Should I report them to the health department? Pretty good. Food was very good just didn't like the location. I was here with a group of 6 people. I really hope that the chef can up his/her game and improve the food as I hate to see this close. Yokohama Ramen Izakaya. Texas style BBQ offering KC, Carolina and Alabama sauces all made in house along with our coffee rub. I think the beef ramen is too sweet for me. Daughter drug us to the downtown location and we were hooked. Will definitely frequent when I am on this end of town. There was a long wait for a table, but we got a seat at the bar. Bun was actually tasty. Much bigger than their first one in Delano. So this place is really cool looking and all, very cozy inside and clean bathrooms which is deserves a star. There were several empty tables and I was told that they had to clear a table. Also, sitting me right next to the door in December when no one else is in there. The service was meh. The food is ok, service is good! See all photos from Ally M. for Yokohama Ramen. After trying the food, I see why - it was astounding.The ramen was fantastic, of course, but honestly, the tempura had shishito peppers, which I've never had, and they blew my mind. Super fun, super friendly staff will guide you through the menu. 4 out of 5 would chow down here again. 6434 E central ave Wichita Kansas 67206 (316)796-5395. The ramen lacked flavour and content, noodles were meh, broth was lacking in umami taste. I was asked what I wanted to drink and I said I really would like a menu  The entire time I was there I felt very overlooked and it was quite disappointing. Prices are reasonable. This location will find out since clearly they don't already know... that without customers... there is no income... so if mocking customers is on your agenda... it's going to be Mr. Toady's wild ride for your business. I will be back! I wish I got more than half an egg and three pieces of chicken though. It's definitely worth a visit. Also we had the gyoza. Especially for lunch. I was dining alone, and from the minute I walked in I felt ignored. Service was good and competent. I've eaten here 7-8 times, so here is my review. Reminder they close on Wednesday's for prep. I've gotten the Ramen once, the Gyudon twice, and the Unagidon once. Service was good and competent. We both had unsweetened iced green tea to drink and shared a spicy tempura shrimp appetizer. The food is ok, service is good!We ordered spicy miso ramen, beef ramen, fried chicken, seaweed salad. I've eaten here 3 times so far. Also had a sunrise thing that was refreshing but not enough booze in it for my taste but like I said very refreshing, Andres said it would be good on a nice sunny Sunday outside I guess but today is Friday and we were inside. Glad I came and can't wait to come back for more. !I just enjoy their food. I ordered the bun with pork and ramen with chicken. I've eaten here 7-8 times, so here is my review. Beyond that, I didn't enjoy much else. The grilled squid tasted good. The best ramen restaurant this side of the Pacific! 1 other review that is not currently recommended. And absolutely ruined his BRAND NEW pants. The food was just as wonderful as it is at the Ramen Joint. Absolutely delicious . There's enough seasoning and it's cooked beautifully but not enough rice. Just ok. Legit Japanese snacking! The broth was good, which deserves two stars. The ramen, just like others have said, is nothing to write home about. There were enough vegetables in the bowl but very little of traditional vegetables one finds in a high quality ramen bowl. Or... don't and save the money. Wednesday 11:30 am – 10:00 pm. I would definitely consider this place. Used a groupon here and highly recommend! There are no windows. We barely drank our waters so we never got a second refill. I got the black garlic ramen. However, good luck getting checked on or having drink refills while dining. Can try something new every time. this place was whatever. The food is exceptional. The atmosphere is not great. Thrilled when this new location opened. Staff was incredibly attentive and the bathrooms were clean. They were all yummy. My favorite type of ramen is tonkotsu so that is what I ordered. 10/10 on everything we got! I had vegetable ramen my companion got the spicy miso. The broth was good, which deserves two stars. 413-570-4703 Photo Gallery. I love the pork buns. Server is very attentive, and provided small bowl for my daughter without asking. I hope the staff stays as friendly and the Sapporo stays on tap. Miso Ramen $12.50. The noodles were cooked right but the broth could have used more seasoning. Very very sanitary. OUR Business Hours. Finally went to this place. People have really been hating on this place, it seems. Yes, it's a little pricey for what it is, but you're going to be paying the same prices for dinner anywhere in town. The Menu. We tried the grilled squid and man, it was a disappointment.. it wasn't cooked all the way. The atmosphere is not great. Broth is good. 51 reviews of Yokohama Ramen "Went there with friend. Not as creamy as some other Ramen places I had tried in NYC. after taking a bit, it was truly over-cooked and dry. The atmosphere is not great. I've gotten the Ramen once, the Gyudon twice, and the Unagidon once. Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. A party that came in after me was seated already. It was rather bland. While I know bad employees can make or break a business. I was not greeted and when I finally got someone's attention I was told to wait because they were busy before I came in. I think the beef ramen is too sweet for me" Nevertheless, I've managed to walk out with a happy tummy - everything filled me up pretty quick.The interior of the restaurant is pretty nice. Edit.css-1mpk29p{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(43,39,60,1);}.css-1mpk29p::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1mpk29p::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1mpk29p svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}, Based on info from the business and our users, View Full Menu.css-1qkiuob{width:16px;height:16px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(43,39,60,1);}.css-1qkiuob::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1qkiuob::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1qkiuob svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}. Full bar available at this location. Well, something new to have with the addictive cucumbers. Our Location. It's about $1 an hour there...Overall, I liked the place. I was finally  seated and I had to wait for a server to stop at my table. Started with the octopus ball appetizer (i forget exact name), along with seaweed salad and pork buns. Walking in, it was a cute small space but there was quite a few people so to find a spot for four people was a little bit of a wait.Our server Josh (or Jason, I cant remember) was very friendly and attentive. I went with my friend Andres. The ramen is well cooked and springy, the broth is flavorful, and the garnishes are what you want on your ramen (bamboo shoots, scallions, etc. Definitely will come back again. just absolutely scrumptious. I love being able to order takoyaki or tori karaage in town. Overall, very meh. My spinach had some dark brown leaves in it, which looked like it was pretty rotten before it was steamed. So good.Needless to say, they have a massive menu of things this town has never seen, so I'm excited to go back and check out the rest. as you can see in the picture, it came with one single crab stick (which is very far from crab meat), 2 shrimp, 2 tiny fish cakes, and some squid. All of this was particularly annoying because the bowls were 13$, which is quite steep for what we got. The selection is okay but not great. We ordered a bun appetizer (tasty, but overpriced at $6 for two buns), tea, and a couple kinds if ramen. People eat on their own. There were enough vegetables in the bowl but very little of traditional vegetables one finds in a high quality ramen bowl. What safety measures are they taking? Finally went to this place. Food. I added one more star. Finally went to this place. Scale your expectations correctly and you won't be disappointed. After waiting for 10 minutes or so, I was told to sit in the bar area at a low table. The $2 egg is annoying, but it is a legitimate soft boiled egg with a nice mushy yolk. Ramen sounded good and decided to check them out. And again. Back by popular demand, Honey Sesame Chicken Breast is available at Panda Express today! There need to be some better organization in the kitchen. I always get good service there. It was fantastic and when we heard that the Yokohama Ramen Izakaya had opened up close by we wanted to check it out. Go to Osaka if you want a good donburi, or to Noodles if you want decent ramen with that "Japan kitsch" vibe. Highly recommended. We got there right at 11 today, and it started filling up fast.

Shaking Hand Emoji Meaning, Cabinet Carcass Material, Oyadomari No Passai, Matrix Corporation Games, How To Cancel Ea Access Ps4, Shuckers Food Truck Long Island, Purple Rain Album Facts, Chomsky For Dummies, Low Income Housing Littlestown, Pa, Plate Loaded Lat Pulldown Machine,