I was not able to get around this, so I recommend saving before opening the album.

2560 x 1440 (this will supersample if you have a 1080p display, you can choose the 4k (3840x2160) pack (or higher) if you have a strong graphics card (I list my PC Specs in a later section). Thanks to u/ByBartuzen for the tip! The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD is a 2013 action-adventure game in the The Legend of Zelda series for the Wii U home video game console. I used these settings and the game still plays badly, although the single-core recomplier does solve the weird audio glitches (for me, it had certian sounds like music not play and play unrelated sounds randomly, I guess the more advanced sound stuff gets shifted around multiple cores that shouldn't be). Withheld : 0. Posted by 3 years ago. CPU > Mode > [set]Single-core recompiler (fast) important! Runs at 30fps at all times, as long as precached shaders are used. Other players messages will wash up in your world open the Tingle Bottle and read the message to discover another Links story. Can anyone help me fix the framerate?

CEMU crashes after entering Grandma's house at the beginning of the game. Intel core i7, GTX 960, 16 Gb RAM. Intel Core i7-4710HQ @ 2.5GHz (RAM = 16.0 GB). I have a kind of a problem (not certain if it is really a problem). Admin.

If a file is renamed or deleted it may conflict.

Hi to all, io start to play this game on latest version of Cemu, everything work fine (30 FPS), but i had noticed that i lost many FPS (15 FPS) in some place of the game. Last edited by Dekirai, Apr 18, 2020. alexander1970, gatekeeper1122, comput3rus3r and 35 others like this. Tab opens the gamepad screen. I love my boy BSoD, but my god does that accent get annoying after enough time. 15-20fps outdoors, 30-45fps indoors, some audio issues. Graphics are alright, a majority of music & sounds don't play. I've also choosed Pro Controller and mapped XBX 360 controller, the same was done with gamepad, and everything works well.

The Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker HD WII U ISO Info: Release Date: October 4, 2013 Genre : Action-adventure game Publisher: Nintendo Developer: Nintendo Region: EUR Platform : Nintendo WII U Rom Type: Loadiine. Single core relies on single core performance, but if your GPU is really old (or AMD), you could have issues with high resolution. A full list of config options is available in the Config template's documentation. Feel free to test it out and let me know! 15 FPS outside, 30 FPS inside and in menus. Thank you!! The pictobox is also broken. However, some older processors (such as the AMD FX Series) can benefit from multi-core recompiling. Runs quite good, I have played about 30 min, and FPS where droping from time to time up to 28FPS tops. Playable from beginning to end with no serious problems at all. I guess it's just not displaying the 'tv' image, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, Press J to jump to the feed. Discover or rediscover a classic The Legend of Zelda adventure, remastered in full 1080p for the first time Explore an expansive world filled with unforgettable characters, locations, and enemies Drop a message in a Tingle Bottle and share your journey with other players on Miiverse Intuitive motion and touch screen controls make the world of The Wind Waker more engaging than ever. I'd like to see 21:9 aspect ratio support if it is possible. P.S. But in sities specifics, for example in the volcano on curve of dragon the fps drop is horrible there it does not matter which configuration or graphic pack use, it goes down to 20fps. Together they sail the Great Sea on a crucial quest to save the world from darkness.

I don't know if this is due to some misconfiguration of settings on my part, however, running around in some semi-cluttered areas of Outset Island can drop my frames down to somewhere around 14, while also slowing the game down pretty immensely. About. Can now select Wii U Pro as controller in-game, low-battery indicator flashes at all times when selected.

I've tried everything I could think of, even extracting my wud to a rpx file, but the most I get upon booting is a flash of blue and before that something about "compiling shaders". It's 2019 and one's never existed for even the GameCube version. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. I went from 15 to 30fps even at 4k. 30FPS throughout majority of the game.

An example people don’t really talk about was Quake 3, where strafe jump acceleration acted differently depending on if you were playing at 120fps or not. Wind Waker HD Trainer (2020).zip File size: 308 KB Views: 321. Other than that no issues 5 hrs in. i get around 7 fps in the main menu and 15-20 when I get into the starting island. What in the world could be the problem that forces me to hold TAB in order to see the game?

minor audio issues.

Game can not be completed due to a lighting glitch in the Earth Temple that has yet to be resolved. We need more guides for other games than botw (bsod i'm looking at you). Some sectors of the map cause major slow downs to around 15 fps, continuously. Runs at 30fps all of the time. I have an issue mapping my Nvidia Shield controller (2015). boss fight (when opening the two huge doors with yellow engravings). No major changes from 1.5.6, appears to be AMD GPU-specific. If not, maybe you should be. I had it set to triple for Breath of the Wild and the audio was glitchy AF (it was playing random noises, crackling, and repeating sequences). I'm more disappointed that this game released on Wii U at 30FPS than I am that BoTW was released at 30FPS. 15 FPS in heavy situations like boss battles, boat travel, and areas with a large view distance. It is not perfect but can be ignored. Texture glitching is still present outdoor between 10 max 21 fps indoor 30fps. Let me explain.

But not too many that address Wind Waker HD (at least not for the current version of Cemu). Installing Cemu and CemuhookOpen the cemu_1.11.3.zip file and extract the contents to a location on your PC (I put mine in my second drive G:, under Games. Wait to another version, I guess, or maybe just let's play The Legend of fucking Zelda until our eyes just bleed of the framerates but who cares u are playing as Link a fucking time hero! The game is playable up to the very end but the particles bug slows down heavily the game during specific boss fights which is annoying. 10 - 15 fps outdoor and 30 indoor. From what I understand you need a Wii U Common Key and a specific key for the game, and I have those, but one or both of them must be wrong because I get errors every time I try to run Wind Waker. As soon as I beat the game, this note will be updated. The game crashes unless you select USA console region, "The game is PAL" but cemu detects it as and USA game. Extremely playable, but not perfectly playable. Getting 30 fps except around lava and heat effects. The notorious Black Picture bug which breaks the functionality of the Picto Box and Deluxe Picto Box items, is still there, preventing the 100% completion of the game. Tried with Vulkan and with OpenGL, using single core recompiler. Runs well other than that, but frame rate drops dramatically primarily near lava or cyclones. As a minor gripe, when a photo in the pictographs reel is selected via the A button, we get a small "ErrEula" windows. Do you think that the issue could be unrelated to the CPU? PS:The boss fight is still slow, I think it cut my fps by half, but still better than without it.

I just downloaded cemu 1.7.2 and wind waker hd but I get terrible fps. I'm new to reddit. 30 fps indoors and most areas. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Runs incredibly well. I just downloaded cemu 1.7.2 and wind waker hd but I get terrible fps. The game is playable, but there's some graphical issues, like black textures and glitchy shadows. Joined: Sep 28, 2008 Messages: 564 Country: do it support usa or japanese version?? #2 Jul 20, 2016. Yes, WW is slow, let the emulator mature. If you are updating graphic packs, delete the old ones first. Shader cache used. The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD is a 2013 action-adventure game in the The Legend of Zelda series for the Wii U home video game console. Runs perfect all the way up to 10K res. Pretty much all you can do is download a complete shader cache. Game is unfinishable, Ganon's trial Kalle Demos room unacessable. Games that can run full speed at different fps are called dynamic framerate games.BotW is half-dynamic, which is why it was able to run at 60, but even then, it has some physics issues when it runs at 60 because the game wasn't ever programmed to go past 30. Ok let me edit this to actually give some info: i5 6400 here with a 1060 on 40% load all the time that doesn't help. Fps dips when big amount of particles (lava inside dragon roost island) but after some research it's a "bug" from CEMU. Settings. Some frame drops in areas, not entirely perfect but enjoyably playable! Runs really well, so far graphically perfect with large framerate drops in certain locations. As for updating graphics packs, this will likely happen often since there are a lot of updates. By cioloreter1971 Follow | Public. Game is unfinishable, freezes when entering forest boss room in Ganon's tower. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Game Version = 0 The start button on the controller when mapped as start in CEMU will kick me out of full screen when pressed. (30fps With GPU Buffer Accuracy set to low). This is at 2560x1440 downsampled to my monitor 1080p (actually, it's gamestreaming to my Nvidia Shield on my TV, but that's a discussion for another day). Otherwise game runs smooth. Host Based Timer is enabled like suggested. Disabling all graphics packs... To no avail. The Nintendo Account Agreement applies to the purchase of this content. Most of the time the game runs at 30 fps. Hi guys sorry to add one more comment to the topic.

CPU > Timer > [set]Host based timer (recommended), Debug > MM Timer Accuracy > [set]System Default, Debug > Custom Timer > [set]QPC || [set]1x speed. The game itself runs, however, many of the textures have black spots that flicker all over them, and the game seems to be very over saturated, and anything in the sun turns almost completely white (link looks like a ghost his shirt turns a very light shade of baby blue, his hair is the most godawfully strong yellow you have ever seen). Not all games can run at a different FPS than what they were coded for. Game breaking bug fixed with this minor version. A very well known example is Dark Souls but there are many others. Crashes on main menu if you press a button before outset island is centered in view. I had to do no game specific tweaking at all to config settings. just play the gamecube version, full speed. 2560 x 1440 (this will supersample if you have a 1080p display, you can choose the 4k (3840x2160) pack (or higher) if you have a strong graphics card (I … I've been more partial to TheComplainingGamer. Experience a classic The Legend of Zelda title fully remastered with stunning 1080p graphics, brand new Miiverse features and many more enhancements. Shading errors create too much bloom on characters. The Wind Waker HD expands on the original by introducing native 1080p resolution, an alternate lighting engine, as well as new gameplay features and modifications. Graphical glitches, bad FPS. On a small island in the Great Sea, a young boy awakens on his birthday with no idea of the adventure that awaits him.

Gloria Garayua Married, Logitech Mx Ergo Trackball Not Working, Jibun Kaigi Chapter 1, Was Cleopas Jesus Uncle, Sumitomo Encounter At Tacoma, How To Remove Bricks Without Breaking Them, Monthly Horoscope In Urdu, Camel Crush Menthol Silver Review, Family Watchdog Canada Search, ポケモンgo チート Iphone, Locathah Rising Pdf The Trove, Punisher Skull Flag, How To Collect Veronica Seeds, Schiit Hel Vs Stack, Warrior Cats Fanfiction Paw Pregnancy, Bernedoodle Rescue Southern California, Howie Long Kids, Chloe Trautman Parents, Pragma Once In Main File, Cronus Zen Ps4, Tew 2020 Mods Forum,