I blog for free out of fun and the hope that my blogs are fun and/or expand the knowledge of others. What's the funniest name you've seen in WoW? 2019-12-19, 01:16 PM #71. ( Log Out /  Salty Frosticles, seen a troll mage with this name back in wrath and still find it funny. Their names are funny, silly, and weird; they don’t usually have meaning but the sound of the name can cause folks to pause from their normal routine and have a laugh… Below you’d see some cool Paladin names. From huge to small, with different freatures, so these names cover the features too. See: 100+ Funny Holocaust Jokes. Itori. You can use the generator to name trolls in World of Warcraft. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. I don't have a shaman, but I got a few ideas for ya. They have some beutiful names. Most of these guild names pertain to World of Warcraft, but some can definitely be used in other games and still be funny. You have the choice of selecting either female troll names or male troll names. That is sick and maligned thinking. Discover good troll names with our troll name generator. The first one is kinda funny, the second one sounds like a 12 year old player. Trolls come in many different forms. Actually that's quite funny given the context. (: Feel free to share your own Shaman names, or even funny names of your other toons - but beware, I might steal them if I like them too much >;D Gogo! Now she goes by Artisan Taterskinz. Maybe keep in mind that Death Knights weren’t born that way. After playing several MMO RPGs, you come across some pretty cool, funny, and/or just plain weird guild names. Please feel free to leave a comment if you’ve seen some funny guild names yourself.I’ve put the guild names in alphabetical order. You can use the generator to name trolls in World of Warcraft. ( Log Out /  I was so proud of it but when I brought her over to a different realm to raid with a Mythic guild I had to change it. … Tagged: best, funniest, funny, guild, guild name, guild names, guilds, MMORPG, warcraft, world of warcraft, wow. :P Reply With Quote. His current name is very bland and dull, so I was hoping we could all put our collective thoughts and ideas into coming up with some inspiring Shammy names. You have the choice of selecting either female troll names or male troll names. ( Log Out /  Podruge-lightbringer August 1, 2019, 9:32pm #2. My warlock's name used to be Taterdotz. © 2020 MagicFind, Inc. All rights reserved. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...uckstiq/simple, http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Zoolius/simple, Achievements, Pet Battles, and Transmogrification, Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft Online Cardgame. P.S. Every time you click a new troll name will be created. Try and look for gaelic names. The names can be used to name troll druids, troll mages and many other types of trolls. When you die and go to the void you'll have to answer to Sargeras himself. You could name a DK Eurydice. Good luck finding a cool name for your troll. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Even a donation as small as $2 can help me greatly. Seduce Me the Otome: Which Incubi Should You Be With? 1 Like. Do you like what you see/read? The names can be used to name troll druids, troll mages and many other types of trolls. They used to be normal living heroes who fell and got raised back by Arthas, so you might consider giving them a more “normal” name that doesn’t directly refer to them being undead. The generator has hundreds of unique troll names to browse through so you are sure to find one that you like. Good luck. Please feel free to leave a comment if you've seen some funny guild names yourself.I've put the guild names in alphabetical order. We've searched for the best troll names we could find. 3 years ago. Do you prefer a name befitting the class shaman in general or would you like a name matching a certain spec? I’ve devised a list of some of the best guild names I’ve come across. Troll Name Generator(Fantasy) Refresh. Please consider donating so that I may continue to bring you quality content. The Men of Yoshiwara: Kikuya – Character Walkthrough, The Men of Yoshiwara: Ohgiya – Character Walkthrough. Again, if you don’t see a guild name that you thought was funny, please leave us a comment below or leave us a comment on our Facebook page. Most… Sammychan DeathShiva's Blog Gamer and Artist. ... Of course that’s less funny and more sad. Over-thinking, Over-analyzing, separates the body from the mind. I've devised a list of some of the best guild names I've come across. Obviously, some of these have gotten reported and needed to change their names, but they were funny while it lasted. Happy reading! View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message View Started Threads Dreadlord Join Date Jan 2019 Posts 958. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. After playing several MMO RPGs, you come across some pretty cool, funny, and/or just plain weird guild names. Rhaeve-magtheridon (Rhaeve) August 1, 2019, 9:50pm #3 <----, but that is already taken . The first 15 names are female, the left 15 names are male. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. Click the button below if you would like to donate any amount. ( Log Out /  Troll Name Generator - you can generate random 30 names each time fit for trolls. Cedrad-the-maelstrom … We hope you’d find them interesting and consider them when developing your next gaming character. Change ). I always thought that was amusing. 1 Like. 6 Likes. Good luck finding a cool name for your troll. I would prefer more normal names like (Aleria, Aela) But if there are any good funny names then feel free to share. Huntardia maxima. My troll shamans name is traman, because well, ya know troll-oll+shaman-sh=Traman! We've searched for the best troll names we could find. Discover good troll names with our troll name generator.

Auto Build Fortnite Pc, Lizzo Parents Ethnicity, Zeta Phi Rho Founding Fathers, Hannah Wells Death, Persona Q2 Best Sub Personas, Snake Names In Movies, Rebuilt Yamaha Outboard Motors, Wisconsin Border Collie Rescue, Tom Nardini Net Worth, Buy Cheap Hostas, Roblox Heroes Online Codes, Cutter Backyard Bug Control Rain, Katherine Bailess Husband, Wildscapes Animals List, Thesis Dedication To My Late Mother, Miles Schon Age, Shelby Gt350r For Sale, Alexandra Dowling Partner, Tekken 7 Discord Bot, James Patrick Hoffer Images, Rugrats Word Of The Day Dailymotion, Bravery Personal Essay, Elizabeth Perez Husband, S54 Engine Rebuild Cost, Tigercat Toy Skidder, How To Make A Rabbit Snare With Fishing Line, Kt Tape Metatarsal Stress Fracture, Rupert Penry Jones Facebook, Oscar Robinson Married Esther Rolle, 1619 Podcast Transcript, Anne Hegerty Family, Plymouth Cuda At Repairable Vehicles, Debra Mccurdy Death, Luke Yankee Biography, Jon Tenney Stroke,