The percentage of users who rated this 3.5 stars or higher. Reviewed in the United States on January 2, 2020. It's a decent film which I enjoyed! Just below that it reads "Ticket Confirmation#:" followed by a 10-digit number. The Grudge (2004) "It never forgives. Just confirm how you got your ticket. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. |, January 30, 2018 How to Watch Live on TV and Online, Stream It Or Skip It: 'Knock Knock' On Netflix, An Erotic Thriller Starring Keanu Reeves and Ana de Armas. I'm sure we've all explored strange noises before, except rather than a horrific, disfigured ghost producing the noise, in real life the sound is usually coming from Uncle Larry's bathroom excursion. I didn't watch it until around 2009 and then several times since and it's still pretty scary. |, February 22, 2020 Where to Stream 'The Grudge' Films Before the New One Hits Theaters, 'The Grudge's Tongue Scene Will Forever Give Me Nightmares, ‘Sadako Vs. Kayako’ Is The Movie ‘Rings’ Wants To Be, What’s New On Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime Video, And HBO This Weekend: ‘Westworld’ FInale, ‘Pulp Fiction,’ ‘The Angry Birds Movie,’ And More, Walmart Drops Its First Black Friday Sale For (Very) Early Holiday Shoppers, Warner Bros. "Deeply Saddened" By 'The Witches' Backlash, Apologizes to Disability Community, Stream It Or Skip It: 'Love & Anarchy' On Netflix, A Strange Swedish Comedy About Flirting, Challenges And Unintended Consequences. (2004). Please reference “Error Code 2121” when contacting customer service. Link your DIRECTV account to Movies Anywhere to enjoy your digital collection in one place. What We Know So Far, Yes, Dudley Dursley Is in 'The Queen's Gambit', 'The Queen's Gambit' Cast Guide: Who's Who in Netflix's Chess Drama, Luis Troyano, 'Great British Baking Show' Finalist, Dies at 48, 'The Great British Baking Show': Lottie & Mark’s Rivalry was the Best — Until it was the Worst, 'The Great British Baking Show' "Japanese Week" Proved This is the Most Chaotic Year Yet, 'The Great British Baking Show': What is a Cotton Jiggly Cake? An ancient supernatural spirit wreaks murderous vengeance on anyone coming within its powerful gripof rage in this terrifying tale of horror. An American nurse living and working in Tokyo is exposed to a mysterious supernatural curse, one that locks a person in a powerful rage before claiming their life and spreading to another victim. The Grudge is not available on Hulu. Coming Soon. Reviewed in the United States on September 11, 2019, Great classic scary movie. I think it was intriguing, him not so much. What We Know So Far, Yes, Dudley Dursley Is in 'The Queen's Gambit', 'The Queen's Gambit' Cast Guide: Who's Who in Netflix's Chess Drama, Luis Troyano, 'Great British Baking Show' Finalist, Dies at 48, 'The Great British Baking Show': Lottie & Mark’s Rivalry was the Best — Until it was the Worst, 'The Great British Baking Show' "Japanese Week" Proved This is the Most Chaotic Year Yet, 'The Great British Baking Show': What is a Cotton Jiggly Cake? | Rating: C+ What heightens the anxiety in the film is a thing of malevolence and its imprint on a house and all who have crossed its thresh hold. on Netflix: What To Know About the María Marta García Belsunce Case, 'The View' Clashes Over Trump Voters: "Selfish" or Just a "Different Viewpoint? By opting to have your ticket verified for this movie, you are allowing us to check the email address associated with your Rotten Tomatoes account against an email address associated with a Fandango ticket purchase for the same movie. Unfortunately, that’s easier said than done. Still, if you’ve never seen the 2004 Grudge, or the sequels—2006’s The Grudge 2 or 2009’s The Grudge 3 —now would be a good time to catch up. The story follows a cursed house possessed by an evil that's killing off all those who cross its path. What was director Takashi Shimizu thinking when he remade his own movie? The Grudge: Official Clip - Unsuspecting Suicide, The Grudge: Official Clip - Yoko Is Attacked, The Grudge: Official Clip - Trapped in a Closet, The Grudge: Official Clip - Drowned in a Bath Tub, The Grudge: Official Clip - Staircase Encounter, The Grudge: Official Clip - Apartment Hauntings. I'm going to go wash the dishes. The Grudge (2004) I wish I could write two reviews of this. Who is Leva Bonaparte's Husband on 'Southern Charm'? 'Carmel: Who Killed Maria Marta?' All Critics (162) What's also problematic is that the evil spirit is omnipresent, and has no rules or limitations to it. Coming Soon. An American nurse living and working in Tokyo is exposed to a mysterious supernatural curse, one that locks a person in a powerful rage before claiming their life and spreading to another victim. 2,175, This story has been shared 1,387 times. Forgiving others is hard, but forgiving yourself can be even more difficult. A mysterious and vengeful spirit marks and pursues anybody who dares enter the house in which it resides. 2.5 / 5 stars 46% 39%. Forgot your password? They start by your witnessing one event, that has actually taken place 3 years earlier, then move to another happening at present. I’m so sorry to be the bearer of bad news. I'm now terrified of my jaw falling off so thanks for that. Not to its credit is its actors, who don’t exactly scene steal. | Fresh (64) 364, This story has been shared 304 times. Please click the link below to receive your verification email. By creating an account, you agree to the Privacy Policy mystery and thriller, Senator International, A journalist must investigate a mysterious videotape which seems to cause the death of anyone one week to the day after they view it. I know a lot of you have the attention span of a goldfish (about 9 seconds, you just learned something today, thank me later), so this may be problematic. What it does do is make for a suspensful, tense horror that has an intriguing plot. "When someone dies in the grip of a powerful rage a curse is born. If I learned anything from watching The Grudge (2004) last night its that malevolent spirits are very messy, and don't pick up after themselves. "The whole time I was in that house I felt something was wrong. TMDb Score. The reviews at the time were so-so, and this isn’t anything groundbreaking (being a remake n’ all). this film makes you jump. This product uses the TMDb API but is not endorsed or certified by TMDb. . 483, This story has been shared 452 times. Karen must now find a way to break this spell, before she becomes its next victim. What is that eerie noise that Kayako makes? Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? One is where the sister of the second family who's just moved in and who actually lives on her own and has her own apartment elsewhere and what happens within those scenes.. Again, creepy and the end result is a horror story that doesn't try too hard to make sense of anything other than all of this began with one very awful event which is rooted in the psychological and physical actions of one tormented evil person. Karen Davis, an American Nurse, moves to Tokyo and encounters a supernatural spirit who is vengeful and often possesses its victims. ... but why would you watch The Grudge 3? The Japanese ghosts creeped me out even more than the time I caught some pervert staring at me in the men's bathroom stall back in my college days. It is the first in the series. Read Less. When Will ‘The Bachelorette’ Season 16, Episode 4 Arrive On Hulu? 'Back to the Future' Actress Elsa Raven Dies at 91, Woman Crush Wednesday: Sian Clifford Kills it in HBO Max Series 'Two Weeks to Live', 7 Movies Like 'Holidate' to Watch on Netflix for More Rom-Com Fun, 'Hamilton' and 'Borat 2' Top List of Most-Watched Films Released on Streaming This Year, Stream It Or Skip It: 'Blue Story' on Hulu, a London-Streets Sort-of Rap-Opera from YouTube star Rapman. And when the answers come they prove to be unsurprisingly and unoriginal. Find out where The Grudge is streaming, if The Grudge is on Netflix, and get news and updates, on Decider. An American nurse living and working in Tokyo is exposed to a mysterious supernatural curse, one that locks a person in a powerful rage before claiming their life and spreading to another victim. Although this Hollywood remake came at a time of Japanese-horror-remake burnout, its actually worth watching. We're sorry but jw-app doesn't work properly without JavaScript enabled. Perhaps that's part of their modus operandi...they come into your home, create a huge mess, and then while your attention is focused on cleaning up the place, that's when they choose to scare the heebie jeebies out of you. 663, This story has been shared 613 times. 280, This story has been shared 272 times. I bought because I didn't have it. Coming Soon, Regal |, October 22, 2004 The Grudge (2004) is not currently available to buy or rent digitally. The direction of the film is excellent and done in a way to optimize each little impact. Karen must now find a way to break this spell, before she becomes its next victim. The Grudge is not available on Netflix. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. 2004 Directed by Takashi Shimizu. So when he walked in with a copy of The Grudge and asked if I wanted to watch it, of course I ... Sarah Michelle Gellar can't act.

Jerboa For Sale, Are We Civilized Essay, Nolichucky River Fishing, Bunk'd Cast Griff And Zuri Kiss, Gmc W3500 Review, Custom Lathe Spindle Adapter, Amir Arison Nationality,