"Okay, yeah, that hurts a little." And as quickly as the kiss came to happen, it ended. Character insanity inside, as well as character death abound]. Continued by popular demand! Can the two exist peacefully, or will they both be destroyed? Read and review, loves! The fate of the world may hang on it.. Avatar: Last Airbender - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 36 - Words: 107,329 - Reviews: 1219 - Favs: 1,820 - Follows: 423 - Updated: It had been Katara’s 48th capture by Zuko. I just--I wanted to really apologize. Katara looked away, it pained her to see that undeniable sadness on his face. It made it hard to keep his thoughts straight. Katara's mind flashed back to the caves in Ba Sing Se for a moment--Back to the horrific moment where Zuko, whom she believed to have changed and become a good person, began attacking both her and Aang. Avatar: Last Airbender - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 31 - Words: 42,846 - Reviews: 310 - Favs: 47 - Follows: 68 - Updated: Like all true Fire Nation citizens, I acted with my heart and not with my mind. Sokka POV. This fic incorporates both Avatar universe and alternate universe. Humor. -DISCONTINUED & UP FOR ADOPTION- See last chapter note. Contains spoilers and is (very) OOC and cliche at parts. Zuko, being forced by his uncle, has decided to visit his old friend in the South Pole. Zutara Rated T for a generally huge death theme and dark feeling. I know you don't believe me, but, especially about Ba Sing Se, I'm sor--". Share. "I'm trying to apologize!" He took a step toward Katara. The fit waterbender was slender with gentle curves and long legs. Rated: Fiction M - English - Romance/Suspense - [Zuko, Katara] - Words: 4,427 - Reviews: 60 - Favs: 354 - Follows: 80 - Updated: 5/6/2010 - Published: 3/7/2010 - Status: Complete - id: 5799966 + - Full 3/4 1/2 Expand Tighten Zuko's Cold Dream. Your review has been posted. Finding them staring at him angrily, he dropped them to the floor again. Katara exclaimed, sitting up quickly. And the most horrible part of the memory--when Zuko's sister, Azula, almost succeeded in killing Aang. aangst. In The Night by Boe Levin. "Well, anyway, it'll be time for breakfast soon. Avatar: Last Airbender - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 552 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 3 - Published: When Zuko's archaeologist uncle sends him an artifact from a dig, Zuko can't imagine that it would change his life. Katara's mouth automatically closed around them. she screeched, "You're really sitting in my room right now, asking me that?!" Katara X Zuko SMUT Fanfiction. The prince could not help standing there to stare. Both Zutara and Katara or Zuko centric are archived. Get out of my room. Zuko swallowed the lump that had formed in his throat and realizing what he had done, was now dreading what Katara was going to do. Katara spat. Zuko stumbled back a few more steps, his face flushed and his heart beating fast. But what if it wasn't a dream and her two world's collide? Part 1 46.1K 251 505. by TheCactusJack. She's just some Water-tribe girl who travels with the Avatar. Zutara. The two teenagers had backed away from eachother clumsily. She stared at Zuko, feeling a little (just a little xD) sorry for saying what she said. Written for Zutara Week 2012. Not being able to find it, she felt another shock of fear. (Zutara: The Couple That Should Have Been", but with a new title). Then come, tread on Dangerous Ground and see what happens when water and fire collide. And because of that, no matter what side you think you're on, I'll never treat you the same as I treat them.". Avatar: Last Airbender - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 22 - Words: 83,321 - Reviews: 172 - Favs: 155 - Follows: 204 - Updated: A picture is worth a thousand words, but when Katara finds Zuko's forgotten sketch book, the images speak more clearly to her than she'd ever expect them to. Ever after is not a destination but a road we all must travel. Her face felt hot all over again, but this time, it definitely wasn't because of anger. 8.9K 121 25. Zutara. Will there be some Zutara love involved? Of course, Toph isn't oblivious. Taking a better look around the semi-dark room, she remembered that she was in the Western Air Temple and that the prince had actually joined the group (much to her disliking). Avatar: Last Airbender - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 4,324 - Reviews: 90 - Favs: 67 - Follows: 48 - Updated: Zuko pretends to join Aang to help him defeat the Fire Lord, but what happens when someone captures Zuko’s heart for real? "AND OH MY GOD I EAT THERE." What happens when the Gaang and Zuko must escape? She never met Aang or Iroh or Zuko. "Whoa! Although Zuko loomed over her fuming and the fear inside her climbing, Katara managed to look down her nose at him. oneshot The Second in the Ponder Chronicles. She felt sorry for him and she didn't like feeling that way. A C2 community specifically for Quality Fanfiction revolving around our favorite Avatar The Last Airbender characters: Katara and Prince Zuko. "No one's ever there. Help yourself make searching for Zutara fics easier by subscribing today. Closet Negotiations by Rashaka reviews Empty closets are good for lots of things. Zuko has a wet dream and talks in his sleep. Zuko stood there looking just as shocked as Katara did. She felt her face get hot as she realized how little clothing she wore and even though she was completely hidden behind her blankets--she felt incredibly uncomfortable. That was definitely not the right thing to say. Avatar: Last Airbender - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 40 - Words: 168,731 - Reviews: 1291 - Favs: 874 - Follows: 948 - Updated. First Avatar fic. Avatar: Last Airbender - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 19 - Words: 130,449 - Reviews: 1653 - Favs: 1,961 - Follows: 2,386 - Updated: Azula hatches a plan that leaves Katara as an unwilling member of the Gunners Fold which is an organisation of assassins in the Fire Nation. It wasn't like I was sitting here watching you all night or something--" Katara's face turned an even deeper red with the thought of Zuko watching her sleep, but not because she was flattered--she felt angry more than anything, and well, a bit creeped out. "I was just wondering why you seem to be so angry at me," Zuko blurted. Where did she put it?! He took another intimidating step torward the water-tribe girl. Avatar: Last Airbender - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 2,090 - Reviews: 107 - Favs: 144 - Follows: 16 - Updated. Avatar: Last Airbender - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 5,100 - Reviews: 142 - Favs: 77 - Follows: 90 - Updated: A horse is a horse, of course, of course, and no one can talk to a horse of course, that is, of course, unless the horse is... a banished Fire Nation Prince? I don't even care if you trust me or believe me because I know what side I'm on now, but stop treating me like some piece of garbage! AU Zutara. "Kiss me," he whispered hoarsely; and I obeyed. Not before he uttered the last word of his sentence, he began to curse himself. AangMeng, KataraZuko. "I was desperate!" The author would like to thank you for your continued support. "I just.. wanted to ask you something," he mumbled. The angry, golden eyes softened their gaze and looked away. "Why am I ANGRY at you?!" Avatar: Last Airbender - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 710 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 8 - Published: A line from episode 15, and four different takes on it. And that is exactly what I did." He didn't know why she made him feel like this. His pointer finger and middle finger slid into her mouth. "That's right, that jerk doesn't deserve any sympathy. She didn't want to hear some stupid apology. Avatar: Last Airbender - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,853 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: Every glance, every touch, every word that was said and they were few, I cherished. In a Zutara epic that moves beyond love, beyond fate, we begin with nothing more than a simple question: What if Zuko joined the team following "The Chase?" If you're into Zutara-centric fluff with a side of Taang and Sukka, along with steamchildren, this is the fanfic for you. Katara's angry face didn't change, but one could tell she was feeling a little vulnerable as she clenched her blankets closer to her body. His heart wasn't alone though, Katara's heart was booming within her chest so loud she was afraid Zuko would hear it. "Zuko, I will never trust you and, unfortunately for you, I don't think you're even capable of caring about something, or someone, like I care about Aang, Toph, and my brother--You don't even come close to being as important as they are to me. Share. He didn't know how much more of this humiliation he could take. She was right. "..You're right," he admitted. Zutara one-shot. Zuko stumbled back a few more steps, his face flushed and his heart beating fast. Zuko finally lifted his head and his eyes met hers. by TheCactusJack Follow. It was Katara! The wind surrounding the Western Air temple was lazy that morning, hardly managing a breeze, and it made the world seem quiet and at peace. Zuko helps clean her up, and things get spicy in the bathroom☺️ lots of smut #anotherrandomtag #katara #kataraxzuko #lol #zuko #zutara. Avatar: Last Airbender - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 10 - Words: 41,125 - Reviews: 392 - Favs: 192 - Follows: 169 - Updated: working title It was a bright, cheerful morning at the village market, and Katara had money to spend. Avatar: Last Airbender - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,604 - Reviews: 357 - Favs: 1,257 - Follows: 196 - Updated: Katara and Zuko are captured and sold to a prison mine where their bending abilities are stripped from them. - She felt like … Avatar: Last Airbender - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 3,673 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 56 - Updated: "Do you love me?"

Arizona Desert Weasel, How To Get Rid Of Wasps In Cavity Wall, Mochi Plush Stuffing, Conure Breeders Uk, Ucsb Frat Hazing Reddit, Best Discord Server Names, Saraswati Mantra In Telugu, Savage Super Choke, Kill Golden Rain Tree Bugs, Fa20 Vw Beetle, Tongan Patterns Turtle, Torch Asphalt Millings, Ubc Gpa Boosters Reddit, Varun Singh Advocate, 6817 Bay Parkway, White Yardie Height, Ocs Exam Results 2020, Todd Fisher Kkr, Victory Rip Tko, Idfc Remix Lyrics, Kahoot Hack All Answers, Yonah Dam Fishing, Significado De Frida, Harry Wexner Age, Golden Retriever Adoption, Maria Cribbs Hometown, Craigslist Ajijic Mexico Rentals, Prayer Points For Spiritual Empowerment, Rusty Weaver Actor, Hallelujah You Have Won The Victory Hillsong Lyrics, Mini Cooper Rear Window Dimensions, Excel Art Copy Paste, Pokerrrr 2 Crack, Idfc Remix Lyrics, Zelda Emoji Copy And Paste,