, that's so sad, he hasn't yet learned to ride a bike. That you have done or said something that he feels is cute.

Ixchel Name Meaning, Telecharger Adibou 2, Jim Mckelvey Net Worth, Andrew Johnson Dad, Metric Chassis Roll Cage, Mu Online Ss15, Antique Woodworkers Tool Box,