That’s probably what you’re thinking?

Sections of this page. This morning we told you how Love and Hip Hop: Hollywood star Yung Berg choked his girlfriend Masika Tucker. He was accused of choking her last year in New York City. "https:" : "http:") + '//www.zergnet.com/zerg.js?id=85526'; "When my teacher asks me a question thinking I'm not paying attention, but I get it right.". Yung then allegedly continued his assault by choking her out. However, these latest allegations/shenanigans take the cake. Kontrol Celebrates LGBT History Month! via TMZ: According to sources close to Yung’s GF, Masika Tucker …

She hilariously captioned the July 11 pic “At dinner by myself the other day .” The post generated over 55,000 likes and over 2,400 comments. Trump’s Spiritual Advisor Paula White Delivers Weird Prayer For His Re-Election – ‘The Angels Have Been Dispatched From Africa’, » FOOLYWANG MATERIAL: Mayoral Candidate Charged With Conspiracy For Allegedly Staging Her Own Kidnapping For Sympathy Votes, » Floyd Mayweather’s Daughter Iyanna Cops FELONY Charge After Allegedly Stabbing NBA Youngboy's Baby Mama, Goes BACK To NBA's Home After Stabbing, » These Internet Streets Claim Michael B. Jordan Is Dating THIS Fashion Designer, » Megan Thee Stallion’s Lawyer Responds To Reports Tory Lanez’s Camp Allegedly Made Fake Emails Posing As Her Team. TheYBF reports got more news about the Yurg Berg arrest. His actions are legally considered a violation, not a crime, therefore limiting his mandatory penalty to attending a batterer's intervention program in either New York City or Los Angeles.

Rapper/producer, Yung Berg has been accused of assaulting his girlfriend, Masika Turner! The report is classified as 'intimate partner violence.'. })(); Copyright © 2020 AllHipHop.com LLC 2020-Infinity.

Evelyn Lozada & Marc Anthony Are Rumored To Be Dating & It’s Supposedly Getting Serious, » Cory Booker Pops Back At Trump For Calling Him ‘Stupid’: ‘Do Your Damn Job’ + Cory Says He’s ‘Enjoying’ Living With GF Rosario Dawson, » SCAMMER SZN: Pretty Ricky’s Baby Blue Posts THIS After Being Hit With Federal Charges For Alleged Role In $24 Million COVID-19 Fraud Scheme, » Tory Lanez CHARGED With Felony Assault In Shooting Incident Involving Megan Thee Stallion, Faces 22 Years In Prison, » PLOT TWIST: After David Adefeso Files Restraining Order, Tamar Braxton Alleges He Threatened To Kill Her In A ‘Murder-Suicide’. OUR FAVORITE YBF CELEBS STILL SHUT IT DOWN WITH THEIR HALLOWEEN 2020 COSTUMES! This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. According to Masika, she and Berg did “cause quite a disturbance,” but the entire incident was blown out of proportion, in part, because it was a ritzy hotel, late at night and several guests in the hotel called the police. He did not beat me up, none of that happened,” said Masika who could not confirm reports that Berg has been fired from the show.eval(ez_write_tag([[580,400],'allhiphop_com-banner-1','ezslot_0',621,'0','0'])); “He was very drunk.

Rapper-turned-producer Yung Berg (AKA Hitmaka) has been laying low, but he’s now in the headlines for alleged assault drama. This morning we told you how Love and Hip Hop: Hollywood star Yung Berg choked his girlfriend Masika Tucker.
The NYPD detained him last November for allegedly stifling Tucker in their shared hotel room after noticing his credit card was declined. Speaks On Breonna Taylor, Voting &…, Why Are Rappers Like Ice Cube/Lil Wayne/50 Cent Linking…, WATCH: Chuck D Explains How Run-DMC And Jam Master Jay …, WATCH Part 2: Curtis Scoon – The Long Road To Red…, WATCH Part 1: Curtis Scoon – The Long Road To Red…, Drakeo The Ruler Cops A Plea And Gets Released From Pri…, Tekashi 6ix9ine’s Kidnapper Anthony “Harv…, Cyn Santana Reacts To Viral Tweet About Her Ex-Fiancé J…, Summer Walker Scolds The Black Community For Having No …, Fatt Sosa Talks ‘Big Marvin’ EP, Working With Rick Ross…, Rhythm & Flow’s Flawless Real Talk Speaks On…, Chuck D. Says There’s No Time For Micro-Differenc…, Points: Stepping Into The Limelight As His Own Artist, M-16 the great Says “Move Silent Blow Loud”, Solo LaMaze – Aint Normal (World Premiere), The ATG Presents “PARANOID”; From the TRAP CITY Soundtr…, Conor Michael Smith Drops A Modern Day Call To Arms On …, Music Producer Mr. Wilson On The Beat Links With Phor W…, Nate Husser Drops Off New Single “Iced Out Baby G…, Kanye West Suggests He’s Running For President Again In 2024 - AllHipHop.com, Did President Trump's Boys Shut Up Rappers Talking Trash? “It was not an abuse situation. Get those deets HERE. Samantha Knowles Draws Attention to Black Hair Discrimination, Fans Will Not Be Happy About This Male R&B Singer Calling Out Beyoncé, SZA And Cardi B, Hip-Hop Reacts To The Tragic Death Of Leah LaBelle, Michelle Obama Hilariously Breaks Down Why Melania Trump's Inauguration Gift Exchange Appeared So Awkward, This 13-Year-Old Cheerleader Serving Some Serious Sassy Face Is Taking Over Twitter As Everyone's New Favorite Meme, Man Films Racist Old Navy Encounter Where Store Managers Accused Him Of Stealing The Jacket He Wore To The Store, Why Kobe Bryant’s Daughters Were Appointed New Guardians, After Joseline Hernandez Breaks Down Over Losing Custody, Stevie J Issues Petty Response, Pregnant Ciara And Her Family Crush 'Something New' Choreography In Adorable Tik Tok Video, Get Exclusive Tyler Perry Content and More With BET+, It's a Woman's World in American Gangster: Trap Queens, Saving Our Selves: A BET COVID-19 Relief Effort Special. The woman received “several stitches” that reportedly resulted from the incident. The former FLOTUS also explained to Ellen Degeneres how Barack stepped in and saved the day. “I mean, as you see in episode six, there was an altercation with us in the car and you see that he didn’t, you know, restrain me or walk away.

» The OTHER Big Election News: ‘The Squad’ & First Two Openly Gay Black Congressman Elected, Georgia DA Who Handled Ahmaud Arbery Case OUSTED! The LAPD is currently investigating the case. BET.com is your No. Jump to. Following the breakup, the singer had a brief romance with music producer Yung Berg aka Hitmaka, which ended in a domestic dispute in November … He was fired from the Love & Hip Hop franchise days later. “So that’s why she been so quiet lmao .”. Joseline is clearly still apart of the LHHATL cast after clearly beating down just about everyone that was present onstage…#JustSaying.

He did not attack me; he did not knock me out.
She blames it on the alchohol (really?) Over the years, Masika has been in several high-profile relationships, beginning with music producer Mally Mall, whom she was linked to back in 2014 while filming “LHHH.” Following the breakup, the singer had a brief romance with music producer Yung Berg aka Hitmaka, which ended in a domestic dispute in November 2014 when the rapper allegedly hit, dragged, and choked the star, according to TMZ. />, Rapper-turned-producer Yung Berg (AKA Hitmaka) has been accused of pistol whipping his girlfriend resulting in her nose being broken.

It raises an eyebrow for me.”. Rapper-turned-reality star allegedly attacked ex-girlfriend last year. I do feel like he has a drinking issue and that’s the issue at this time,” she said. Masika Kalysha hasn’t had a lot of contact with “Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood” co-star Yung Berg since he allegedly choked, dragged and kicked her in a New York hotel.

“It’s best that we don’t communicate as we were.”eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'allhiphop_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_6',652,'0','0'])); More than anything, Masika said she wants Berg to get help, and his issue isn’t abusing women. “Love & Hip-Hop Hollywood” has definitely delivered us some major drama on AND off, the screen.

What Does Mushu Mean In English, Aldi Soft Drinks Range, David Boston Career Earnings, Nick Diaz Vs Anderson Silva, Avery Singer High School, Lynn Herring Instagram, Mimic 3 Plot, No Bloat Mediterranean Cookbook, 渦中 禍中 違い, Jeep Grand Cherokee Park Assist Module Location, Arik Armstead Related To Jessie Armstead, City Of Houston Sap Ess Portal, Lynn Herring Instagram, Which Of The Following Is A Characteristic Of The Fixed Mindset Dlc, Ringworm In Shih Tzu, Nidra Beard Age, Michel Doukeris Wikipedia, What Base Is Not Found In Rna, Intersection Turkish Ending, Best Kusarigama Nioh, Dr Antonio Longo, Naruto Fanfiction Oc Kekkei Genkai, Husqvarna Lc221a Won't Stay Running, Persona 5 Social Stats Cheat, Discraft Zone Vs Harp, Tattoo Hangover Symptoms, Small Restaurant Space For Rent Near Me, Groovy Font App,